Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Utena, Revolutionary Girl Fan Fiction ❯ Yu-Gi-Oh-Ji! (Prince of Games) ❯ Prologue

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Greetings, readers!
This is a Yu-Gi-Oh! Crossover series. In addition, it's also a lemon and a darkfic, so you should definitely be 18 or older to read this (or whatever the legal age in your area is for viewing pornographic materials).
Enjoy!

-+*+-

"Yu-Gi-Oh!" belongs to Kazuki Takahashi, and all the distributors of his work.

Anything else that doesn't belong to me belongs to its rightful owner, and all the distributors of his/her work(s).

This story will be crossing over with some other Anime, and those Anime belong to their rightful owners, and all the distributors of their work(s).

I am not profiting from the usage of these series' characters and elements.

This is a work of fiction. Any similarity between this and actual people, places, or events is entirely coincidental. For legal purposes, this story may be considered a "parody."

-+*+-

WARNING!
This fanfiction is probably the most wild, most hardcore lemon I have ever written. It contains pornographic elements that may disturb sensitive readers. This story will also contain extremely graphic and perverted descriptions of sexual activity and anatomy that some people may find offensive, as well as explicit language and large amounts of graphic violence/torture/blood/gore. I refuse to be held responsible if damages of any sort result from the reading of this lemon fanfiction. Turn back now if you do not wish to read such material, are underage, or if it is illegal to view adult materials in the area in which you live. If you read on and suffer any sort of damage, it's your own fault.

-+*+-

YU-GI-OH-JI! (Prince of Games)
~Prologue~
A Yu-Gi-Oh! Dark Lemon Mega-Crossover FanFiction Series by Yami Goku

-+*+-

Lord Itamiô. Born on the sixth day of the sixth month, during the sixth year of the sixteenth century A.D., in an enormous castle in the land of Baraen. Raised by his father, Lord Shiô the Unspeakable, to match him in strength and magical ability. From a very young age, this hanyô was already casting powerful and dangerous spells, able to obliterate an entire village with a simple wave of his hand. By the time Itamiô was five years old, the death toll was roughly four million. It was when he turned six years old that Itamiô began to tire of his father's teachings of spreading terror via murder and destruction. It was obvious to Shiô that Itamiô was now a sexually mature demon sorcerer. Shiô then gleefully began to teach his offspring the joys and delights of human women. Particularly, the capturing and sexual molestation of young, beautiful women. Itamiô got the hang of this amazingly quickly. For both father and son, the raping of humanoid females increased their magical powers, and kept them strong. Shiô had learned from his own father that the bodies of women between certain ages exude high amounts of mana, the wonderous energy that made all magic possible. Mana was an unknown concept to the human race, save for those who practiced magic, both the Black and White Arts. Black and White Sorceresses were especially chock-full of the mana that both Shiô and Itamiô craved, absorbing it into their own bodies as they sodomized their female forms. The demonic duo maintained a large harem of abducted women in their vast dungeon beneath their castle, both human and sorceress alike (many of which made the mistake of entering their castle with the intent of defeating and killing them), which they fucked day in and day out. Shiô would often call forth an army of tentacle demons from the Ma-Kai to assist in raping their collection of nearly a thousand women. What awesome pleasure this brought to the young Itamiô, defiling so many hot babes, especially the virgins! How he loved popping the cherries of innocent girls, hearing them scream as their bottled-up mana came rushing into him! The ones who were deflowered by him and Shiô seemed to be generating the magical force at an amazing rate! The mana from the girls that the tentacle monsters raped was absorbed by both sorcerers. Fucking woman after woman for thirty years, Itamiô's power grew to astonishing levels. Despite his massive increase in power, he was still much weaker than his father. At the age of 36, Itamiô bid farewell to his father, and set out on a journey to increase his power even more. Shortly after departing, Itamiô had learned that his father had apparently been defeated in battle by an awesomely-powerful user of White Magic, and locked in another dimension known as the "Shadow Void." Freeing Shiô from this dimension of shadows would take magic incredible, extremely high levels of mana that could only be generated by the legendary artifacts known as the Millennium Items. It was now Itamiô's life mission to not only become the World's strongest sorcerer, but to seek out the Millennium Items, to unleash the power necessary to free his father from the world of shadow. His travels took him to nearby feudal Japan after wandering Baraen for three years. Once there, he terrorized the country, destroying villages and raping women. But, as it turned out, he wasn't the _only_ force out there with the same goal. Enter the Yûhi Ninja, a newly-founded society of shinobi whose primary objective was to ensure that Lord Shiô the Unspeakable would rise again, ruling alongside his son Lord Itamiô. Together, Itamiô and the Yûhi Ninja brought even more terror to the Sengoku Jidai, abducting and raping many more women for 308 more years. It was then that Itamiô decided it was time he resumed his mission, his power having increased greatly over the past three centuries.
Itamiô traveled all around the World with the Yûhi Ninja, growing even more powerful as he absorbed more mana from the bodies of young women. In 1911, his journey finally took him to Egypt, the birthplace of the Millennium Items. However, he was met with resistance upon discovering the trinkets. In addition to the multitude of traps with the ancient chambers, Itamiô and the Ninja were confronted by what was apparently the White Sorcerer that was responsible for sealing Shiô away in the Shadow Void! The Sorcerer's power had increased over the past four hundred years. Apparently, he had taken up learning Black Magic after sealing away Shiô, after being greatly impressed by the demon's skill with it. Possessing amazing skill with both Black and White Magic, he was now considered a Gray Sorcerer, who were among the most powerful magic users in the World.
After a quick battle, during which one of the Yûhi Ninja lost their life, it was obvious to Itamiô that he was no match for this mysterious Sorcerer. After the Sorcerer threatened to lock him away in the Shadow Void, Itamiô and the two remaining Yûhi Ninja retreated. Not too long after escaping, Itamiô was fortunate enough to discover a hidden underground cavern in which he found was was presumbly an eighth Millennium Item: the Millennium Sword. With no White Sorcerers in sight, Itamiô and the Ninja successfully made off with it. Now in possession of the Millennium Sword, which seemed to give him new powers extraordinary, Itamiô knew that absolutely _no one_ would stand in his way _ever again_!
Over the next 95 years, Itamiô honed his Millennium Sword powers, his own mana growing to levels to rival those of his father. The mana that he absorbed from women also seemed to unlock new abilities of the Millennium Sword. By now, his desire to fuck was now over one hundred times greater than it was back in 1511.
June 6th, A.D. 2006. On the day of his 500th birthday, Lord Itamiô traveled back to Baraen, now called Baraen Rengô Ôkoku (The United Kingdoms of Baraen), accompanied by the latest generation of Yûhi Ninja...
The leader was Kuro Jigoku XIII, Master of Darkness.
The second was Hokage Michikawa III, Master of Fire.
The Master of Thunder was Kôshirô Inazumano.
When all three of them were together, they were undoubtedly a force to be reckoned with...
Upon arriving, Itamiô discovered that his father's castle now overlooked an entire kingdom, the Kingdom of Momobara. Shiô Castle was now Momobara Castle, the nerve center of an entire kingdom of roughly twenty million people. This is where our story takes place...

-+*+-

2 B CONTINUED... ...!

-+*+-

Read & Review, then go on ahead to Chapter 1!

-+*+-

Yami Goku: yami_goku720@yahoo.com