Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction ❯ Pearly ❯ BDSM ( Chapter 10 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter Ten: BDSM:

March 2nd, 2010.

7:30 a.m.

Anna woke up alone in their room in the inn. She glanced around from under the sheets. Asato-kun? Where did you go? Anna looked up and noticed her phone buzzing next to her.

"Hm?" she asked as she picked it up. "A text?" The woman opened the message for a look.

Hey Dear,

Out for the morning. See you this evening. Just relax until three.

Love you, Asato-kun

: x : x: x

Anna smiled at the message. Asato-kun… However, more questions rose in her mind. Where did he go? Why is he out? Anna sat up and stared at the screen.

"What are you up to?" she asked herself. The kisses at the end of the message only heightened her suspicions.

-------

April 4th, 2010.

6:00 p.m.

Charlotte looked at herself in the bathroom mirror. This was Night three at the Red Rose Club. She had gotten the job last week. She needed money for school. Charlotte worked as a hostess in Okinawa. So, this came as a no-brainer to her. She took in deep breath. Okay, she thought. Charlotte turned and walked out of the bathroom.

------

Tsuzuki sat up tight in the club, staring at his half-empty drink. He couldn't manage alone tonight. Just don't look at anyone. Just don't look at anyone! Hisoka didn't feel well tonight. He said he wanted to be alone. Tsuzuki tried to persuade him otherwise.

"Hisoka, please!" he pleaded. "I can't face them alone!"

"Could you please stop bothering me?!" his young partner snapped. "Go by yourself!"

"But…"

"Go away! I'm not feeling so well!"

Arguments proved useless at a time like this. In the end, Tsuzuki went out alone. He felt himself getting nauseated. Tsuzuki tried to shake it off. I can take this! Really, I can! Do it for Anna-chan! I just need to stay pure for her sake. I don't want to cheat. I'm not going to cheat! Just don't look up. He felt a small tap on his shoulder. Tsuzuki's back stiffened. Don't turn around. Don't turn around.

"Excuse me," he heard a woman say. "Are you feeling okay?" That's all it took for Tsuzuki to slowly turn his head. A blonde-haired hostess stared at him with a concerned look on her face. Tsuzuki tried to look away in desperation.

"No!" he blurted out. The young woman frowned.

"Can I get you something to drink?" she asked.

"No!" Tsuzuki yelped. He drew in a heavy breath. "Forgive me." The hostess tried to look at his face.

"Stressful day?" she asked in a small voice. Tsuzuki gulped as he didn't even attempt to respond. The woman sat down next to him on the sofa.

"Want to talk about it?" she asked. "We don't have to do anything. We can just sit here and talk."

"Just talk?" the shinigami asked.

"You don't even have to look at me if you want," she said with a nod. Tsuzuki looked down at his empty glass.

"Fine," he said. "My therapist has banned me from sleeping with my wife for a whole month."

The blond woman's face dropped. "What? Why?"

The shinigami sat back and sighed. "She wants us to grow apart for a little while. But we just got married."

"When?"

"A month ago."

"Ow! That's got to burn."

Tsuzuki nodded. "Yeah." He glanced at her out of the corner of his eye. "What's your name, by the way?"

The hostess gave him a little smile. "You can call me Charlotte, and you are?" For once since he first came to Kabukicho, Tsuzuki felt a little relaxed. He fought back a smile.

"Tsuzuki," he said. "I'm Tsuzuki." Maybe tonight won't be so bad after all.