Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction ❯ Pearly ❯ Plushophilia ( Chapter 11 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter Eleven: Plushophilia:

March 2nd, 2010.

3:00 p.m.

Anna came back to her room after her bath and spotted a note taped to the door.

"What's this?" she asked. The woman took it down to read it. "Number one?" Anna raised an eyebrow at the paper. Okay… What the heck? Anna slid open her door to find a maid waiting inside for her.

"Can I help you?" the guest asked, blinking. The maid perked up.

"Welcome back," she said. "I'm here to get you dressed."

"Get me dressed for what?"

"Your wedding, of course!"

---------

April 5th, 2010.

8:00 a.m.

-Charlotte-

Do you believe in angels? I do. I know one personally and he happens to be my roommate.

"I'm home!" I called as I made in back to the apartment.

"Welcome home!" I heard him from the living room. I smiled at myself as I took off my shoes. His name is Takashi. Yes, he is the angel I am talking about. I peeked into the living room. He sat on the couch, facing my direction.

"How was your night?" he asked. There are a few things to know about Takashi. First off, we've known each for four years. I sat down next to him on the couch.

"Good," I said. "I met a tense guy today."

"Did you?" Takashi asked. He's always been there for me. He listens to me when I complain about work and school. He's there when I'm in a good mood. Takashi even picks me up when I am down.

"Yeah, his therapist told him not to sleep with his wife for a month."

"Why?"

"Issues at work. Say, you eaten yet?"

"No."

I slapped my hands to my knees and rose to my feet. "I'll go fix us some breakfast. Do you want me to leave the TV on for some background noise for you while you wait?" Takashi shook his head.

"Naw, I'm fine," he said.

"Okay, I'll be right back," I said. I headed into the kitchen. Another important thing about Takashi and this is key. He is blind; I mean completely blind. He has never seen what I look like ever, but he stays with me because of my voice and personality.

"Do you think I'm pretty?" I asked him on the day before we left Okinawa.

"Yes," Takashi said. "I think you're beautiful."

"But how? You can't even see me."

"I like your voice."

"My voice?"

"Yeah, I like your perfume too. You're also kind, smart, funny, but a bit lonely."

My heart fluttered in my chest when he told me that. "I'm not lonely if I have you." I blushed as I took his hand. His words gave me the courage to run away to Tokyo with him. Remembering all of that keeps me going from day to day.

"Let's eat together before I leave again, okay?" I offered him from the kitchen.

"Sure!" Takashi yelled back. I smiled as I opened the cabinets. I just enjoy mornings like this.