Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Game of Love ❯ At First Sight ( Chapter 3 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Yu-Gi-Oh: Gundam Wing: Game of Love

I DO NOT OWN YU-GI-OH OR GUNDAM WING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Summary: Yugi, Joey, Ryou and Anzu are a Special Team at work for the Earth Alliance/OZ to protect the cities of Earth. Yami, Seto, Bakura and Mai are warriors that Work for The White Fang and the colonies to destroy Earth. What happens when the two teams meet during a mission for peace? Will they kill each other or will love take its course? Yami x Yugi, Seto x Joey, Ryou x Bakura, Mai x Anzu

_______________________________________________________________________ _

~Game of Love!~

The sun shone in through the opened window waking Yugi from slumber, today him and his team were leaving for Sun-Star, this was it, the big day, Yugi sat up and looked at the person he shared a room with, Joey, of course he wasn't up yet… he don't get up until lunch time.

Yugi crawled out of bed and grabbed a black muscle shirt and a pair of black shorts from the chair he hung them on the night before and walked into the bathing room which was in their room, actually every bedroom in the safe house had a bathing room, he decide that after he had a shower he would wake Joey up.

Yugi let the hot water run over his small frame, he was short, he was very short for his age, he remembered how he use be made fun of at school because of his size, Yugi laughed at the sick memory, he was feeling sick one day and decided not to go to school, he was able to persuade his friends Ryou, Joey and Anzu to stay home too, they later found out that their school was blown up.

What Yugi lacked in size and strength he made up for in brains and speed, he was sure him and his team could complete his mission easily, that is if no one screwed up, Yugi guessed that The White Fang probably knew that OZ was going to attack, and that they probably sent a team their to stop them.

The faint aroma of bacon and eggs lingered through the small safe-house, meaning Ryou was up and cooking breakfast, Yugi stepped out of the shower, and quickly dried himself off, and got dressed, racing out of the bathing room, Yugi stopped at the foot of Joey's bed, he grabbed the sheets as he pulled them back he yelled 'GET UP NOW!!!!' at the top of lungs, causing Joey to jump 10 feet in the air and land on his feet.

"I'm up, I'm up, did you really have to yell like that!" Joey asked, as his heartbeat returned to normal, maybe sharing a room with Yugi wasn't such a good idea after all.

Yugi and Joey walked towards the kitchen, to eat and to discuss their plans, as they entered the kitchen they were greeted by Ryou and Anzu already eating, Yugi sat down at the table, he nibbled on his toast, but was sick of the silence, "Ok, here's the plan, Anzu you will join up the White Fangs army as a new recruit, Joey you will be disguised as an engineer, Ryou you will become a battle instructor, and I," Yugi paused and shuddered.

"And I will be going as a pilot." Yugi looked around, every nodded, everyone knew what they had to do.

~

Yami finished his breakfast, and was ready to talk about everyone's part in the plan, they would be going undercover, looking for the OZ team that was going to try and destroy Sun-Star, Yami looked at his team, Seto, Bakura and Mai "The information is in, Mai you will be in charge of the new recruits, Seto you will be head engineer, Bakura you will be the battle instructor, and I will be taking the role as a pilot," Yami looked at this team.

"Does every know what there doing?" Yami smiled as everyone nodded.

~

Soon Yami, Seto, Bakura and Mai were on a plane to Sun-Star, Yami looked that the seat number on his ticket, when he found his seat he was shocked to see a mini version of himself setting next to him, the small one was sleeping, Yami sat down and buckled his seat.

"Hello!" Yami froze and looked at the person sitting next to him, Yami smiled, and realized the smaller teen was talking to him.

"Hi." Yami muttered, he could help but to wonder why his boy looked just like him, it was scary, but Yami had to admit this smaller teen was cute, wait… what was he thinking, he was straight, and that's all there was to it.

"My name is Yugi, what's yours?" Yugi was about as stunned as the next person, here he was sitting next to someone who looked like his older brother, Yugi found himself almost lost in the taller boy's crimson coloured eyes.

"My name is Yami," Yami said as he pulled a magazine from the book holder under his seat, his felt weird sitting next to Yugi made him feel like he was sitting next to a long lost brother, Yami wondered how old Yugi was, maybe he just might be his little brother,

"Say Yugi how old are you?"

Yugi wonder why Yami would ask him such a question, it was probably because of his size, "I'm 17." As soon as the words let Yugi mouth Yami looked up from his magazine and stared at him blankly, he didn't look 17... "How old are you?" Yugi said interrupting Yami thoughts.

"Well I'm 18, I sorry if I offend you, but you don't look like your 17." Yami looked away quickly, he had no right to say that.

"I know I don't look 17 but don't worry I am… So where are you headed?" Yugi quickly changed the subject, he really didn't like talking about his height, it always brought back bad memories.

Yami wonder why Yugi change the topic so fast but he decided not to press, "I'm headed to Sun-Star, that space station, I was asked to be a pilot, how about you?"

Yugi's eyes widened. "It's funny really, I was asked to be a pilot for Sun-Star too."

Yami's looked at Yugi again, this was really getting strange now, Yugi looked like he did, he was sitting next to him, and he was going to be a pilot too.

___________________________________________________________________ _____

Oh… what will happen next time? Well I'll tell you! Seto and Joey meet, Anzu and Mai share a strange conversation, and Bakura and Ryou have an odd first meeting, and the two teams find out where they're staying!

But you have to review to find out!!!