XXXHolic Fan Fiction ❯ Sleeping Beauty ❯ Once upon a time in Holic ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Sleeping Beauty
Series: XXXHOLiC
Pairing: Doumeki/Watanuki (main), Clow/Yuuko
Genre: Parody/Romance
Rating: PG-13, for now
Warnings: I think there are some spoilers, and future boy love.
Disclaimer: All characters mentioned in this work of fanfiction belong to the ladies of CLAMP, not me. No profit is made. No disrespect intended.
 
Chapter: Once upon a time in Holic
Once upon a time, in the beautiful, prosperous, and magical kingdom of Holic, there lived a wise and friendly but very mischievous king, Clow, and his equally wise in a more frightening manner, slightly insane, alcoholic, opium-high queen, Yuuko. King Clow and Queen Yuuko had very powerful magicks and were very wise in using their powers.
They were often bickering and arguing over the smallest things, but they loved each other very much, even if Yuuko tried to … that one time, and Clow decided to … as revenge. Even if they didn't look like it, they had each other's best interests at heart, and if they decided to exploit each other's weaknesses and take advantage of the situation while they were at it, then who was to argue?
As much as they loved each other, they also loved Holic. So they were very concerned when they could not conceive a child. They had plenty of servants, friends, travelers, and customers to care for, so there was always company and chaos, but what they really wanted was a family.
The people of Holic loved their rulers and everyone in the kingdom knew the pair wanted children and many offered to conceive, bear, and give birth for them. Yet the king and queen declined.
It's much more fun and involves much more sex when we're trying for ourselves, said the queen.
I want a successor, one with special abilities and magicks like us, to continue ruling over Holic, keeping her prosperous, when we are gone, said the king.
What do you mean gone? screeched the queen, and off they went with another argument right in the middle of their proclamation.
Though the king and queen were powerful, they could not see into their futures, because of a curse an evil fairy had placed upon them. So they were very worried indeed.
 
 
Please tell me what you think. This is my first XXXHOLiC fanfic. I am still so amateurish. ><;; I hope that the other Dou/Wata writers post new chapters/stories!