Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction ❯ Of Ryujin Blood ❯ The Temple's History ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Of Ryujin Blood 2:

Of Ryujin Blood 2 :
The Temple's History
Author's Notes: I know this is a yaoi series it still puzzles me has to why I like it since normally that thing doesn't appeal to me. I guess my love of the supernatural and action kinda overpowered that. Any who even though I know this is a yaoi I decided to write something different (Though obvious it is only in my mind; since people say it ain't but since I haven't seen any I still think it's different in my own little mind). I decided to write a romance between Hisoka and a chick. So if you don't like changes then I suggest you don't read this. That is just a far warning and if you flame me for writing it then I will ignore you since I have warned you before hand about the story. But despite that I do hope you guys read thi s and enjoy it.
_______________________________________________________ _____
What exactly does the Judgment Bureau want with the house of Ryujins? asked Okibi.

We have come to investigate the sightings of an Azeman, said Tsuzuki. Do you know anything about that?

Tsuzuki stared at Okibi hard the mention of the name Azeman had caused her to jump slightly and he wondered why.

I have no idea has to what you are talking about, said Okibi frowning.

How could you not have any idea what is going on around your own temple?! asked Hisoka glaring at the older woman.

I have no idea what you are talking about, snapped Okibi.

Then why did you look pale when I mention Azeman?

The two girls exchanged a look before Okibi nodded.

It deals with how the temple came to be, said Yuki.

We are listening, said Tsuzuki moving closer off of his seat.

Thousands of years ago the Ryujin was fighting in a battle against the Azemanjin , started Okibi. The Azemanjin was the goddess of destruction and she wanted to destroy the world. The Ryujin set about to stop her from doing so, no one really knows the reason. The fight went on for a hundred years final the Ryujin won and he sent the Azemanjin to the very depths of hell has punishment for her crimes. For you see the Ryujin was the ruler of the gods and the Azemanjin had committed treason. However his efforts had deeply injured and weakened him. So he landed here and was taken in by the woman that lived by herself in the house. Eventually he grew to love her and they had a daughter together.

At some point though Azemanjin escaped and attacked the woman, said Yuki taking up the story. Once more the Ryujin and the Azemanjin fought this time however he managed to kill her. Though it did not happen without serious consequences he was so weak he could nothing but seal himself away in a statue. In his memory the woman took on the last name Ryujin and built this shrine. It has been tradition in our family for the females to keep on the Ryujin name even though the bloodline is none existent.

What do you mean? asked Tsuzuki.

Simple, said Okibi shrugging. One ancestor had a son thus ending the line because for some reason only females carried the blood of the Ryujin.

I see, said Hisoka. What about your parents?

Our mother is a Ryujin and she married a man who has a long line of Samurai warriors behind him, said Yuki.

So we were trained in the arts of combat from both parents, said Okibi.

What does that have to do with what is happening now? asked Tsuzuki.

There were rumors that the Azemanjin mated herself and had a child perhaps it is the descendant of her, said Yuki shrugging.

If that were so then wouldn't we see her all day? asked the grandfather.

Azeman is a female werewolf, said Hisoka. I would assume that the same rules would apply to a descendant of an Azemanjin.

It could explain why she is trying to defile the sacredness of the temple. Our grandmother believed that she still carries a grudge against us after all these years.

What other way to get back at us then by having the judgment bureau after us ? asked Okibi.

Yuki closed her eyes and took a sip of tea nodding her head.

It is getting late, said Okibi standing up. I suggest we all retire Yu-chan if you would show the younger Shinigami to a guest room I will show the other one to one.

Yuki nodded and stood up turning toward Hisoka, Come with me please.

Hisoka nodded and followed the other woman to a bedroom, she slide the screen door open and stepped back. Hisoka sighed and stepped inside to look around the room. It was simple with a futon in the middle of the floor, a small dresser for clothing, a closet, and a desk with a mirror. He could that from the style of the mirror this room had at one time belonged to a female.

Sleep well Shinigami, said Yuki closing the door silently behind her.

Yuki knew very well why her neesan didn't want the Shinigamis near each other, she didn't trust them. She didn't trust a lot of people it had surfaced ten years ago when their parents had been murdered. She doesn't remember anything else from that night all she remembers was a full moon that glowed brightly and was covered in blood. She remembered a man before her and her parents she remembers that pain that felt when they died and she remembers the fear that hung heavily in the air. She returned to her own room and sat against the screen door feeling the fear clutch at her chest and her heart felt like it would squeeze shut and never beat again.

She closed her eyes and leaned her head forward resting it in between her knees waiting for her breathing to calm down. She wished she could stop thinking about that night; however she was scared to forget about it. She feared that if she forgot then she would no longer remember her parents. She didn't think she could handle forgetting her parents. She sighed and banged her head against the wood of her door when she could finally breathe. Her eyes wondered to the wall of her bedroom and saw the Samurai Sword that her father had given to her when she was seven. She got to her feet and moved forward taking it down from the wall and out of its sheath. She examined the blade for several minutes before putting it back in its sheath and on the wall. She changed into a sleeping Yukata.

Yuki light her candles and knelt in front of her window and began her nightly meditations. She prayed every night for her parents and for her ancestors. When she was done she blew out her candles and climbed into bed sleeping the moment her head hit the pillow.

Okibi lay down in her futon staring at the ceiling. Her eyes glowed softly with the animalistic hunger she had become so accustom to. She had been feeling it for nearly a year now ever since she had run into him. For some reason she welcomed it and did not welcome the humanistic feelings. She hated herself for not allowing herself to feel human anymore. Her little sister would be horrified if she knew what she had done. Somehow having her little sister horrified at her was something she didn't think she could stand. Slowly has the moon rose higher her eyes began to close and she feel into a restless sleep filled with nightmares about h er bow bloody and soiled soul. She slept the sleep of a woman with a soul that no longer had the innocence of a woman; but the dark soul of a cold blooded killer.
_____________________________________________________________ Author's Notes: This chapter is over now onto my next story. Peace out.