Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction ❯ Of Ryujin Blood ❯ The Mikos ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Of Ryujin Blood 1:

Of Ryujin Blood 1:
The Mikos


Author's Notes: I know this is a yaoi series it still puzzles me has to why I like it since normally that thing doesn't appeal to me. I guess my love of the supernatural and action kinda overpowered that. Any who even though I know this is a yaoi I decided to write something different (Though obvious it is only in my mind; since people say it ain't but since I haven't seen any I still think it's different in my own little mind). I decided to write a romance between Hisoka and a chick. So if you don't like changes then I suggest you don't read this. That is just a far warning and if you flame me for writing it then I will ignore you since I have warned you before hand about the story. But despite that I do hope you guys read this and enjoy it.
_______________________________________________________
Yuki was now fifteen years old and she was running through the park she was five minutes behind schedule and the school was still around four minutes away by foot. She figured if she ran and took the shortcut through the park then that would give her around two minutes to get to school; then get to her locker and get her books and then get to class. If she was late again Sensei would blow a fuse again. Then again she did leave a long way from the school. She wished that they could afford a car but leaving in a shrine didn't really leave much money. Not only that her grandfather thought that cars were evil and possessed by the devil; why he thought that she never really understood.

Yuki sighed and pushed her dark hair out of her eyes before vaulting herself over a rail and after catching her footing she continued to run down a steep hill. Her school was on the other side of the street which was on the other side of the field at the bottom of the hill. She ran out onto the sidewalk and nearly slammed onto the ground had someone not grabbed her.

Um gomen nasi I guess I wasn't watching were I was going, she said turning to look at the person she had run into and bowing politely. I'm sorry but I am already late for school I am terribly sorry for not paying attention.

Then Yuki took off down the street again not noticing the look that the boy was giving her back.

Who was that Hisoka? asked Tsuzuki coming up behind his partner.

Some girl that ran into me, said Hisoka. She's late for school; reminds me of you.

Are you implying that I am late?!

No I am not implying anything I am merely stating a fact.

Hey!

That girl has some power within her, said Hisoka.

How do you know? asked Tsuzuki.

I felt it when she ran into me, said Hisoka softly.

I wonder if she is the key to our new mission, said Tsuzuki seriously.

Should we follow her?

Let's wait until we know more about the werewolf sightings that have been going on.

The old woman at the fruit stand said that the werewolf was mainly seen in the area surrounding the Ryujin Temple.

The temple of the Dragon God? asked Tsuzuki surprised. What is a werewolf doing there?

What is a werewolf doing in Japan, retorted Hisoka. Last time I checked they were normally found around France and England. Even if the legends did start in Ancient Greek with the cruel king of Arcadia who sought the favor of Zesus and offered him the flesh of a child. In the Middle Ages people accused of being a werewolf were accused of taking orders from Satan himself. Though those accused normally had a mental disorder that made them think they could turn into wolves.

You don't say? asked Tsuzuki. You've been getting on Watari's computer again haven't you? Didn't the people of Surinam have a name for them?

They had a separate name for female werewolves it was also the name for female vampires.

Oh really and would you mind telling me what was it called ?

Azeman, said Hisoka looking at the school with a calculating eye.

Don't they think that the werewolf here is a female? asked Tsuzuki thoughtfully.

According to one of the hunters that saw it yes.

So do you think the werewolf is a priestess of the Ryujin Temple?

I think we should pay a visit to the temple grounds at around the time the werewolf is seen.

Well then I guess we should go get some silver bullets for that gun of yours, said Tsuzuki slapping Hisoka on the back.

Right, said Hisoka the two males then disappeared into the crowd.
_______________________________________________________________< br> Yuki dashed into her seat two seconds before the bell rang.

Congratulations Miss. Ryujin, said her teacher. You barely made it you should consider trying out for track. After all I am sure you would be very good with all that running to school you do.

Yes sensei, said Yuki whipping away a thin sheet of sweat on her brow.

Very good now class let us get started on today's lesson, said the sensei turning back to the board.

You are lucky Yuki, said her friend Mage.

I know I would have been here sooner but I accidentally ran into some guy.

Was he cute? asked Mage happily his dark green hair in a small ponytail.

I don't know I wasn't paying attention to him I was too worried about being late for school.

Yu-chan you are never going to get a boyfriend at this rate, said Mage.

I don't want a boyfriend.

Why?!

I don't know now pay attention to sensei you are already in trouble with your Algebra II grade.

Mage sighed and rolled his eyes heavenward but turned back to the blackboard.

'She needs a boyfriend,' he thought. 'Spending all that time up in those mountains can not be good for her social life.'

Yuki sighed and looked out the window for a few minutes. There she saw two men standing across the street from her school. One of them the younger of the two kept staring at her school building like it was going to start moving at any moment. Her eyes narrowed for a moment when she saw them flicker has the crowd passed before disappearing has the last person left.

'Guardians?' her mind shouted in alarm. 'What are guardians doing here of all places?'

Miss Yuki? asked the teacher.

Hai? asked Yuki blinking her eyes and turning back to the blackboard has the teacher turned around to face the class.

Can you tell the class the answer to this problem?

Yuki stared at the problem for a few seconds wrinkling her nose a little in concentration.

Five, she said before turning to look at her notebook to copy the problem.

Very good Miss Yuki, said the teacher turning back to the board to continue class.

Nice save, hissed Mage.

Thank, she hissed back.

Yuki then went back to her notebook and sighed she was bored and excited with the Sakura Matsuei starting tomorrow school would end early and she could hardly wait.
________________________________________________________________< br> It was night and Hisoka and Tsuzuki were on the temple grounds making rounds and keeping their eyes open for any signs of the werewolf. Tsuzuki was rounding a tree when he saw two little girls with dark brown hair came running into the clearing. They both wore light green and pink kimonos and they looked like they couldn't have been any older then five. He walked up to them and the girls stopped playing tag in order to watch him crouch down in front of them.

Hello and who might you be? he asked cheerfully.

I am Kagame and this is my little sister Magame, said the oldest little girl.

Magame, repeated the younger one.

Are you sure it is safe for you two to be out here all alone? he asked. After all with that werewolf running about you could get injured.

Aunty Yuki is here, said Kagame.

And who is Aunty Yuki? asked Tsuzuki.

Temple Priestess, said Magame.

And what could a priestess do? asked Tsuzuki raising an eyebrow.

Before any of the girls could say anything a loud roar was heard and Tsuzuki moved quickly grabbing the girls and leaping into the air. The werewolf that had somehow managed to sneak up behind him landed where he had once been. He pushed the girls behind him and stared at the werewolf.

Tsuzuki! shouted Hisoka running into the clearing.

The werewolf whirled to look at the new intruder and lunged lashing out at the teen Shinigami. Hisoka leapt back and started dodging the werewolf's claws. He made a wrong leap and landed on a tree limb which gave away under his weight and broke. He crashed to the ground and lay there stunned for several seconds just long enough for the werewolf to loom over him and go for his face. Hisoka snarled and placed his arm in front of his face to protect it and tried to get the beast off of him and his arm.

Tsuzuki moved forward to help drawing out a piece of paper that he used for attacks. He lunged forward but the werewolf swung back slightly and slashed his chest knocking him into a tree; before returning to Hisoka. The werewolf growled and tore at Hisoka's arm trying to get it away to get to the neck. Finally the beast yanked its head slightly breaking his arm, Hisoka yelled in pain.

The arrow came out of no where and slashed the upper arm of the werewolf. The wolf howled in fury and whirled around to see a Yuki standing there. The young miko was wearing the traditional priestess garments of red and white. Her bow string was on the outside of her wrist (think the style Kikyo used to seal Inuyasha to a tree). She picked another arrow from a tree and strung it and let it fly piercing the skin of the werewolf's shoulder. The werewolf got off of Hisoka and moved forward quickly toward the young priestess. She pulled another arrow back and prepared to fire it. The wolf began to circle her slowly. The miko shot the arrow an inch away from the wolf in warning. The wolf stared at the arrow before looking at her and for a moment it's eyes turned human before turning back to wolf's eyes.

Once more the wolf took a step toward the miko only to stop and stare at her sniffing in her general direction. The miko glared at the werewolf before stringing another arrow into the bow and implanting some of her power inside its tip. She allowed the arrow to fly and it hit the ground an inch away from the werewolf sending it flying into the trees. She smiled gently and dropped to her knees has Magame and Kagame ran up to her and held onto her legs.

Are you two alright? she asked dropping her bow to the ground and brushing their bangs out of their eyes.

Yes he saved us, said Kagame pointing at Tsuzuki.

Saved us, agreed Magame.

Yuki stood up and turned toward Tsuzuki and Hisoka who were standing up slowly has their wounds began to heal.

Are you alright Guardians? she asked.

Tsuzuki and Hisoka stared at her for several minutes.

How did you know? asked Hisoka.

I am a priestess, she said before picking up her bow and turning away. Come with me.

Then without waiting for an answer she walked began to walk back to the temple Magame and Kagame following right behind her. Hisoka and Tsuzuki stared at each other and nodded before following the three females to the temple.

The group was seating around a table in the temple. Kagame and Magame were fast asleep in the other room.

So are they your nieces? asked Tsuzuki taking a sip of tea.

No, said Yuki who had changed into a dark purple kimono. Our grandfather's were friends and when their parents died they were placed in their grandfather's care. He died last year and they were placed in the care of my grandfather.

Your grandfather is still alive?! asked Hisoka.

Yes he is, said Yuki taking a sip of her tea.

At that moment a small old man walked into the room.

Hello grandfather, said Yuki standing up and kissing his cheek.

Hello granddaughter and what are Guardians doing at our Temple?

The werewolf, said Yuki.

The door slide open again and another female walked into the room she was wearing priestess clothing; this one seemed to be around Tsuzuki's age at the day that he had died. She looked around the room her eyes centering on Hisoka and Tsuzuki before turning to look at her sister.

What are Shinigamis doing here neechan? she asked.

Gentlemen allow me to introduce to you Okibi my neesan.
_______________________________________________________________
Author's Notes: Check out a story written by two friends of mine called 'Of Demons and Angels' it is also a Yami no Matsuei story. Any who these are the links at which I got the information on werewolves from.

http://www.pantheon.org/articles/w/werewolf.html
"
< br> Fanfiction.net:
Crimson - Thanks Liz-chan I plan to.
WolfPilot06 - Dude I haven't seen something like this story anywhere and nether have my friends so in your mind it is in my mind it ain't. So if you don't like my fic then don't read it because it might continue to be a cliché against my knowledge and telling me it is and not telling me how to prevent it really isn't going to help it not be a cliché.
Starza - Dude no one said I was the greatest speller. You wanna know how many times I ask myself that same question every time I watch the anime? By the way what exactly is a Mary Sue? Really you don't say I thought it was purple eyes. Any who oh and one of Muraki's eyes is mechanical according to a friend of mine. The Kyoto Arc hasn't come out yet where I am so I can't watch it yet but I do plan to buy it once it does. I only have the first and second DVD but I brought the third one online and it should be here today. Muraki is going to go after everybody. I am just going to do a different relationship between Tsuzuki and Hisoka. It is not going to be an immediate thing between Hisoka and Yuki it will develop gradually and not everyone is going to fall for Yuki. Yeah I know but for now until they bring out the manga which hopefully they will I can't do much on Wakaba and Terazuma. Don't worry about it to be perfectly frank I expected much worse I mean if you have any suggestions feel free to email or IM me with them I mean anything I can do to make this fic more enjoyable I am open to suggestions.
Blood - Sarah - chan how ya doin sis? Thanks!