Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction ❯ Pearly ❯ Mazophilia ( Chapter 46 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter Forty-Six: Mazophilia:

March 3rd, 2010.

6:10 p.m.

Steam caressed their skin as they soaked in the bath.

"This is nice."

"Yes." Silence played the best music as she laid her head on her shoulder.

"Can we do this more often?"

"Yes."

"You mean it?"

"Every night if you wish."

His finger traced up her thigh. "You have really soft skin." His hand slowly moved upwards, but she playfully slapped it away.

"Is that all you think about?" Her giggles filled the steamy air. He gave her a goofy grin.

"Forgive me, but you make me like this sometimes."

"I make you like this?"

"So you admit it?" Splashes echo through the heated air. His laughter followed suit. "It's the truth. I remember when you were sixteen years old." She made a snorting sound. He gave her a puzzled look.

"What?"

"Oh lord, here we go again."

"No, no. Just listen." His hand found her thigh again. "When you were sixteen, you were skinner." She opened her mouth to speak, but he stopped her. "But now…" His hand moved between her thighs. "You've grown more womanly. So beautiful and nicely curved. Your boobs have even gotten bigger."

"There are larger portions to eat in America."

"So it is true!"

"Yep." Her lips trembled as his hand moved between her thighs. "Please."

"It's okay. Just relax. I'm only going to tease you bit for now." She trembled in response to his words. Steam caressed their skin as they soaked in the bath.

--------

April 23rd, 2010.

7:00 p.m.

Back at Club Red Rose, the girls held a small funeral for Mariko. Charlotte sat in the back corner staring at her feet. Tsuzuki, Hisoka, and Tatsumi came to the door. Tatsumi knocked on the glass. One of the girls walked over to the door, frowning.

"We're closed tonight," she said. "Come back tomorrow." Tatsumi pushed up his glasses.

"We didn't come here for entertainment," he said. "We are working on the case. We just wanted to ask a couple of questions." The girl grabbed the frame of the door. She lowered her eyes.

"Okay, but make it quick!" she mumbled. The hostess led them inside. The questions began, but Tsuzuki had his attention elsewhere.

"So ladies," Tatsumi said. "Tell me about your senpai."

"Mariko-senpai was loved."

"Very popular here."

"She was like a big sister."

--------

Tsuzuki focused on Charlotte the whole time. Something about her reminded him of Anna in a sense. He nudged Hisoka on the arm. The younger shinigami glanced upward.

"Hey Hisoka," his partner whispered.

"Hm?" he asked.

"What can you sense about her?" Tsuzuki asked, pointing to Charlotte.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"Just look," the older shinigami said. Hisoka narrowed his eyes as he looked the hostess up and down. It didn't take him look to see what Tsuzuki was talking about.

--------

"What about the fiancé?" Tatsumi asked.

"We just met him last night."

"He was really rich."

"Mariko bragged about him constantly."

"She loved that man so."

"He was just good to her."

--------

Charlotte looked up as Tsuzuki and Hisoka approached her in the corner. Her instincts told her who, or rather what they were.

"You're not human, are you?" she asked. The shinigami nearly jumped backwards. They something was off about her, but they didn't expect her to know they weren't human.

"Are you?" Tsuzuki asked. Charlotte pressured her lips together.

"I don't really know anymore," she said. "I am just me." Hisoka looked her in the eye as a strange sense washed over him. This woman…

--------

"Anyone strange customers come by here last night?" Tatsumi asked.

"There was one guy."

"He was a creep."

"He came by asking for Charlotte. It was lucky that it was her night off last night."

"Did this guy have a name?" Tatsumi asked.

"No."

"He never gave us a name."

"He looked like a NEET IT nerd, but he had lots of cash." That description caught Tsuzuki's ear. A NEET with loads of cash? Sounded strange until he remembered Gesshin's clue.

"The vessel is not what it seems," he said under his breath.

"What did you say?" Hisoka asked. Tsuzuki opened his mouth to speak when his cell phone rang.

"Excuse me," he said. Tsuzuki picked up his phone. "Hello?" In seconds, he dashed out the door.

"Tsuzuki-san!" Tatsumi yelled after him. The bells jingled as the door closed.