Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Soliloquies ❯ Effects of drinking coffee and maybe smoking pot ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Effects of drinking coffee and maybe smoking pot

 

Is this my lucky day or what? First, I maneuvered things so that I and my love (that's Aya) would end up spending the day alone together in the shop. How? Two tickets to the football game Ken was blabbering about. Then I go into the shop and he greets me good morning! On a fucking Saturday! His most hated day! And called me Yohji-KUN for fuck's sake! First, it was just weird, but I shrugged it off and just accept the good graces the Big Guy gave me and grabbed the opportunity to tease him. Lo and behold, he actually did not throw anything at me when I called him by his most hated nickname `Ayan' and actually gave a teeny tiny bit of a smile. Shit.

 

"Had breakfast yet?"

 

Is he trying to get me into a conversation?

 

"Uh, no, not actually." I grin sheepishly. "I didn't get up in time for breakfast before you opened the shop." Yeah right, I was up at five this morning getting ready for this shift.

 

"Oh."

 

"I'm used to it anyway, just a cup of coffee's fine with me. I'll get you a cup of tea, while I'm at it." I turned to go into the kitchen to get myself one, when a hand went to my shoulder.

 

"Don't bother, I'll get it. Just get your apron and start working."

 

 

What the fuck?

 

(AYA)

So he plans on putting something into my drink does he? Heh. Not a fuckin' chance. One step ahead of you Kudou. Hmm. He might have put some in my tea container. Well, he wouldn't put some poison in his own coffee blend now would he?

 

"Hey, Yohji…-kun…" Shit, now I have to add that -kun every time. "… black or regular?"

 

"Black, thank you." came the reply. Well, there's his mug… and I'll have to use another mug because he might have gotten to mine… should I take Omi's or Ken's? Ugh. Hello Kitty mug or sloppy Ken's? No choice really. Wait, here's another mug that has never been used. But what if it's his plan to make me so paranoid about my own things and drive me to use this mug? Ah, I'll use his, pretend to not know, and just give him this other mug instead.

 

(YOHJI)

 

"Here…"

 

"Thanks Aya…n…" and there, in his hands, to his lips, is MY mug. The one I always use. On the side I usually drink from. Shit. I've never been so excited about an indirect kiss since grade six. He seems unaware, and continues to sip from MY mug. He arches an elegant eyebrow at me. Great, Yohji, you're ogling at him this early in the morning.

 

"Um… that's… my mug you're using."

 

He looks at the mug, then to me in slight surprise. "I didn't know, sorry… you don't mind, do you?"

 

"No! I mean, nah, go ahead. Not a biggie." Yeah, just drink your coffee and just walk away before you make a fool of yourself. It's not as if he watches you the same way you do him for him to know what mug you're using… but he has a mug of his own… wait…

 

"You drink pretty strong coffee."

 

"I… huh?"

 

"Your blend. It's quite strong, especially if black." Aya explained behind the counter as he continued drinking from MY mug (I just can't quite get over that).

Well, well, well… Apparently he's drinking my blend… I thought he hated coffee? And didn't he just restock his tea container yesterday?

 

"Well, I need to… hangovers and all that." I smiled weakly. Shit shit shit shit. Don't look at me that way Aya; you're giving me a hard-on. Quick, Yohji, say something. "Besides, I'm not much of a morning person, so I really need a picker-upper. Why the sudden interest?"

 

"Just curious."

 

(AYA)

Ah-ha! He's perplexed! He must have been counting on me to drink my tea. Score one for me. You'll see Kudou, I'm not so easy to kill.

 

"Curious? About me? Why Ayan, you must be having a little crush on me." He chuckles and saunters off.

 

I would very much like to crush you literally. Crush that little cocky head of yours with a flower pot. Preferably a very large pot to counter your really humongous head.