Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction ❯ Pearly ❯ Odaxelagnina ( Chapter 24 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter Twenty-Four: Odaxelagnina:

March 2nd, 2010.

Midnight.

The angels are spying tonight. These aren't ordinary angels, mind you. They are really fox angels watching the lovers this morning. They too have their own wedding. For Kyoto would get its first sun shower in years.

---------

April 10th, 2010.

1:00 p.m.

Mike's trying figure Vivian out again. She's not Stella, that much he gets, but, why won't she leave his head? The demon tried to find out why as he knocked on Kimoto Manor's door. The girl in question opened it. She rolled her eyes when she saw him.

"You don't look happy to see me," Mike addressed. Vivian frowned.

"Why would I be?" she asked.

"Well, aren't you going to invite me in?"

"No."

The demon shrugged. "Fair enough, I'll just talk out here."

The young wolf demon rolled her eyes. "Go ahead."

Mike had to pace himself before he opened his mouth. "You're not like your sister at all."

"Okay…"

"You don't drink. You don't smoke. You don't party. Plus, you're still a virgin."

Vivian narrowed her eyes. "So, what's your point?" The demon braced himself. This sounded much easier in his head. He looked her straight in her caramel brown eyes.

"I think I'm drawn to you in a sense," he admitted in a mumble. Vivian gave him a strange look.

"What?" she asked. Mike looked away with burning cheeks.

"Look, this ain't easy for me either!" he blurted out.

"Isn't!" Vivian corrected.

"Oh, who cares about grammar right now?!" he snapped. Vivian took a step back.

"I do," she said. Mike gritted his teeth.

"That's beside the point!" his hissed. "I think I like you and this isn't coming out how I want it to."

"But why?" the wolf demon asked.

"What?" Mike asked.

"Why me?" Vivian asked. "I'm not my sister."

"You don't think I know, kid?"

Vivian raised an eyebrow at him. "Excuse me?"

"What would you know?" the other demon asked. "You're just a child!"

"I'm eighteen!" she barked. "I'm not a kid!"

"You're a kid in this country!" he yelled. Mike puffed up his cheeks as he folded his arms across his chest and looked away. "You know, this was just stupid and a waste of my time." Mike stormed off, leaving Vivian standing in the doorway, blinking. The man still can't figure her out. Maybe he should just abandon this quest altogether and move on. But, why wasn't it that easy?

-------

Nearby, Hotaru held Akira-kun to her chest as she smirked at all she had just witnessed. She already knew the burning answer to the annoying question. The loli demon had just found a new project to keep her busy until she had a new lover in her bed. After all… When a man and woman fight, it's the beginning of love, Hotaru thought with a smirk. Kazue would be next on her list afterwards.