Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Soliloquies ❯ The art of war ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The art of war

 

Maybe he's just preparing for an elaborate prank. I don't know. I don't know what goes through the head of a blonde; I'm not a fucking blonde. Preparing to kill me, betray the group, or pull the best prank he's ever made, I don't want to get the short end of the stick. Hence I've decided to make my move in this little war: confuse the enemy.

 

He's got the advantage of being the first to make a move, without my knowledge, no less, so the best thing to do is to confuse him. Make his gathered information go to waste. So he knows when I sleep? Break the fucking pattern. What I drink? Be goddamn fickle. What I wear? Go for a freakin' change. It's not that he's bullied you into doing things you're not used to, (because I do things of the reason that I'm used to them, rarely do I do things because I love them before getting used to them) it's that you're being cautious and one step ahead of him at the same time. It would seem hard, but what people usually underestimate about me is that I can do just about fucking anything. Even change. And that I'm rarely wrong.

 

One thing I just don't get in his plan is why does he keep moving my goddamn book?

 

So here I am on a Saturday, the day I like the least because it means those hyper-girls don't have school which means that there'll be more of them Lord forbid, minding the store with Mr. I'm-going-to-kill-you Kudou and doing my damned best to be cheerful. Ah, here comes the devil now.

 

" Good morning Ku… Yohji…-kun…"

 

Shit, I almost swallowed my tongue. Okay, so that didn't come out right, but being civil to this particular moron is something I'm not used to, so cut me some slack. Kudou's reaction was, first, he stares at me like I grew another head, then he processes the information, and then decides to be happy with it and … smiles.

 

"Good morning too, Ayan." He replied with a wink, emphasizing the nickname.

 

I hate him.