Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction ❯ 10 years to remember ❯ chapter 1 ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

 
Kage: Oh sankyuu so much for the helpful criticism and reviews! ^.^ I'm so sorry this took so long to update. ;-; I had all these school projects and completely lost track of my deadline! I promise to have the next chapter up asap, even if it means staying up all night. Anyway, the prologue was a little off, but hopefully this chapter and the ones following will clear things up. Anyway, read and review and enjoy! ^_^
 
Warnings: can't say their are any right now........but possibly later if I'm up to writing a certain part.(no direct pairings either-implied sokaXTsu) I have poor spelling and wrote most of this in school(rushed), beware of bad spelling. I apologize ahead of time.
 
10 Years To Remember
Disclaimer: If I owned it, it would be an extension on the anime, not a fanfic.
 
Chapter 1:
 
The older blonde had to blink a few times before the scene before him regestered correctly. Four shocked eyes turned towards the scientist, clearly in a state of panic. As soon as they sw him, they yelled for answers, dragging him into their office and closing the door.
 
Watari stared a moment at the circumstances. In front of him was no longer the 26 year old looking Tsuzuki and 16 year old looking Hisoka, but a 16 year old Tsuzuki and 6 year old Hisoka. Both started yelling questions and comments at the scientists before he finally cut them off. Gathering quick information, he tryed to analyze and explain the situation.
 
"Judging from what Tsuzuki has said, this is indeed his 16 year old self, making Bon 6. Both of you aged 10 years back."
 
Both Shinigami screamed why at the top of their lungs, but Hisoka's voice echoed in the brunet's ears. The sound too chibi for him to ignore. He stopped to observe hi partner. Hisoka was holding onto his clothes the best he could since only his body shrank. Using his shirt sorta as a gown, with huge glaring(pouting) emeral eyes and small delicate hands. Tsuzuki was able to keep his clothes up alot easier than Hisoka and just had a shorter frame and younger appearance.
 
Seeing his (way)younger partner, he couldn't resist the urge and picked the boy up; glomping him. Causing Hisoka to start kicking and hitting, or try to at least(he only hit air and lightly on Tsuzuki's arm). The brunet seemed to ignore the blonde's yells and pouts to put him down, so Watari stepped in again. Proposing to the two to find more comfortable clothing and then they'd talk. Tsuzuki put the boy down and he was first to retaliate to the proposle.
 
"And what the hell am I suppose to wear!? Are you blind! Absolutely none of my clothes are going to fit me!"
"Um....Hisoka? Since I'm 16 and your clothes fit your 16 year old self, could I borrow them." Tsuzuki asked sheepishly. A short silence passed over the three, when a sigh escaped the boy and he nodded. Trying to stay calm, Hisoka pressed again.
"What am I suppose to wear at least for now, if he's going to use my clothes. His are way to big for me." The 16 year old held up his trenchcoat, possibly suggesting a quick arrangement for the time being.I can't believe this.
 
Quickly changing and getting situated, Hisoka now had Tsuzuki's Trenchcoat wrapped around him as if it was a yukata or kimono. While his partner now wore his blue jeans and jacket and orange shirt. It wasn't the best outfit for the former 'teen, but at the moment he just wanted answers.
 
The genki scientist pulled up a chair, as did Tsuzuki and they started to talk. Hisoka had a hard time getting his body into a chair without his 'outfit' falling off or ridding up, so he just stood glaring(pouting) at Watari.
 
"I'm tired of waiting, I know this is your fault!" He yelled, his voice hardly sounding intimidating. Watari just explained the situation as if he hadn't even heard the boys shout out.
 
"My latest experiment was for Tsuzuki, just to clear up. Bon, I apologize that you got involved. How I wonder, but anyway." He thought how to continue and searched the office briefly with his eyes. Noticing the two cups and old tea bags on one of the desks, he leaped up to get them. Both cups empty of liquid, he pulled up the two bags resting in each. Notice this is an average red tea bag by its color, yet this one is shaded differently even after use. Well this one was my potion. Seeing that both cups are empty, no doubt you shared the tampered drink."
 
"What's the point!? How is shrinking me or Tsuzuki useful!"
 
"Actually, a number of different scenarios could have happened. This is a new potion, plenty of room for errors and possibilities. Again I apologize Bon. Only he was suppose to be the guinea pig." The former 'mad' proceeded into pouting, but his younger partner was in no mood. He only had on thing on his mind.
 
"How do we change back?"
 
The older blonde sighed and began passing the room. He knew no matter how it phrased it, the kid would be pissed.
"As I said before its a new product, honestly I didn't even know the absolute reaction to people and-"
 
"Cut to the chase!"
 
"There is no cure."
 
Both Shinigami went wide eyed, yelling again. After a moment, Tsuzuki calmed and decided being 16 wouldn't be so bad. Hisoka after all was- Hisoka........Watari and Tsuzuki looked at the small child. This would be a problem. Even as a child though, Hisoka's now turning facial features were terrifying. Before the kid had a chance to blow, Watari stepped in again.
 
"Relax Bon, relax! I said there was no immediate cure. Which means its not permanent, you just have to wait until it wears off."
 
"How long?"
 
"Hm....all depends I guess. A day? A week? A month? Its untested until now remember."
 
"Great."
 
The emerald eyes Shinigami headed over to his desk and hoisted himself into his chair. He knew people still looked at him as nothing but a teenager at times, even though officially he was almost 20, but he could handle it at an appearance of 16. There's no way people are going to respect him as an adult when he appeared only 6; his partner had already proved that. Whether the chibiness got to Tsuzuki or not, Hisoka hated it but know it could only get worse before it gets better. Sulking in his chair, he had no idea how the next day, week or even month as Watari had said, would play out.
 
The two other Shinigami watched Hisoka, but his height deficiency blocked them from seeing him sulk. Watari just turned back to Tsuzuki and explained the situation further. Work would have to be put on hold since the scientist still had to talk to Tatsumi. In the meantime, it was Tsuzuki's job to help Hisoka get some clothes that fir. The older blonde also stated it'd be wise for the two of them to live together for a little while. At Hisoka's state, household tasks would be difficult. Since Tsuzuki would have to borrow the (teen's) clothes, they decided he'd move in with the blonde for a bit.
 
After making sure the brunet understood the situation better, he bided his farewells and went off to the secretary's office. Hell would surely freeze over. The violet eyed Shingami sat a moment in silence, before questioning.
 
Hisoka?
 
What. He asked, and god that chibi voice just made the older man want to pounce on him, but he knew the problem with that now. Hisoka needed clothes and he knew what or really who could help.
--------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------
Wakaba had the wonderful surprise in seeing the new appearances of the two Shingami. Luckily for them, Terazuma was out. Tsuzuki's first idea of `in-out' would work. Seeing Hisoka and hearing the circumstances, she immediately got serious and won to business. As odd as it was, Wakaba actually had a few outfits Hisoka could use until they had a chance to go shopping. One was a yukata, pass, the next shorts and shirts, pass, finally slightly bigger pants, and tee, it'd have to do. In Hisoka's mind, baggy pants and a tee were fine compared to his first two options.
 
Getting a pair of small sandals as well, they both bided Wakaba farewell and headed to Hisoka's house. It took a second for the child(teen) to realize his partner had welcomed himself in and didn't plan on leaving, but he picked it up and addressed the man in a calmly fashion. That is until Tsuzuki explained Watari and his earlier conversation. Sure it made perfect since, but needless to say the boy was not one bit happy at this decision that he had no word in.
 
Thankfully for Tsuzuki, Hisoka eventually let it go but still wasn't a very happy camper all night. Despite size, Hisoka still slept in his bed and had Tsuzuki use a futon. The over sized bed for the 6 yeard old felt like a deserted island. Too much pace. His thoughts kept him awake for hald the night, but knowing the following day would be hell; forced himself into a weak state of sleep.