Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Game of Love ❯ Must Not kill ( Chapter 4 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Yu-Gi-Oh: Gundam Wing: Game of Love

I DO NOT OWN YU-GI-OH OR GUNDAM WING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Summary: Yugi, Joey, Ryou and Anzu are a Special Team at work for the Earth Alliance/OZ to protect the cities of Earth. Yami, Seto, Bakura and Mai are warriors that Work for The White Fang and the colonies to destroy Earth. What happens when the two teams meet during a mission for peace? Will they kill each other or will love take its course? Yami x Yugi, Seto x Joey, Ryou x Bakura, Mai x Anzu, and maybe Malik x Marik??

_______________________________________________________________________ _

~Game of Love!~

Seto, after ten minutes of searching, finally found his seat, the person he was sitting next to, a young blond haired teen, was arguing about how bad the food was with one of the male fight attends, 'Intelligence at it's finest' Seto muttered sarcastically, Seto wondered if it was possible to staple the blonds mouth shut, the blond flopped down next to Seto, who was now reading a book.

"Heys, what's ya name?" The blond teen asked lazily, not really caring if the said the words right, "My names Joey."

"Hello Joey," Seto said not even looking up from what he was reading, "My name is Seto, now if you don't mind I'd like to finish reading." Seto replied harshly.

"So what's yous reading'?" Joey said taking to book from Seto's hands, and looked at it upside down.

"Nothing that concerns you!" Seto said quickly taking the book back from Joey's grasp, Seto made a note to himself to stay get as far way from this Joey guy as possible.

"So what's yous goin' to Sun-Star for?" Joey asked completely ignoring the death glare Seto started to give him.

"Engineering." Seto said trying to keep the conversation between himself and Joey to a bare minimum, the less he talked to the blond boy the better his sanity would be!

"Engineering? Wow, cool, me too!" Joey exclaimed, causing Seto's face to flush white, he would have to do his entire mission with this loser around him all the time? What in heck did Yami get him into? Seto made a note to kill Yami after this mission was over!

~

Anzu sat in her seat, looking out the window, wait for the plane to take off, she wondered what it would be like being a new recruit, she hoped it would be easy enough to pull off she was loyal to the White Fang, she watched the people scurry around, trying to load up the plane, when a blonde woman sat down next to her.

"Hey," The blonde woman nudged her, Anzu looked at her, "Do you know what blond guy who's fighting with the fight attended?"

Anzu looked at the guy she was talking about… Joey! Why did she not see that one coming? "Yes I do!" Anzu answered her, "Why do you want to know?"

"I was just wondering who in there right mind would get mad over a packet of peanuts!" The blonde woman's sentence was more a statement then a question, Anzu guess she didn't know Joey.

"Then you don't know Joey." Anzu giggled, realizing what she said, "You know you never told me you name…"

The blonde woman looked at Anzu, "My name is Mai, Mai Kujaku." Mai said holding out her hand, "And your is…?"

"Anzu, Anzu Mazaki." Anzu said taking Mai's hand, both women started laughing, as they shook hands.

~

Ryou was looking for his seat, he could seen to finding it, thought that maybe he past it, Ryou started walking backwards, when he collided with someone Ryou spun around to see an identical copy of himself standing there, not looking to happy, "Um… I was just looking for my seat, Gomen." Ryou said, trying to find away past this scarier version of himself, but to no avail.

"Your seat wouldn't happen to be G2?" The older teen asked coldly, Ryou nodded, Bakura's head looked at the seat next to them, "I think that's your seat." Sure enough it was.

"Thank you." Ryou said as he took his seat, "By the way name name's Ryou."

"I'm Bakura." Bakura replied coldly again.

~

The ride to Sun-Star was pretty much quiet, Yami and Yugi chatted quietly, Anzu and Mai told stories, and beauty secrets, Seto was fighting the urge to kill Joey, and Bakura and Ryou said few words.

But… when everyone had to find out where they were staying, well that was the fun part…

~

Room 204: Yugi Motou, Yami

Room 901: Seto Kaiba, Joey Wheeler.

Room 602: Mai Kujaku, Anzu Mazaki

Room 405: Ryou, Malik

Room 407: Bakura, Marik.

~

Yugi was happy to have a room with his new friend, Seto wanted to die or kill Joey, Anzu and Mai really didn't mind, Ryou and Bakura really couldn't care who they shared a room with. Malik and Marik entered the main entrance on Sun-Star, with that everyone grabbed their room-keys and went to unpack.

________________________________________________________________ ________

What will happen next chapter? Will I continue? Will I do a Mai x Anzu lemon? Will Seto kill Joey? Find out all this and more next chapter!

But you have to review to find out!!!