Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Soliloquies ❯ Epilogue: sounds they were meant to hear ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

a/n: I did say I'd write one. Reviews, if it's okay…
 
EPILOGUE: those darned bumping noises
 
Bump bump bump
 
“ooooooooooh…”
 
“A… Aya!”
 
“Hardeeeooooh!”
 
Creak creak creak creak.
 
 
 
They're at it again, damn it! And this time, rowdier than before. What a way to cap off dinner, I grimaced inwardly. I put down my mug on the sink, and looked around to find Omi, hand frozen mid-drink. Our eyes met, and we understood.
 
“D'you wanna…”
 
“Go out for pizza? Come on.”
 
And we tried to walk out of the house quietly, until the moaning started all over again and the bed creaked like it was kingdom come. I looked up to the ceiling, hastily checking if they'd burn a hole in Yohji's bedroom floor yet. We looked at each other again, and we understood. Omi called out,
 
“We'regoingoutforpizzadon'twaitupforus!”
 
Then we made a dash for the door, as if our lives depended on that slice of pizza.
 
What about sex?
 
Omi's voice called out in rapid-fire elocution,
 
“We'regoingoutforpizzadon'twaitupforus!”
 
BLAM. That kitchen door sounded as if it was taken of its hinges. I looked at Aya, sharing the devious little smile. We had gone down from the rooftop when we finally decided to, and good thing, `because I have no wish to die of pneumonia. Lung cancer, maybe. Anyway, we got to my room, and an idea struck me.
 
“Hey, Ayan, want to get rid of Omi an' Ken?”
 
He looked at me, not really interested, shrugged his shoulders. Ah, back to old `I-won't-do-anything-to-bore-you-to-death-so-you'll-go-away' mode. I took a deep breath, and made sure the voice would come out from my noise, like I used to do to my mumsy, whenever I wanted that Mcdonald's happy meal toy.
 
“Aww, come on, it'll be fun, I swear!”
 
He winced. Hah! So I repeated the annoying whining until he looked a hair's breadth away from killing me with his own hands.
 
“Okay, okay, Kudou.”
 
“Great… oi, hey, I thought I was Yohji-kun?”
 
He gave me a `don't-push-your-luck' look. Okay, I know when to retreat and regroup. So I went to my bed, stood, and beckoned for him to come over. He looked like he was looking at a loony.
 
“Come on. It's just a bed, Ayan, it won't kill you… or maybe you still think I'm planning to kill you by tricking you into getting on a redhead-eating bed?”
 
He rolled his eyes and muttered, “I said I'm sorry already”. Can't help feeling glum, I'll be gloating about that for, oh, a week or so? Such is the shelf-life of things you can call aces against Mr. Fearless Leader, because by then he'd have learned of a better, guilt-making ace against you. He placed a foot tentatively on the bed, and I helped him up. He scowled at me for helping him (well, excuse me for having manners) and barked out, “now what?” “Aya, I forgive you for being irritated in times you think someone would make a jackass out of you, I forgive you out of the kindness of my heart, but if you're gonna act like this every single time…” “Just shut up Yohji and get on with whatever you're planning to do.” I gave out a long-suffering sigh. Well, welcome back to the real world Kudou, you really didn't think Aya would still be acting like a nice person by the time everything's settled, did you?
 
“I want you to moan out in the way when you're having sex… wait you've never had sex…”
 
Aya cut me off grumpily, “I know how that is.”
 
“You do? You mean you've had sex before?” I'm confused.
 
“No, but I'm not entirely naïve Yohji. You have a lot of porn videos lying around your room.”
 
“You've been to my room?!”
 
“Stop acting like you don't go about MY room.”
 
Touché. Trust Aya to up you one in verbal matches. I held up my hands in the universal gesture of surrender. “Okay, okay… Like I was saying, we act as if we're having the loudest, most mind-blowing sex.”
 
“Why would we do that?”
 
I winked. “Just ride with it and you'll find out.”
 
So I started moving about, jumping on the poor bed making it creak like two professional wrestlers decided to make it a ring, and Aya was…well he did a great job moaning about, I had to think about Arnold Swarzchenneger to not get turned on (I'm not THAT gay. Heck, whoever gets turned on to an overly-muscular body like that?). We stopped for a moment and listened for any reaction from downstairs. Aya pouted.
 
“It's not working.”
 
“Well, we'll just have to try harder.”
 
So the both of us worked the bed, sure that the ruckus won't go unnoticed downstairs, and in between snickers we called out each other's name as if we were really in the heat of the moment.
 
“Oooh, Yohji… harde-ooooH!”
 
“Ayaaa…. Uh… Aya I'm… uuuungh…”
 
Then Omi called out, and the door slammed. We smiled, and laughed our guts out. I looked over to him, as he clutched his knees closer to him and hid his face in between, shoulders trembling with mirth.
 
“Hey, Aya…”
 
He was still laughing when he looked up. “Yeah?”
 
“Ever think… you think we'd get that far?”
 
The laughter died out, and I felt as if he scrutinized my very being as he looked at me with unerring glare. Then his face broke out in a mischievous grin, saying,
 
“Wouldn't *you* like to know?”
 
 
Fin