Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Missing Piece ❯ Waiting for him ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Pairings: KenxOmi

Warnings: Fluff, sap, lil' bit o' angst, TWT.

~~Missing Piece~~

I sat on the edge of the couch, my hands clutched into fists. I chewed on my bottom lip nervously. "C'mon! C'mon!" I yelled out as quietly as I could manage.

Everyone was asleep in their respective rooms... all but myself that is. The J-leauge was playing. The biggest game of the year to be exact. I was so excited, I actually squealed.

Sometimes...I scare myself...

They were so close! If they just moved the ball a little to the left, away from the other team...I couldn't contain myself...to hell with them all! I was gonna scream and shout all I wanted to. If they didn't like it, then they didn't need to listen!

Aya should have known better, and actually gotten *me* a t.v in *my* room, instead of Yohji...Honestly, just because he's got the hots for the leader, doesn't mean he should get all the goodies!

"Ahhhh! Left, left! Move the ball to the left!" I yelled, jumping up from the couch, kicking an imaginary ball to my left.

My team must have heard me(Yay for ESP!), because the ball, as it should have, went to the left. "Yes! Now right! Move it to the right! Then center! C'mon!! Go, go, go, go!" I was screaming by now...and I could feel three sets of eyes on me.

I couldn't have cared less. "C'mon! Just kick it! DO IT!" I was in hysterics. Time seemed to stop for a few seconds, and I forgot to breathe.

The ball was kicked with full force and..."Sweet mother of pearl! SCORE!" I yelled at the very top of my lungs. "WE WON! WE WON!" I was dancing around, not caring that Aya was shooting daggers at me with his glare.

"Oh my god," I heard Yohji groan "I can't believe I got up to watch Ken prance around...I'm going back to sleep." he yawned, stomping back to his room. Aya just stood there and looked at me. Omi chuckled at me.

"Ken-kun! Don't you think you're being a bit too loud...?" he said softly, trying to stop Aya from killing me. "Ah...I guess so...Ehhhhhh, gomen ne!" I bowed low to Aya, hoping he wasn't too mad. I was surprised when I looked back up. There was the smallest crack of a smile on his stoic lips. "Just don't do it again." was his cool reply. He left abruptly and shut his door soundlessly.

"Heh...did you see? We won!" I squealed at Omi, giving him my 'Super huge, KenKen bear hug'!

...Well, that's what he calls it...the name just kind of stuck...

"How could I not know? God, I thought the world was coming to an end." he grinned up at me. I pouted and flopped back down on the couch. "You guys are so mean to me. Geeze, can't a guy just enjoy his soccer around here?" I gave him my cutest puppy dog eyes and stuck out my lower lip, just for good measure.

He rolled his blue eyes and sat on my lap. "I think you need to get some sleep Ken-kun." he ran his fingers through my hair a few times. I leaned into him. "Only if you come with me." I stated with a smile. He snorted and gave me a playful smack on the back of my head. "In your dreams soccer boy." he winked at me and stood, grasping my hand in his.

I whined, taking my hand back. "But Omiiiii, why not? C'mon, please?" I begged as he shut off the television. "Ken-kun," he warned, giving me a stern glance. I decided to try another tactic.

I waltzed up to him and wrapped my arms around his body from behind. I gently raked my fingers through his hair, down his neck and over his collar bone. "Please...?" I kissed his ear. "Just for tonight, I swear..." He was trying to hold off against me. His body was relaxing into mine, but he kept trying to tense up.

"Ken...I can't." Aha! He was almost there. He called me Ken. No 'kun' attached. I kissed his cheek, lapping at the smooth skin with my tongue. "Please," I whispered into his ear. "Why can't you?" I asked, running my hands up and down his sides. He shivered.

"Because, Ken, I have a huge chem test tommorrow. It's a unit final and if I don't get a good nights sleep, I'm sure to fail..."


Ah Omi, so worried about school. I never did and look where it got me!

...Wait. Don't even *dare* to comment.

I sighed. He was right. I released him and slumped my shoulders. "Alright, alright. Fine you win." I mocked glared at him, and he just rolled his eyes at me again. "C'mon," he sighed, leading me up stairs.

We shared a sweet, long and very hot goodnight kiss at his bedroom door. I was reluctant to leave, but he pushed me down the hall and strode into his room.

I threw off all my clothes and slipped into my bed. I was semi-hard from that amazing kiss, and so I knew I'd be more comfortable sleeping naked. Besides, I always try and sleep in the nude whenever I can. I just find it really comfortable.

I dozed off for a few minutes before I heard my door open. I tensed before I heard the light steps. I knew it was Omi.

As time has passed, I've come to learn each of my comrads footfalls. I can recongize who it is before I even look at them. Aya's steps are always calculating, always tense. Yohji's are always graceful and sleek, never sloppy, never missing a beat. Omi's are always soft and childlike. Small, almost like he's afraid of being found out. Sneeky bastard.

I felt him hesistate before he slipped into my bed. He gasped softly when he got in, I'm guessing because I was naked. Or the fact that my, now fully grown, erection was greeting his thigh. "Ken..." he whispered. I resited the urge to smirk. Lets see how far I can take this...

"Ken...Ken are you awake?"

I kept my face relaxed and my breathing deep and regular. He poked my ribs a bit.

"I can't belive how fast you can fall asleep." he commented, tapping my bicep. Again, I stopped myself from laughing. Me, fall asleep fast? Hah, in your dreams. It takes me forever and a day. I'm just good at faking it.

I suppose I shouldn't be proud of that...

He sighed and rested his head on my shoulder. "I wonder if I should shake you or something. Maybe pour cold water all over you?" I wanted to cringe. Me and cold water do not mesh. I'd probably cry...

He began tracing lazy patterns over my chest with his finger. I felt myself respond without even thinking about it. My skin broke into goosebumps, I felt my nipples harden. He chuckled at me and kissed my chest... I was starting to wonder if he knew I was awake, but he didn't say anything...I figured I was safe.

"I think you're really quite beautiful Ken. Everything about you...you know?" he kept making small designs on my skin. I felt very relaxed, my goosebumps faded into nothing and I found myself believeing I really could fall asleep now. "Not just on the outside either. I mean, I like your hair and all. It's soft and never seems to be tangled. And your eyes...they're brown too. They make you warm and inviting. I think that's why I trust you so much..."

I was surprised. Did he really think that of me...? Part of me wanted to kiss him, but part of me wanted to keep faking this. I wanted to see what else he would say.

Selfish? I suppose...but it feels damn good to hear the person you're in love with, compliment you. I guess, it means so much, because they think you're asleep. They're not worried about your reactions, or what you'll say. They're just...spilling out their thoughts and feelings. I wanted to know what Omi thought and felt. So I kept up my little sleeping act.

"You're so nice...to everyone. So trusting, carefree it seems. I think I may be jealous of you Ken."

Uhm. I was hoping he'd replace the 'jealous of you', with 'in love wih you'.

"Jealous that I can't trust like you...carefree like you. Why can't I be like that? Because my family hates me? Because...I kill people?"

I kill people too Omi...I'm not carefree. I just make you think I am. If everyone else's parade is being rained on, why should I add to that? Why not be the sunshine? I just hide my own problems and try and make everyone else smile...

"But I guess...you kill people too...don't you Ken? How did your gentle spirit wind up like this? I think that when I die, I'm going to have a little 'chat' with God." Omi chuckled a bit, his palm resting flat against my chest.

"I'd like nothing more then to see you walk away from this." his voice sounded so soft and sad...

I'd like nothing more then to kiss you Omi. And to make you mine. That way, we can walk away from this, together.

"I think too much." he sighed, his body completly relaxed against mine.

Any thoughts I had about scaring him by waking up abruptly, left. I decided, that because he just poured out a bit of his soul to me, I wouldn't do that to him. Instead, I began to stir, fluttering open my eyes.

I stretched, yawned and kept my eyes half lidded. "Did I wake you?" he whispered. I wanted to smile at him. "No...when did you get in here?" I asked, yawning again. "A while ago." he answered, propping himself up on his elbow.

I looked up at him and smiled. "I thought you had a test...?" He shrugged. "I do. But I decided I didn't want to sleep without you." he said softly, running his fingers through my hair. I closed my eyes and let the sensations take me over.

"I want to kiss you..." he whispered. I felt my face flush and my heart constrict painfully. I opened my eyes. "Then do it." my voice was soft and very hushed. I couldn't even begin to speak properly. I noticed I was slightly trembling.

His lips were warm over mine. Always soft, and always welcoming. I think I really love you Omi...I think I want to tell you that. But I also think...I know that if I did, things would just complicate themselves. It would make your life hell. I'm so sorry...

"Ken...?" he removed his lips from mine. I guess I stopped responding to him, as I was deep in my thoughts. "Omi...I'm sorry." I whispered to him, stroking his face lightly with my knuckles. He leaned into my hand and gave a small whimper.

"Ken...please tell me what you were thinking about." he looked at me with his impossibly blue eyes, pinning me down into the bed. I sputtered. "I...I don't remember. I don't know what I was thinking about...I'm sorry Omi, I'm so sorry."

He blinked at me. And then he smiled, and that smile turned into a laugh. "Ken, you're so cute!" he poked my nose. I went crosseyed and pouted. "Oh, don't be such a baby." he rolled his eyes and kissed the tip of my nose.

I manuvered my head and caught his lips in a kiss. "Stay with me...?" I asked soflty. "Always." he whispered back, resting his forehead against mine.


Always...

~~oo0oo~~

There were ruslting sounds going on around me, and I shoved my head further into my covers. Again, more movement, and I couldn't, for the life of me, figure out what it was.

"Ugh. Stupid noises! Stop already!"

There was silence.

I felt better and began my trek back into dreamland. That is, until I heard chuckling near me.

"Ah, sorry Ken. I was just trying to get all my stuff together."

Omi...

My eyes shot open and I was greeted with Omi's face right in front of mine. "Mmm, time?" I croaked. He looked at his wrist and smiled. "6:22 am! Rise and shine soccer boy!" he grinned one of those huge timeless 'chesire cat' grins at me. I scowled. "You know, it's against my religion to be up this early." I huffed, blinking my eyes slowly. They were too dry. Did I mention I'm NOT a morning person?

"Oh, c'mon Ken! It's not THAT bad." Omi patted my head like I was a dog and chuckled. "It's also a sin for you to be up this early and out of my arms." I whispered, locking my eyes with his. I watched with fascination as his eyes widened a fraction and a blush frosted right across his cheeks and to the tips of his ears. His face betrayed every emotion he had. I could see in his eyes the way his heart had lept.

Omi...My sweet Omi...

I rolled over onto my back and gestured for him to lay down next to me. I could see he was reluctant, but did so anyways. His school uniform would get wrinkled, but at that moment, I didn't really care. I rolled ontop of him, straddling his thighs. "Stay with me," I whispered the same words again, hoping for the same answer I got last night.

"Ken," he whined, slipping his eyes shut. "You know I can't. I have things to do, and if I fail to do them..." I growled lightly. "I know...I just hate to wait for you all day." I get lonely...I didn't want to say that to him for some reason.

He brought me down for a kiss then, pouring all his passion for me into that one kiss. It took my breath away. He didn't say anything, and neither did I.

I nuzzled my face in the crook of his neck, doing my damndest to memorize his smell. I wanted to be able to smell him, no matter where I was. No matter when.

"Ken, I have to go." he began to push me off. I whined at him, pushing him back down. "Ken...please." I could hear desparation in his voice. Are you afraid of something Omi?


I refused again, attacking his neck with kisses, licks and bites. He succumbed to me, body falling limp. His head lolled to the side, as I traveled upwards. His ear was soft and gave me the most desierable of results when I licked it. A long, senusous moan.

It's too bad it didn't last longer...

"Ken, I'm serious. I need to go." Again, I shook my head, kissing back down. "Ken-kun. I have to go." At that, I stopped kissing him. He added the 'kun'...that meant play time for Kenken has come to an end.

"Alright." I whispered, rolling off of him again. I stayed sitting up this time, watching as he stood and tried to smooth out his clothing. There was an awkward silence between us, before he turned to me with that amazing smile of his. "I'll be home late, around sevenish. I'll call you if I need a ride." his voice, although cheery, wasn't his normal tone. I sighed. Once again, his eyes were lacking that small fire in the back... "Sure thing Omi." I hesitated. "I'll miss you." it was whispered. I didn't think he'd hear it.

Right after I said that, I had an arm full of Omi. He was kissing me hard on the mouth. It seemed like he was trying to get our lips to meld together. I didn't complain.

The kiss was short, but satisfying nonetheless. He gave me a breathless smile and pushed himself away from me. I caught his hand as he was leaving my bed, and gave it a kiss. His eyes smiled at me. I just watched as he grabbed his bookbag and silently left my room, shutting the door behind him.

He said always. He told me always. That means forever...

Right?

TBC.