Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction ❯ Of Ryujin Blood ❯ Prolgue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Of Ryujin Blood:
Prologue
Author's Notes: I know this is a yaio series it still puzzles me has to why I like it since normally that thing doesn't appeal to me. I guess my love of the supernatural and action kinda overpowered that. Anywho even though I know this is a yaio I decided to write something different. I decided to write a romance between Hisoka and a chick. So if you don't like changes then I suggest you don't read this. That is just a far warning and if you flame me for writing it then I will ignore you since I have warned you before hand about the story. But despite that I do hope you guys read this and enjoy it.
WARNING: This chapter hints at rape.
_______________________________________________________
It was Spring in Nagasaki and a little girl around five years old in a dark blue kimono was with her parents. It was time for the Sakura Matsuei the Sakura Festival in Nagasaki. The little girl had dark green hair and red eyes. The dark green hair had come from her father while the red eyes had come from her mother. Her mother's family owned the shrine and the females were known for their red eyes. They were in charge of guarding the Shrine of the Ryujin it was said that the women of the temple were descended from him. Though whether it was true or not no one really knew. Every woman of the temple had powers that they passed on to their daughter. The daughters had the powers of their mother and whatever power they were born with. They were special and well respected by the people of Nagasaki.

The girl's father which whom had come from a long line of Samurai warriors held his little girl in his arms while she clung to his grey kimono. A silver obi held his katana at his side ready incase anyone would dare to attack the grounds. His dark green hair tied at the nape of his neck with a thin leather cord. His wife walked along side of him in her blood red kimono. They were on the way to pay their respects to the last high priestess the woman's mother who had died four years ago that night. The couple's oldest daughter by ten years was out in the village with her friends. She would not be back till later when she had agreed to return home.

The little girl looked over her father's shoulder and saw the full moon shining high in the sky and was red with blood. The girl tilted her head to the side and watched has the Sakura blossoms drifted in front of her view adding to the feel that something was going to happen tonight.

"Blood," she said pointing at the moon.

"Huh?" asked her father looking over his shoulder at the blood moon.

"Yes that's right there is blood on the moon," said her father.

"Someone is going to die tonight," said his wife softly. "And it is going to be very very bloody."

"You're right come let's go quickly Hakari," said the man.

"Of course come Sano," said Hakari.

The couple hurried toward the steps that lead up to the burial ground. They stopped halfway up the steps when they saw a man standing before them. He was dressed all in white and had pale skin and white hair. The man pushed his glasses up his nose and smiled down at them oddly. His pale purple eyes shimmering with a darkness that could be made out clearly. The little girl tried to hide behind her father's shoulder she didn't like what she was feeling from him there was a darkness about him. She felt herself being lowered back toward the ground and pushed behind her parents.

"Hakari take Yuki and get out of here," said Sano drawing his Katana.

"What about you?!" asked Hakarai.

"I'll be fine now go!"

"Right," said Hakarai grabbing up Yuki and running down the steps.

Hakarai didn't see what was happening behind her however Yuki did and she watched with a vivid fascination at the scene that was unfolding before her. Sano launched himself at the man on the steps his sword at his side ready to swipe at the man. However before Yuki's father even got within an inch of the other man a dark power surged forth from him piercing through her father's skin.

Yuki screamed at feeling the pain surge from her father. She could feel the light going through her father's body and could feel her father's heart stop beating. She continued to scream in pain has her mother whirled around to look at what was happening behind her. The moment she saw her husband drop down to the steps like a rock she stood motionless, however soft footsteps caught her attention and she looked up as the man came down the steps. Yuki's mother took off running once more heading toward the temple however a thin shred of power hit an inch from her leg causing her to stop. She looked over her should and saw the man was getting closer she placed her daughter on the ground.

"Yuki-chan listen to me," she said firmly in the girl's ear. "I know you are scared but I want you to run back to the shrine the spirits of the old ones will protect you. Take the route through the woods he won't be able to find you."

"But kassan I'm scared," whimpered the little girl.

"I know you are sweetie but you've got to trust me and get going."

Another blast this one however sliced through her mother's skin causing her to flinch and Yuki to cry some more.

"Now go!" shouted her mother shoving her off towards the woods.

The little girl ran off in the woods her tears streaming down her face and she burst into fresh sobs when she felt a arguing pain go through her chest and her mother's heart stop. She ran out of the woods and ran up the pathway to the shrine of her ancestors her kimono torn and ripped with blotches of her blood around her legs. The little girl stopped running when she felt a dark presence she looked behind her and saw the man walking towards her. She began to run up the steps again reaching the foot of the shrine when she saw a pair of white pants. She looked up and saw the man staring down at her coldly his mouth lifting in a cruel smile. He reached for the girl and pulled the girl's small body against him. He reached for her silver obi and ripped it from her small body throwing her to the ground in the shrine before following her inside dropping the silver obi to the ground just outside.

The birds in the shrine took to flight has the little girl first began to scream in pain, fear, and sorrow.
_______________________________________________________
Okibi looked up from the cup of tea she was drinking and felt it slip from her fingers and crash to the table. Her friends all looked at her in shock has she just sat there while her tea dripped onto her green kimono.

"Okibi is something wrong?" asked Korania.

"The temple!" shouted Okibi leaping to her feet and running toward the entrance of the small cafe.

Korania and the others grabbed up the various packages and took off running after her. They eventually caught up with her the group began to run toward the temple following Okibi has she ran up the steps toward the shrine. She wasn't sure what she was searching for but she wasn't expecting what she saw. There in a heap on the floor was her five year old baby sister naked and crying. There by her was a small bloody dagger a puddle of blood surrounding it. She slowly moved forward while the males in the group set about searching the grounds for the man that did this.

"Yuki-chan?" asked Okibi walking up to her baby sister.

"Neesan I'm scared where am I?" Yuki whimpered has Okibi pulled the girl against her. "What happened to me?"

"You mean you don't remember?" asked Okibi in shock has her baby sister snuggled into her embrace.

"No," said the little girl.

Okibi and the others exchanged a look; before Okibi stood up the torn dark blue kimono left on the ground where Korania went to retrieve it.

"Take it and hide it in one of the empty boxes in the store room or in one of the boxes with my old kimonos," said Okibi softly when Yuki had fallen asleep.

"Right," said Korania.

"Is everything alright?" asked Yasiko from outside the shrine walls.

"I don't know," said Okibi. "Yasiko hand Haki your gi will you?"

"Sure," said the male.

There was a faint rustle of clothing and the dark brown haired female Haki came forward and handed Okibi the gi; which was then wrapped around the child.

"Come on," said Okibi coming out of the shrine. "Let's get her to my grandfather."

"Have you guys seen my parents?"

"We saw them and we think you should come with us?" asked Yasiko in a serious tone.

"Alright," said Okibi handing her sister to Haki. "Take her to the temple and give her to my grandfather."

"Right," said Haki running down the steps it was then she noticed the pool of blood on the steps. "What in the world?"

However Haki didn't ponder it long and she continued running for the temple away from the shrine of the dead ancestors of the Ryujin girls.
______________________________________________________
"Alright boys what is this about?" asked Okibi after a moment.

"Come follow us," said Yasiko.

"Right," said Okibi.

The small group made their way toward a section in the woods where two bodies swung like pendulums. Okibi stared at the bodies of her parents for several minutes and felt her legs give out from under her and she collapsed to the ground in a dead faint.

"Cut them down," said Yasiko taking control of the group. "Koro take Oki-chan and bring her to her grandfather, then bring him here. The rest of you let's bring them to the foot of the shrine."

"Right," said Koro and the others.

Koro snatched up Okibi and ran toward the temple while the others set about doing their own tasks. A few minutes later Koro and Haki returned with the old Temple Priest. The preparations were made and funeral pyres built. That night the two girls watched their parent's burn before gathering the ashes into pots and burning them on the shrine grounds.
_______________________________________________________
It was late and Okibi stumbled into her bedroom slipping out of her kimono and into her yukata. She then collapsed onto her futon and fell fast sleep. She awakened with a jolt and looked around her room feeling a presence near her. She looked to her side and saw a man standing there leaping from her bed she removed her katana she kept on the wall.

"Who are you and what the hell are you doing in my room?!" she demanded.

The man looked her over and smirked at her before disappearing into the night.

"We will meet again Ryujin Okibi," said a voice in the wind.
_____________________________________________________________
Author's Notes: The next chapter will take place ten years later. I hope you guys liked this and remember I will pay no attention to flames since I have already warned you about this being hetro.