Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction ❯ Pearly ❯ Erotophonophilia ( Chapter 23 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter Twenty-Three: Erotophonophilia:

March 1st, 2010.

10:00 p.m.

They had their doors opens because of the heat that night. Anna let the cool breeze beat upon her shapely body. Tsuzuki stroked her cheek.

"Happy birthday," he whispered. Anna gave him a little smile.

"You know the doll festival is Wednesday, right?" she asked.

"That's right."

"Well on the day before, Papa and I would just celebrate on that day."

Her lover blinked. "What for?"

"Just because."

"Just because?"

Anna rolled onto her back. "My birthday is on the first of March. The doll festival is on the third. So, Papa linked the two days together with a celebration." Suddenly, Anna frowned. "I lost those days after I moved to America." He patted her on the head. He resolved to give those days back to her.

---------

April 8th, 2010.

10:00 a.m.

Today was the day. He gathered up what little courage he had left to talk to his Amaterasu. She would come down here with his tea just like she had done for the past few days. He forced himself to keep typing as he waited. Such a shame that Neko-chan had to die that way. He paused for a moment of silence. I'm so sorry, he thought. I had to do it. You left me no choice, really. At least you're in Heaven now. I hope… He paused when he heard the door open. He turned and there she was in the doorway.

"Hey there," he said with a smile.

"Hi…" she mumbled. Her eyes shifted around the room. "Uh… well… I brought you your tea."

"Of course," he said. "Right…" She reached over for his tea on her tray. He bit his lower lip. Oh no… This is not good. I have to change the plan fast.

"Hey," he spoke up. The girl looked at him.

"Yes?" she asked. He swallowed hard as he shuffled his feet.

"What's your name?" he asked aloud. The girl blushed and looked down at her hands.

"Sugizawa," she mumbled. "Sugizawa Kimiko." He gave her a little smile.

"Sugizawa," he repeated. Kimiko lifted her eyes towards him.

"And what's your name?" she asked. His excited heart pushed him to say his whole name to her. His crush's cheeks turned a deeper red.

"I see," she said. He stared at his Amaterasu with his own cheeks turning pink.

"Can I see you tomorrow?" he asked.

"Yeah," Kimiko said. "I'll be here every day."

"Okay," he said. Kimiko cleared her throat.

"I'll just leave your tea on your desk, okay?" she said.

"Okay," he said. He watched her hands move in his excitement. From there, he planned his relationship with her. In order to do that, he needed more kills. That's where the violent hunger kicked in softly this time for a change. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill.

Time to make another kill tonight, all to have his Kimiko.