Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction ❯ Pearly ❯ Macrophilia ( Chapter 32 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter Thirty-Two: Macrophilia:

March 2nd, 2010.

7:52 p.m.

The cook and wife served the newlyweds roast turtle with a little soft crab for the wedding dinner. They even got surprise dumplings at their table. Tsuzuki watched his bride, smiling.

"So tell me," he said. "What do you think of your present?" Anna lowered her chopsticks.

"Unexpected," she said. "But I love it." Her husband gave her a rascal-like smile. Knew you would, he thought. He turned to the kitchen. Next part coming in… three… two… one!

"Look Anna-chan!" he said.

"Hm?" his wife asked as she looked up. The cook's wife rolled out the cake. Anna's eyes lit up as her mouth opened wide.

"Whoa!" she gasped. Tsuzuki picked up the knife from the cart.

"Shall we cut it together?" he asked.

"Yes," Anna said, nodding. The bride stood from the table and took his hand.

"Ready?" he asked.

"Yes," she replied. The couple slid the knife through the cake. The people in the restaurant watching them be clapped. A couple of businessmen took pictures. Tsuzuki turned to his bride.

"You have the first slice," he offered. Anna raised an eyebrow at him.

"Okay…" she said.

"It's fine," her smile assured told her. His wife took the first piece and he took another after her. They were about to take a bit when someone shouted, "Wait!" The couple looked up to see one of the old women holding up a small, wrinkled hand.

"You didn't make a toast!" she said. Tsuzuki lowered his fork.

"Fine," he said. He and everyone raised their cups.

"To a long and happy marriage!" the shinigami said.

"Cheers!" everyone said. They all took a drink as Tsuzuki turned back to his bride.

"Try the cake," he said eagerly.

"Alright, alright," she said. Tsuzuki smiled in glee as Anna picked up her fork and took a bite.

"Well?" he asked. Anna looked up at him with surprised eyes.

"What is this?" she asked. Her husband leaned in to her ear.

"Do you like it?" he asked. Anna nodded as she ate.

"Really?" he asked. The husband took a bite himself and automatically saw stars.

"Wow!" he said. Those girls were crazy not to make this more often!

"Are these real petals in this cake?" Anna asked after she took another bite. Tsuzuki chuckled at her question. His wife paused.

"What is it?" she asked. Her husband smiled as he leaned into her ear.

"They used real thawed cherry blossom petals in this cake," he whispered. Anna turned to him, wide-eyed.

"No…" she gasped. Tsuzuki smiled as he knew he had won the bakery bet.

----------

April 16th, 2010.

11:00 p.m.

He lay back on his bed, smiling. This week had felt like a trip through the stars. He and Kimiko had gotten closer over the past few days. The first date turned out successfully. He decided to start off simple. He bought tickets to the movie, Solanin. Kimiko tilted her head when he told her what they were seeing that night.

"I don't think I've heard of the manga," she told him.

"It's okay," he said last week. After the movie, he took his date to Mos Burger.

"Forgive me," he said. "I know it isn't that great. I'm not too experienced with the whole date thing!" She gave him a little smile.

"It's fine," his Amaterasu told him. "I don't get out much either." He looked at her with big eyes.

"Really?" he asked.

"I'm more of a homebody," she admitted.

"Me too!" he exclaimed. Kimiko's cheeks pinkened.

"Wow…" she whispered. The connection kept building even as he walked her home. He gleefully took in the scent of her short, black, curled hair. His hands ached to caress each curl with such care. They came up to her door.

"Can I see you again?" he asked. Her heart sped up as she whipped around.

"Sure," she said. Her hand touched the doorknob. "Want to come in?"

"No, it's too early for that," he said, shaking his head. "It's only the first date. I want to get to know you better first."

"Alright," she said. He bowed his head. "Thank you for understanding." Kimiko smiled at him.

"You're welcome," she said. "Good night." Amaterasu walked over and gave him a little peck on the lips. The man felt his heart explode in his chest as his date pulled away, smiling. He tried to get himself to speak again.

"G-G-Good night!" he blurted out. They bowed and she went inside.

--------

Since then, their relationship developed handsomely. He came upstairs more often just to see her. In one week's time, the couple had gotten close. However, the loving peace could last long. The sharp pain ripped through his stomach. He breathed hard as he shut his eyes.

No, please don't! I don't need to kill anymore, do I? I mean, I'm happy with my relationship as it is! I don't want to be a monster. Please let me quit! Please! The pain would not yield. It twisted itself to the base of his throat. He tried to resist, but it only failed him. He only had one way to fix this. He opened his eyes and breathed out.

Okay, you win. Luckily, he already had a potential victim in mind. Lately, he had his eyes on a certain blonde-haired American hostess at the Red Rose Club.