Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Monster Mayhem! ❯ Chapter 8 ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Monster Mayhem

By: DJ Rodriguez

 

(Author's Notes: So sorry for the long delay folks! I apologize for it, but I had other projects slipping into my mind. Still, that is not excuse.

 

Darien: Now, let us continue! We hope you all enjoy this chapter here!

 

Now, on with the fanfic!)

 

Chapter 8

 

Two strangers entered the area of the Azumi Shrine, hiding behind the stonewalls. They were both wearing outfits that screamed out hoodlum, and seemed to be partners. One was a man, about 5'9 and about 31 years old. The other was a woman, about 5'6 and about 29 years old.

 

"Hey, what are we doing here? There's nothing but a moldy old shrine!", the woman hissed to her partner.

 

The man took off his dark sunglasses and replied, "I know. But, shrines like these have to have something's of value! Come on, we are in the red and we need cash fast!".

 

The woman grumbled, but agreed with him. They once had jobs, but were fired when they were caught doing illegal acts. Teaming together, they decided to resort to thievery in order to survive. They had raided small shops and banks, now they were resorting to robbing shrines and temples.

 

"Are any of those people around?", she asked while looking around the corner of the wall she was hiding behind.

 

After much searching, they found the area empty. Putting his sunglasses back on, the male thief answered, "Yeah, cost is clear. Let's search this temple and scram quick.".

 

Leaving the safety of the shadows, the two wanna-be's streaked for the small hut that was nestled nicely on the edge of the beach. Going up the small steps, the female opened the door to the small shrine and found the statue of King Caesar! The ruby eyes that were embedded in the statue soon entranced her.

 

"Wow! This thing looks really old, and also very valuable!", she quietly breathed as she slowly took it out.

 

Her partner took it, examined it critically, and a small smirk was on his face. "Yes, this statue here will fetch a good price on the market.".

 

The female thief put the statue in her knapsack, when a voice called out, "What are you doing?!".

 

The two thieves turned, and found themselves caught by Serenity, Téa, Ishizu, Megaumi, Saeko, and the Twin Faeries. The girls were coming back to the shrine house so they could eat, but they soon found the two stealing the statue!

 

"Hey, put that statue back! It's important to us!", Saeko exclaimed.

 

Saying nothing, the two thieves just turned and streaked on out of there! Seeing this display, the girls took off after them! It was now a game of cat-and-mouse, and the shrine was a little more or less of a maze. After fifteen minutes of chasing the thieves managed to lose the group.

 

"We got to get out of here before they alert the police!", the female thief stated as she held onto the knapsack tightly.

 

"We'll lose them in the woods! Come on!", her partner replied. Pulling her hand along, the two disappeared into the forest. When the girls came out of the shrine maze, they saw it was too late. Their quarry had vanished.

 

"What are we going to do?! We can't summon King Caesar without that statue!", Megaumi exclaimed.

 

Just at the right moment, Yugi came on the scene. Behind him was the old shrine caretaker, looking proud of his pupil. Yugi also looked different in the eyes of the ladies. Although he had been training for a short amount of time, they could see that he had changed a little.

 

"Hey, girls. What seems to be the problem?", the young hero inquired.

 

Téa answered, "Two creeps trespassed into the shrine where the statue was at and they took it!".

 

Saeko added, "To make matters worse, they went into the woods! We'll never find them now!".

 

Yugi was very displeased on what had transpired, but the old man put a hand on his shoulders to calm him down. "This should be a good test for you, Yugi. To see on how far you have progressed.", he told him.

 

Yugi nodded, understanding this part. He went to the edge of the woods, the ladies following him. When they reached it, Yugi knelt to the ground, closed his eyes, and concentrated. Focusing his spirit, he soon glowed with a soft, forest-green light. This caused the ladies to yelp in surprise.

 

"What is happening to him?", Ishizu asked in an awed whisper.

 

"He is using his training to talk to the woods, to nature. He is now using what I have been training him.", the grandfather stated.

 

After a moment or two, the glow died down and Yugi slowly stood up. He swayed slightly, his first time draining his energy some. Ishizu was quick on her feet, helping him to maintain balance. The two were then face-to-face, and both felt their cheeks turning red from the warmth that was flowing into them.

 

"Yugi, what did you hear?", Megaumi asked.

 

The two broke apart slightly, very much embarrassed. He composed himself quickly and answered, "The forest tells me that they are headed north from here. It also says that it'll inform me on where they are going from here on in.".

 

Serenity exclaimed, "Well, what are we waiting for?! Let's go get them!".

 

Everyone agreed with the spunky redhead, and they all ran into the woods. Yugi was pleased that his try at communicating with nature worked. With the trees themselves telling him on where to go, they would catch those thieves. They had to… because those two had the key to awakening King Caesar from his slumber.

 

~Back at the mainland~

 

Domino City was left in ruins, and the Egyptian God monsters continued to move more inland. With the city in ruins, they headed eastward. They were headed for the capital of Japan, which was Tokyo. As they headed east, they were also coming into the province of Shizuoka.

 

However, they ran into trouble. Although the military was powerless against them, the main annoyance was the three Blue-Eyes White Dragon jets. Kaiba's projects were a pain in the butt for the three giants.

 

Meanwhile, the CEO was making plans of his own. He ordered the others to abandon the Laser Shooters and to return to the main base.

 

"Sir, what are we going to do now?!", Wolfblade asked when everyone returned to the base of operations.

 

"We're going to formulate a new plan! Domino is gone, but thankfully we got most of the population out. Now, we got to see what we can do so we can stall the three God monsters.", the CEO stated.

 

The General of the armed forces, Gen. Keiji Shimazu, ordered for all available troops in his division to pursue and delay the monsters advance and evacuate as many people as possible.

 

"Sir, is there any other means necessary to halt the monsters progress enough for us to completely evacuate Shizuoka?", Keisuke inquired.

 

The answer came from Mokuba, "I think there is. However, I'm doubtful if it will fully work.".

 

The young billionaire told them that the Blue-Eyes White Dragon jets, which were currently attacking the monsters, had another function. It had an internal/external interchangeable system that would allow the three machines to fuse as one! They would become… the Mecha B.E.U.D (Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon)!!

 

"Kaiba, is there anything you can't make?", Jeff inquired with amusement in his voice.

 

Suddenly, the monitor screen that was with them came to life! On it, they saw that three Egyptian God cards blasting at the jets inside a box canyon. It seems that machines were getting pounded.

 

"Mokuba, call the pilots and tell them to initiate the link-up!", Seto ordered his brother.

 

Mokuba went to do as his brother requested, and everyone else packed up so they could get to the cities and evacuate them before the God monsters reached them.

 

~At the battlefield~

 

The pilots were grunting in exhaustion as they tried to maneuver the jets. They were badly damaged, and it seemed that the monsters were not going to stop until they were destroyed.

 

"Pilots, its time to bail out!", one of them ordered over the radio.

 

They were about to comply, when Mokuba's voice called out, "No, don't bail out yet!!". He then started to explain the procedures on how to combine the three jets to form the Mecha B.E.U.D.

 

"Sir, is this really going to work?!", one of the pilots exclaimed in fear and doubt.

 

One of them, a rookie acknowledged, "Hey, what do we have to lose? We got to stall those sons-of-bitches however way we can!".

 

The leader stated, "Yes, he's right. Okay, Mokuba! We'll see if we can form the mecha!".

 

Gathering the jets together, all three pilots shouted out, "MECHA BLUE-EYES WHITE DRAGON, ONLINE!!!". Suddenly, all three of the jets started to change! They started to separate into individual pieces, and started to recombine and integrate with one another's systems!

 

The Winged Dragon of Ra inquired, "What is going on here?! We had them down, now they are doing something different!".

 

Slifer called out, "They are combining! It is like fusing monsters together, only differently this time!".

 

The formation was complete and now… a metal beast was now standing equal to Obelisk the Tormentor! It was the Mecha B.E.U.DD!! The pilots were inside each of the three heads, in awe on what they were now sitting in.

 

"The fusion has completely repaired and restored the systems back to optimum levels! The weapons systems are back online, and also the energy output is now triple of what it was!", one of them reported in.

 

The mecha roared and stood before the Egyptian God monsters, ready to fight! It seemed that Kaiba's machines first test-run in the field were working perfectly.

 

~In the Pacific Ocean~

 

Somewhere in the ocean, ships have claimed to see two monsters streaking off at unbelievable speed! It seemed that Godzilla and Anguiles were heading towards the islands of Okinawa, and nothing was stopping them! People on the ships, mostly tourists, started to take snapshots of the monsters. I mean, it wasn't everyday a monster was near you and didn't eat you.

 

Godzilla and his friend were swimming as fast as they could to reach the island. They wanted a rematch with the three foreign monsters, and they needed another ally in order to do so. Also, the King of the Monsters wanted to meet this human that held immense power.

 

As they swam on, little did the monsters realize that they were going to be in for the fight of their lives! Now, if only Yugi and Co. could get the statue back in time…

 

(Author's Notes: So, how did you like this one? Just a reminder; I like to watch the old Godzilla movies, ones that were made before the year 2000!

 

Darien: Which Godzilla movie did any of you like? Tell us please. We would like to hear it.

 

DJ: Also, tell us your opinion on this: If Godzilla did come to Domino City in the anime, what would happen?

 

R&R, no flames, enjoy, and leave long reviews!)