Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Of Bloody Kittens and Germans with Fangs ❯ Deliverance ( Chapter 10 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: Alas, I don't own them. I wish I did, but I don't. *sniffle* And I'm too poor to buy them. Maybe I can download the rights somewhere... But until then, I'm stealing them and putting them in my own little world. Deal with it.

Warnings/Notes: AU. Vampires. Blood. Death (But it's deserved in this chapter!). Yaoi/shounen-ai. Italics indicate thought, whereas {italics} indicate telepathic speech.

Thank Yous!: WOW!! So many reviews! This many seems unusual, so yay! 19 reviews! I R so lurved ^.^ Thanks to Talon, minhkie, Princess Pearliest, CJ, Rachel, Lady Kickass, Pyrochan, Talon Sage (I'm not a chibi!! *fumes all chibi-like*), Mrs. Peacecraft, and Spazoid. Yay! I heart you all!

---------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------

Of Bloody Kittens and Germans with Fangs

Ch. 10 - Deliverance

---------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------

It was cold. It was always cold. And Yohji was tired. Yohji was always tired. But he couldn't sleep. Yohji never slept, or ate, or did much of anything anymore except lie on the floor in a heap of miserable, aching fear. Now he could understand why Aya had forced him to kill him. He also understood why Aya hadn't just killed himself. The blond had tried once, he had stolen a bunch of different pills from Manx's little "Yohji Patching Kit" and downed them all once she had left. It had almost worked, until he woke up with a tube down his throat, purging the pills from his stomach. He had received a sever beating for that. It was several months before the American was gentle with him again.

So by now Yohji had been stuck in this God forsaken place for probably close to a year. With a shuddering sigh, the blond nestled his head against the bare concrete floor that had been his bed for almost the entire duration of his stay. Bony arms wrapped around his painfully thin torso, fingers trailing over his protruding ribs. Yohji knew he was too thin, but there wasn't much he could do. On the few occasions his stomach had cramped enough to make him beg the raven-haired man for food, he'd only receives a few swift kicks to the gut. Now he stayed quiet about it, knowing Crawford wouldn't let him starve to death. But it was hard. Sometimes it felt like his stomach was trying to devour itself.

Dim jade orbs closed in a desperate attempt to sleep. He was so tired, but he couldn't sleep. Every time he closed his eyes, every sound would increase by about ten times. Fear kept him on edge constantly. He usually only slept when he passed out from pure exhaustion. He would sometimes go days at a time without sleep. And today was no exception. The moment his eyes closed he heard something and they snapped right back opened. No, no sleep now. Someone was outside his cell. And they were fighting, but thankfully moving away from the door.

He's in a bad mood. Yohji whimpered inwardly. On the outside, he didn't even flinch. Which means I'm going to get hurt... again.

{Not if I can help it, kitten.}

Jade eyes nearly bugged out of the blond's head, quickly narrowing. Didn't I tell you to leave me alone?

There was no response. Yohji shifted on the floor, wincing slightly from one of his many injuries. Hope jumped into his throat, causing tears to form in his eyes. He knew he shouldn't believe it. It was probably his own mind playing tricks on him. The German didn't care about him. No one cared. Not Schuldich, not Master, not even Manx. She was only doing as she was told.

The door creaked softly as it opened. The broken blond whimpered quietly, his eyes shutting tightly and his entire being tensing up. "Good evening, Master." He whispered quickly, hoping to appease the man and save himself any unnecessary pain.

"Yohji-kun? Oh God..."

One dull jade eye opened at the voice. Walking toward him was a boy, maybe eleven or twelve years old. He had dark brown hair, pale skin, and midnight blue eyes. The blond's heart skipped a beat.

"Nagi?" He whispered, terrified that is was a hallucination.

"Yohji-kun! I thought you were dead!" The boy flung his arms around the blond man.

Yohji barely suppressed a cry of pain, and instead wrapped one arm weakly around the brunet.

"Come on, Yohji-kun. Can you stand up?" The small boy tried to help the blond up. "We have to go. Hurry, Yohji-kun!"

Yohji slowly climbed to his feet with Nagi's help, leaning heavily on the boy as they moved toward the door. The younger boy expertly navigated them through the halls, ignoring the cries for help of others from other rooms. Yohji's head darted from side to side, his heart ramming against his chest, expecting the American to catch him at any minute. He was going to get such a beating for this. However, they didn't get caught. Somehow, Nagi managed to steer them outside into a waiting limousine. It didn't really sink in that he was free. There was still too much pain and too much fear in the blond for that realization to hit him. He was also too tired and weak to put up a fight. Nothing registered in his mind. Not where Nagi came from, not why he had a limo, nothing. The moment he laid down on the plush leather seat, he was instantly asleep.

When the blond awoke, it was pitch black. The first thing he thought was that Crawford had plucked his eyes from his head and he was blind. A soft sob escaped from him before he felt arms tighten around him. Yohji stiffened as he bit back a scream of panic, forcing it down to a whimper. The Master didn't like it when he screamed.

"Yohji?" A hand stroke through his hair. "Jesus in Heaven, Yohji. What happened?"

"Bradley Crawford happened." Someone replied. Someone with a heavy German accent.

The blond whimpered again, turning his unseeing eyes towards the source of the voice. "S-Schuldich-sama?" His voice was scared and tired, even to his own ears.

"Hai, kitten." A hand stroked down his arm. "It's me. And you're not blind. I was trying to make the swelling go down." Something was lifted from his eyes. Yohji blinked a few times, letting his eyes adjust to the dim interior light of the car. It was a washcloth.

"Is he going to be alright?"

Yohji looked up at the voice. Dark brown hair framed concerned sea-green eyes. "Ken.."

Ken smiled down at Yohji, cradling the blond head in his lap.

"He should be fine. I don't think there will be too much that will scar.." The German yawned.

Yohji lifted his head slowly, looking around the back of the limousine. On the far side next to the door were Omi and Nagi, curled together like a pair of puppies, both sleeping peacefully amid candy wrappers and empty soda cans. A hand gently pressed Yohji's head back down.

"Rest, Kitten. You're safe now."

The blond sighed, pressing his face into Ken's stomach. A hand, presumably Ken's, resumed stroking through his hair. What took you so long?

{You did. You and Bradley.}

What do you mean?

{As soon as I left a pair of guards found and blindfolded me. When I was finally released it was almost dawn and I was in the middle of nowhere. I had no clue where you were, so I was trying to track you, kitten. That was much harder to do when you started blocking me. I would punish you for it..}

The blond whimpered slightly and tightened his arms around Ken's torso slightly. Just the thought of more punishment was unbearable.

{..but I think you've been punished enough. I would have had you out of there months earlier if I could have found you easier. After I finally did find you, Bradley seemed to foresee my every move. I finally went back to Japan to get your friends to help me. Watch.}

Suddenly everything went black. A mental movie of sorts began to play.

~~~

Schuldich was crouched down next to a door in an alley. To his left was Nagi, and on the other side of the door frame was Ken. Omi was no where to be seen. Suddenly there was an explosion on the other side of the building. The three grinned at each other, and Schuldich motioned towards the door. The youngest brunet nodded, and within a few minutes the door was opened. Once inside there was a small, sterile white hallway that split off in both directions a few feet down and stairs leading down at the end.

"Nagi, I need you to go find Yohji. He's down stairs somewhere." The redhead paused for a minute, his brows furrowing in concentration. "And hurry. He won't let me into his mind, but I can tell he's in bad shape. Ken, follow me. Omi should already be in position."

Both boys nodded. The younger silently ran down the hall and down the stairs. The older trailed closely behind Schuldich as they crept down the hall to the right, hands tightening slightly around his weapon of choice, a pair of steel bugnuks.

The red head looked at the brunet following him. The brunet nodded and crouched as Schuldich turned the corner. Slowly the German approached the door at the end of the turn, then promptly kicked it opened. "Guten morgen Crawlie. I've come for my boy."

The American was sitting in a chair, looking as if he had fully expected the red-head. "Your boy?" He chuckled softly. "I don't think so. He's mine."

The German just stood there, his face blank. Suddenly Crawford whipped around and caught the wooden dart that shot from the air vent. But before the raven-haired man could turn back around, Ken tackled him around the waist, burying his bugnuks deep into the man's stomach.

Crawford let out a yelp of pain before he threw the boy off of him. Another dart shot out, piercing the man in the neck as Ken rebounded off the wall and collided with the wounded form, and digging the metal claws into the man's throat.

Schuldich smirked slightly, watching the display. Suddenly he looked up at the air vent containing Omi. Shuffling was heard as the form retreated off to another part of the complex.

"Well well well, Bradley. Look at you." The man tsked at the bleeding vampire on the floor. "What happened? You used to inspire fear into the very souls of anyone you met." The German cocked his head, twirling one of the fallen wooden darts in his hands. "And to fall so easily. A little steel and some darts?" He held up the little wooden piece as if to make a point. "I think you've gone soft."

"Not with that boy of yours..." Crawford sneered, hands clutching tightly to his gut.

Ken growled, but before he even had a chance to unsheathe his bugnuks, Schuldich slammed the little wooden dart down into Crawford's chest.

The raven-haired man arched up, his mouth opened as if he were screaming, but no sound emerged. He didn't even have time to look down at the offending piece of timber before his form vanished into a mere pile of dust.

"And that's how you kill a vampire. I hope I never get old like that." Schuldich dusted his hands and paused. "They've got him. Let's go."

~~~

{Or at least, that's the gist of it.}

He's dead? Yohji's mind whispered, fatigue finally taking it's toll.

{Hai, kitten. Now sleep. We'll be home before you know it.}

---------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------

A/N: YAY!! Schu saveded Yohji!! Woooo!!

Yohji: It's about time...

Well I had to give Brad time to abuse you and stuff.

Yohji: I don't think you love me anymore...

Noooo! I love you Yohji-sama!! *glomp*

Yohji: Ack! Get it off!

Schu: *plucks Jade off of Yohji* *growls*

O.O *wails* Schuldich-sama hates meeee! *runs away wailing and latches onto Ken*

Ken: Time for a workout?

Huh?

Ken: A workout! Schu taught it to me. First you get naked...

O.O *nosebleed*

Omi: *shakes his head* And they think I'm naive...