Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction ❯ 10 years to remember ❯ prologue ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

 
10 Years To Remember
Disclaimer: If I owned it, it would be an extension on the anime, not a fanfic.
 
 
Prologue:
 
The teen woke up for the third time this morning. His alarm clock was now on the floor shut off, but still showing time. He'd had a rough time getting to sleep the night before and was down right exhausted. Peering over the bed to see the time, he nearly fell from surprise. Normally he had an hour to get ready with time to spare, no he had less than 30 minutes. Quickly showering, neatening up and getting dressed, he ran out the door. Not bothering to have his normal cup of tea; he decided it was better to just get to work.
 
Even though he woke up late, he still managed to get to his office five minutes early. Sitting at his desk, the teen relaxed a moment as he waited for his partner to arrive. Ten minutes later, the said shinigami came running into the office."five minutes, its a record." The blonde muttered to himself. Usually the violet orbed shinigami was at least 10-15 minutes late. After Tsuzuki's normal routine of greeting and hugging Hisoka, he sat down and began his other normal routines of the day.
 
About 20 minutes later the teen was starting to drift. When Tsuzuki had to tap him on the shoulder to snap him back to reality, he knew missing his tea this mornings' was bad. It was his caffine. He stood up about to excuse himself for the food hall to get some tea, when his parnter jumped up sitting him back down; voluntering to do it. Hisoka agreed and told the man 'red tea, no snacks for me', then he happily ran out the door to get the tea and snacks for himself.
 
In the food hall, Tsuzuki couldn't decide what morning treat he wanted. Ten minutes later it dawned on him that his partner may get testy soon. Grabbing a few donuts and two red tea bags, he ran backs to the office they shared. Apon returning, Hisoka already had cups ready and the warm water. Checking to make sure it was the red tea packet, he handed it to Hisoka. He wanted to try the same tea as Hisoka, but his packet looked different; but he could've sworn he grabbed two of the same kind.
 
Brushing it off, he had Hisoka prepare his tea as well, then both shinigami sat at their respective desks. Filling out a few forms, Hisoka sipped at his tea repidly. As he finished the forms he turned to his partner who was also finishing up, but noticed his cup was still full."Whats wrong with it?" He asked hiding the annoyance in his voice. If he made it, he expected it to be drinken."Oh, its just alittle bitter." He smiled.
 
Looking back at his own empty cup, the teen picked up Tsuzuki's and starting drinking it."Is it ok? It didn't look like the same type you had." Tsuzuki backed up remembering the packet."No, its red tea, and its not bitter. Maybe for your sweet tooth." He sat back down as the older man pouted. For the next 30 minutes, normal 'work' continued in the two's office.*
 
All night and morning Watari had been trying to finish up his latest potion. Adding the finishing touched to make it just right, then cleverly disguising it in a red tea bag. The day before he had heard his brunet guinea pig talking about wanting to try red tea and had noticed how exhausted the younger blone was that day, he new he's have tea at the office...what better way to test his potion.
 
Finally done, he closes the tea bag mixed with both the actual tea and potion bits. He designed the potion bits to desolve like the tea grains when exposed to water. Now his final job, slip his tampered tea bag into the rest of the bags in the food hall, then wait for Tsuzuki and make sure he grabs that bag. The bad itself turned a little darker from the potion bits, but none the less it still smells and surely tastes like red tea.
 
Happily but quietly, he set his experiment into place. And right on time the brunet came scampering in. About 10 minutes later he left with a sugary treat and said tampered tea bag, with another. As long as Tsuzuki used the funny looking tea bag and not give it to hs younger partner, Watari was safe. Now he just had to wait.
 
Heading to his lab, the blonde cleaned up abit from his early morning mess. 30 minutes had gone by and nothing had yet sounded saying his hard work was worth it. To be honest he didn't exactly know what it would do in full extent if it worked, but any sort of reaction or progress from his lab that didn't cause an explosion was a breakthrough.
 
Just as he started to relax and decide what to do next, two shrieks echoed throughout the building. He immediantly leaped up, running out of his lab and heading towards the sound(hisoka and tsuzuki's office), half hoping his experiment had worked or done something. If it did, progress was good, but Tatsumi might get mad at the results.
 
Arriving at the pairs' office, he paused a breif moment before turning the nob. Finally he opened the door. Looking inside, the sight before him shocked and worried him. Hisoka looked no more than 6 years old and his 'older' partner looked no more than his previous age, of 16.
 
kage: here's the beginning of the end for hisoka and tsuzuki. ^^;; so what do you all think of the prologue. short i know, not many clues i know, but im working on chapter one as i speak! the whole situation will be explained i promise! sorry i cant put actual pairings in this fic(as of right now), trust me, you'll understand in the next chapter. review and i promise to have the next chapter up in a few days! ^.~