Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Of Bloody Kittens and Germans with Fangs ❯ Displaced Affection ( Chapter 9 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: Alas, I don't own them. I wish I did, but I don't. *sniffle* And I'm too poor to buy them. Maybe I can download the rights somewhere... But until then, I'm stealing them and putting them in my own little world. Deal with it.

Warnings/Notes: AU. Vampires. Blood. Death (Not in the chapter. Yay!). Yaoi/shounen-ai. Italics indicate thought, whereas {italics} indicate telepathic speech.

Thank Yous!: Woohoo to my new (and old) friends at mediaminer.org! Thank you everyone who reviewed! Lady Kickass, Princess Pearliest, minhki, AririSama, CJ, and Hila! You're support means so much to me! *wipes away a tear* Also thank you to Pheno-chan for forcing me to get this chapter, and who will hopefully beta it when I see her on again ^.^

---------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------

Of Bloody Kittens and Germans with Fangs

Ch. 9 - Displaced Affection

---------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------

A soft groan slipped into the silent room. Yohji thought it came from himself, but he wasn't sure. Dull jade eyes slowly opened, taking in the blurry surroundings. He vaguely registered the feeling of a warm cloth running over his skin.

Wakey wakey, Kudou... Yohji groaned softly again, positive that the sound emanated from him this time as he blinked, the world slowly beginning to focus. Cold gray walls, and an equally cold, gray floor. Panic gripped the blond and he bolted upright, only to cry out and fall back down as pain shot through his entire being.

"Be careful. You really got messed up." A soothing, female voice came from above him.

Yohji turned his head ever-so-slightly to look towards the source of the voice. There above him was a beautiful red-head with snow white skin and big green eyes. She was clad in nothing more than a slightly tattered, slightly bloodstained, white peasant shirt and a pair of very short pleather shorts.

"Stop moving so much." The woman sighed and continued cleaning the blood off of Yohji's skin. "I'm amazed you're still alive. Master liked Ran-san."

Yohji just grunted, resting his head back on the woman's lap. The room, or cell as it were (because rooms usually have furniture beyond torture devices), remained silent as the red-head continued her work. Eventually he heard her drop the rag into the bowl of water, then felt cool hands on his arm, causing him to yelp and jerk away, then yelp again as the pain ripped through the limb.

"I'm just going to set the bone. Here. This is going to hurt."

A piece of leather was jammed into Yohji's mouth. Taking a deep breath, the blond braced himself for the pain, screaming and clenching his teeth down on the material in his mouth as the woman shifted the bone in one arm and wrapped it in a crude splint. She let the blond rest for a moment before moving onto the other arm and repeating the procedure. Both arms were then wrapped up in make-shift slings.

"There. I think you'll live." She sighed, gathering up her supplies.

"Is that a good thing?" Yohji sat up, barely biting back a yelp at the pain in his backside.

The red-head just arched an eyebrow. "With how you looked when I was sent in, probably not. I bet I'll be seeing a lot of you."

The blond leaned back against the wall. "Where's Ran?"

"Ashes." The red-head stated matter-of-factly, then walked out of the cell, the lock clicking as the door closed.

Yohji sighed and leaned his head back, closing his eyes and willing his master to return for him.

It was several hours before the door reopened. Sleep-fogged jade looked up and met a barrier of shining glass. With a growl, Yohji turned his head away and immediately received a sharp kick to the gut. Gasping for air, the blond slumped onto his side, curling around the site of impact.

"That should have been 'Good evening, Master.'" The American tsked, then slammed his foot into the middle of the blond's back. "Care to try again?"

"Fuck you." Yohji hissed, cursing his broken limbs.

Strong fingers twisted into honey blond hair, wrenching the boy's face up to meet the American's. "I'll give you about one chance to take that back." The look in the man's brown eyes promised unbelievable pain if the blond didn't follow his order. Yohji just glared, then spit in the man's face.

A split second later found Yohji lying on the other side if the room, the whole side of his head pounding. He could taste blood in his mouth as he blinked, trying to make the world come back into focus.

"That was not smart. But Schuldich was never known to pick them for brains. Just look at Farfarello." Crawford taunted. Yohji's blood boiled and he threw himself at the American, only to receive a hard punch right between his shoulder blades, knocking him to the ground and jarring his arms. He just barely managed to hold back the scream before a kick to the side ripped it out of him.

"Are you done?" The raven-haired man looked down and the heaving blond. "Or must I beat you to a bloody pulp?"

"Fuck.. off.." Yohji growled.

A sigh, followed by a sharp, hard kick to the lower abdomen was the only response Yohji got, followed by a swift punch to the side of his head, effectively knocking the blond unconscious. When he awoke, the American was gone and the redhead from before was once again cleaning his wounds and patching him back up.

This continued for several months. Crawford would come in, Yohji would glare, Crawford would beat Yohji bloody, and then the blond would wake up with the red-head (who he later learned was named Manx) cleaning up the mess.

The only thing that kept him going in the beginning was the comforting promise of the German. But as the days progressed, Yohji became more and more certain that he had, in fact, been abandoned. Sometimes he could hear Schuldich whispering to him in his mind, but slowly it became more of a nuisance than anything; he knew his master was out there, but he wasn't doing anything to save him.

{Be strong, kitten. I'll be there soon.}

You always say that. Leave me alone.

{Yohji..}

No. Leave me alone. Get out of my head and leave me alone.

{Don't tell me what to do.}

Why? You're not my master.

And with that, Yohji had severed the mental link, blocking out the German completely. It had taken him a while to perfect, learning how to bar Schuldich from his mind. But now he didn't have to listen to those words of false hope. He didn't have to listen to anything except the roar of blood in his ears and the beating of his own heart. He didn't have to feel anything except the dull aching throb of his wounds and bruises. At least for now.

Sighing softly, Yohji pulled one knee up to his chest as he laid on his side. He pressed himself tightly into the corner furthest from the door, so he would always have a brief warning before the American came in for his nightly beating. He was tired of getting beaten. In fact, he had figured out how to move and be knocked unconscious within a few minutes. He could have easily stopped it with three words, but some damn stubborn part of him wouldn't let the words out of his mouth.

That part was dead now.

The door across the room squeaked lightly as it opened. Yohji screwed his swollen eyes shut, his whole body tensing in reflex. He felt strong fingers grasp his head and wrench his head up, just like every night. One jade eye opened to a slit, meeting a harsh brown gaze.

"Yohji."

Yohji carefully opened his other eye, tears slipping down his cheeks. "G-good ev-evening, M-master..."

A grin crossed the American's face as he looked at Yohji. His fingers loosened a bit to stroke through the honey-blond locks. Yohji moaned softly and leaned into the touch, overjoyed at the first bit of affection he had been shown in months. But as quickly as the gesture was given, it was quickly snatched away by a swift slap to the face.

"Don't think it's that easy. I own you. If I want you to feel pleasure, you will. And if I want you to feel pain, you will. You are mine." Crawford caressed Yohji's face lightly. "Remember that."

---------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------

A/N: Yay! Ch. 9 is complete! And now you know what? I have my own computer! Woohooo! And you know what that means?

Schu: *wanders in dressed in only green kitty ears and a matching green thong (complete with tail)* That you can make us dress up however you want without having to worry?

That's right!! Ash likes it too!

Ash (aka Phenocrystian): *nosebleeds*

Yohji: *wearing the same thing as Schu, only in yellow* You know, this isn't that bad. It's very liberating!

Schu: Me~ow! *tackles Yohji*

Aya: *fuming, wearing the same outfit as the other two, only in red* This is humiliating! I refuse to wear this.

Oh come on Aya-kun! You look so cuuuuute!

Ash: Yeah Aya!

Aya: No. *rips off the stupid outfit and glares his "Shi-ne glare of DOOM!" glare at everyone*

Everyone: O.O

Aya: What? *glare*

Uhm... Aya... you're.. uhm... *nosebleed*

Aya: *getting more frustrated* What!?

Ash: You're naked! *nose bleeds more*

Aya: *wields his katana and walks off to his corner of the dorm, wrapping Jade's roommates pink fluffy robe around himself*

I don't think she'll appreciate that Aya.

Ash: It's not doing any good anyway. You're... erm... 'goods' are showing.

Aya: SHI-NE!! *runs off to the bathrooms*