Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction ❯ Pearly ❯ Tamakeri ( Chapter 47 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter Forty-Seven: Tamakeri:

March 3rd, 2010.

7:03 p.m.

Anna stretched out her arms. "Mmm, that was a good bath." She turned to her husband. "You know what I want now?" Tsuzuki smiled and shook his head.

"What?" he asked. His wife's face came within inches of his own.

"Milk," she said. Tsuzuki blinked.

"Huh?" he asked.

"What else?" she asked. Her husband pouted.

"I just thought…" he mumbled. Anna narrowed her eyes at him.

"What?" she asked. Tsuzuki shrugged as his wife frowned.

"Asato-kun…"

"What?"

Anna stuck out her tongue. "Pervert!"

Her husband's eyes widened. "Why do you say that?"

"That was on your mind moments ago!"

"But not now!"

"Oh really?"

"Yes!"

His wife smirked at him. "Then what were you thinking?"

"Cuddling… and stuff like that…" He lowered his eyes, mumbling. Anna laughed as Tsuzuki puffed up his pinkened cheeks.

"What?!" he asked. She nuzzled his cheek.

"That's fine," she said.

"Huh?" he asked. Anna gently held his hands.

"If you want to cuddle, then we will," she whispered. Tsuzuki sighed. She just put him through the mental teasing game again. Did she have to pull that one again? A sweat drop rolled down the side of his head as he lowered it.

---------

April 23rd, 2010.

9:00 p.m.

He had a good date tonight.

They went out to the movies and a sushi bar. Kimiko and he had been really close lately. He felt comfortable being himself around his new girlfriend. (Not counting his little secret, of course.) The same could be said about his girlfriend towards him. She rested her head on his shoulder. His cheeks turned cherry red.

"I had fun tonight," his Amaterasu said.

"Yep," he said. Kimiko looked up.

"Want to come back to my place?" she asked. His heart skipped a beat as his cheeks flushed red. Whoa! It's happening now!

"S-Sure," he said, nodding. His girlfriend giggled. He tried to calm down his nervous excitement. Take it easy, he thought. We're just going to her house for night. Nothing might happen! Relax! They walked back to her apartment. Kimiko unlocked the door and led him inside. He took in a long breath. Relax. Relax.

Kimiko turned with her cheeks turning pink. "Wow, this is…"

He turned his head away. "Unexpected?"

His girlfriend pressed her lips together. "Yeah." She glanced away. "You'll have to forgive me, I don't usually have men this late."

"I see…" he said.

"Uh… I hope everything's to your liking."

"It's fine…"

Kimiko looked at her feet. "Oh. I've never done this before.” She looked him in the eye. "Could you kiss me?" His own cheeks reddened.

"O-O-Okay," he said. His girlfriend leaned in and gave him a little kiss. His heart flipped in his chest. Wow… This is… He slowly reached up to put his arms around her waist. She gave him another little peck. That kiss was all it took.

Kimiko led him to the living room. She lightly pushed him onto the couch. He looked up at her slightly nervously. She looked down.

"Was that too much?" she asked. He shook his head.

"No, no," he said. "It's fine, really."

"You sure?" she asked.

"Yes," he said. "I'm fine with this." Kimiko leaned down and kissed him again. He tried to relax as he kissed back. She put her arms around his neck. He took it easy in his mind. I can do this. It'll be fine.

Kimiko's tongue slipped out of her mouth and touched his lips. His spine jumped at her touch. She took advantage of his open mouth and pushed he tongue inside. After a few strokes, he began to get the idea. He tried to relax himself again. This should be fine. I can do this. I just need to relax.

His tongue met with hers and battled back. All good until her hands reached for his shirt. I can't do this! He pushed her off, gasping for arm. His Amaterasu looked up.

"Baby, what's wrong?" she asked.

"I can't do it," he said. "I'm sorry."

"What do you mean?" Kimiko asked. "Why not?" He gently held her hands.

"Don't get me wrong, I want to," he said. "But…"

"Not yet?" she asked. He shook his head.

"But when?" his girlfriend asked. He pressed lips together.

"Give me three days," he told her.

"But why?" his Amaterasu began to ask. He held up his hand.

"Please," he said. "Just three days." Kimiko drew her mouth closed and nodded.

"Alright," she said. He kissed her hand.

"Thank you," he whispered. Kimiko only bowed her head. The rest of the night was uneventful. He spent the night on her couch. Right before he went to sleep, he began to plot his final murder.