X/1999 Fan Fiction ❯ X Tales ❯ Trick or Treat Ending ( Chapter 8 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

A/N: Happy Halloween! This is it, the end of this fiction. Did Kamui got scare or not? Or will 'Kamui' tell another story to him? Anyway, I'm finished with this story and I hope you enjoy this ending as well as the other chapters I made.

Disclaimer: I don't own X characters because if I do, then Dark Kamui would cut off my head.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"So Kamui, are you scared now?" Fuuma questioned as he took off his glasses. He saw his smaller Twin Star stayed in silent. The Seal's head was hung down where his bangs covered his eyes. His hands were clutched tightly that his knuckles had turned white. Believing that the Dragon of Heaven got scare, the Angel smirked as he placed his sunglasses back and got up. But before the Dark Kamui left, he heard the young boy spoke.

"That... Was... Horrible!"

"I beg your pardon?"

"You heard me, dammit! Your stories are suck, Fuuma!"

"It's `Kamui'. `Kamui', not Fuuma."

"Whatever! All I'm saying is your stories are nothing, but craps. In fact, they are the crapiest stories I have ever heard! Each time you've said that it get scarier and scarier, it get crapier and crapier. They're nothing, but bullshit! And you said that I'm going to get scare by your shit stories? Well, all I could say that that it's suck. I find it lame and boring. In fact, you are the worst storyteller I ever met!" Kamui shouted in anger.

He had had enough. He had enough of listening to Fuuma's stories. He was sick and tired of not having his privacy. The Seal was so close to kill himself if he had to spend another moment of storytelling. In fact, he didn't understand why he reluctantly agreed to this. But what matter to him was that he had enough of this. He wanted to end as badly as trying to bring his old friend back.

"Oh, really?" Fuuma asked in a dangerous tone as he narrowed his eyes. The Angel didn't care if he was psychotic, dangerous, or homicidal when he tried to wipe out humanity. But never would he be insulted as the worst storyteller. Anger flew through his veins as he grabbed his Shikon Sword. He came here to torment his smaller Twin Star, not to get insulted. Now that Kamui had crossed the line, the Dark Kamui would give him an unforgettable punishment that the Seal would have nightmare for the rest of the nights.

"So you think my stories are not good? Well, let me tell you another story. A story so scary, that you will wet your pants and have nightmares for the rest of your life."

"Oh, that's what you said before and it didn't work!"

"Silence! This story happened on a Halloween night. And during that night was a young boy, angst of what happened to him."

"And let me guess, that boy is me? Well oh dear me, I'm scare in my pants. That's bullshit!"

"While the boy was angst, his lights were turned off."

"That's full of crap, Fuuma!" Kamui shouted. Soon the lights began to flicker on and off before it burned out. Kamui wondered how that happened. He knew he didn't turn on the lights, but he didn't care because he was too angry.

"As his lights burned out, he saw a flash of lightning followed by the roaring of the thunder. It told him that a fierce storm had come."

"Yeah right, like I gonna believe it!" The Seal argued when he saw a flash of lightning with thunder. Soon the boy's anger went down as he watched his Angel stood in front of the window. Impossible, he thought. It was supposed to be a clear night, so how could it be rained so fast? The Dragon of Earth continued talk.

"The pounding of the heavy storm made the boy all sorrow and depress. Sick and tired of lying on his bed, the boy rose up and looked through the window."

"O-okay, Fuuma. You made your point, this is scary. Now could you please stop?" Kamui pleaded. He didn't know how the weather changed, but it started to scare him when Fuuma told him. Although he didn't want to hear it, the Seal was too scared to find out what happened. The Dark Kamui still continued.

"While he was looking through the window, the cold glass of his window broke. Then harsh gush of wind blew violently as curtains flew rapidly."

And with that, the window behind Fuuma broke into millions of pieces. The cold winds howled hard and fast as curtains flew violently. Scared, Kamui moved backward when his back was pressed against the wall. He didn't like where the story was going. He wanted to story to stop. He wanted the unforeseen events to end. He wished that Sorata would have dragged him to the party instead of leaving him in his room. The Dark Kamui let out a smirk as he continued the story.

"When the boy looked up, he saw a tall, dark figure stood in front of his window. The figure let out a smirk as his hands rested on the cold, long bladed sword. The young boy asked the figure who he was. The figure did not answer, but smiled as he walked to the boy." Fuuma said as he walked toward Kamui. The Seal tried to crawl back, but it was no use.

"The boy then asked the figure what he was. The figure stopped in front of the boy and had his deadly, cold hands lifted the boy's chin up. Feeling the cold breath of death, the figure spoke. He said, `I am your executioner.'" Fuuma sneered as he gently stroked Kamui's cheek with his thumb, lifting the Shikon Sword in his other hand.

"No, please don't. Don't do it, Fuuma. NO!" Kamui cried.

And that is the reason why Halloween is the perfect holiday for people who want to angst. So if you are bore or want to hear some horror stories, all you have to do is angst and the Dark Kamui will come. But beware of him, for he has vast powers beyond your mind. So once he comes, just sit down and listen to his horrifying stories. And remember not to insult him because if you do, then it maybe your last holiday you have celebrated.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~

A/N: So, did you like the ending? I got this idea from the beginning when I thought of what would happen if Kamui didn't like it. Anyway, it's been fun having you to read. Happy Halloween.