Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Game of Love ❯ Sunstar ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Yu-Gi-Oh: Gundam Wing: Game of Love

I DO NOT OWN YU-GI-OH OR GUNDAM WING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Summary: Yugi, Joey, Ryou and Tea are a Special Team at work for the Earth Alliance/OZ to protect the cities of Earth. Yami, Seto, Bakura and Mai are warriors that Work for The White Fang and the colonies to destroy Earth. What happens when the two teams meet during a mission for peace? Will they kill each other or will love take its course? Yami x Yugi, Seto x Joey, Ryou x Bakura, Mai x Anzu Marik x Malik

_______________________________________________________________________ _

It was Anzu and Joey fooling around in the water, Yugi almost had a heart attack all because they wanted to play in the water, Yugi was about ready to kill all of them, "I'm surrounded by baka's." Yugi muttered angry, as he started his walk back to the safe house.

~

Yami sighed happily as the hot water relaxed his body, after a long day of training a hot bath was just what he needed, Yami was think about, maybe going out to a party, maybe meeting someone, he really didn't want to die lonely, and… his thoughts were interrupted by the sound of Bakura and Mai fighting… AGAIN!

Yami mentally cursed, he couldn't even relax in his own safe house, Yami slowly lifted himself out of the tub full of hot relaxing water, why do they do this? Every time he got comfortable, they would start fighting.

Yami quickly got dried off and dressed and walked out of the bathing room, towards the kitchen, where the yelling seemed to be coming from, Yami observed Mai and Bakura arguing, "WHAT IN THE HELL ARE YOU TWO FIGHTING OVER!" Yami yelled, causing Seto to look up from the newspaper he was reading.

"Well we just go informed that we are going to the space station out side of colony L3, it's called The Sun-Star, we are suppose to protect it." Bakura said, tossing Yami the letter they received and sure enough they were heading to the Sun-Star.

"Ok I see! But why were you arguing?" Yami growled, wonder why his team would get sent to Sun-Star.

"Well we were fighting on why we were being sent to Sun-Star." Mai answered, Yami just shook his head and left the room.

~

Yugi took a big bite out of his tuna sandwich, he just got the news about his mission, he looked at Ryou who was eating a peanut butter sandwich, they waiting for Joey and Anzu to return from swimming, and sure enough Anzu and Joey walked through the soaking wet with towels wrapped around themselves.

"Well it's about time you two got back," Yugi growled. " I just got some news about our mission… we are going to the space station Sun-Star, which is located outside of colony L3. Our mission destroy it."

"Sun-Star? Cool, we are gunna be hero's. " Joey shouted happily, Yugi just shook his head, Joey had no idea what was going to happen.

"Well can we talk about later, I would like to have a shower." Anzu said as she walked towards the bathing room, which just happened to be up the stairs.

Yugi decide that he wanted to finish the book he was reading, that, and he really didn't to watch Joey eat, he shuddered at the thought, last time he was around Joey which meal time, he almost lost his hand.

Yugi listened careful to everything around him, he heard the shower turn on, that was Anzu, he hard the fridge open and close continuously, that was Joey, and he heard someone walking up the stairs, heading towards the sleeping quarters, that was Ryou.

He could hear what everyone of them was doing, of course then again this was a small safe house. Yugi wonder what everyone else thoughts were when it came to their new mission, after all this was destroying Sun-Star of the White Fang's smaller space stations, this would be a very dangerous mission, Yugi wasn't sure if he wanted to risk Anzu, Joey and Ryou's lives like that.

~

Yami found himself back in the relaxing hot water, he wanted to relax, but thoughts kept floating back to the mission, and why was his team being sent to protect Sun-Star? H couldn't figure it out, who or what was he protecting it from?

__________________________________________________________________ ______