Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ *~*Anzu's Charm*~* ❯ Chapter 2

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer- I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh or any of its characters.

**

N.A.- I gave it a thought, and the demon in the charm will be my character Kami. ^^

**

Anzu gripped the counter edge and rapped her other arm around her stomach. Thia was the second time Anzu had felt the pain that morning. This time she realized her charm was glowing, and had found out that it was source of her pain. But now she wasn't wearing the charm, it rested on the counter, but still it glowed, and still it hurt her.

"Please STOP!" Anzu screamed under all the pain. "LEAVE ME ALONE! PLEASE!"

Then, the unexpected happened. A voice answered Anzu's pleads. "Too much for you, Anzu?"

The pain stopped and Anzu looked around. "Who...who said that?"

"My name is Kami..." a girl form started to take shape in front of Anzu. "I live in that charm your friend made you buy.

Anzu looked at the girl, a stroke of horror came over Anzu. The girl looked almost exactly like Yami. Her hair was the same tri colors as Yami's, but it was long, and straight. Her eyes where the same crimson as Yami's and had the same coldness in them. Her features were sharp, and evil looking.

"I see that to you I look familiar." Kami said, she grabbed the charm and looked at Anzu. "You are to tell no one about me, just as Bakura is to tell no one about Yami Bakura abusing him."

"Bakura's Yami..." Anzu looked at Kami. "That's why Bakura is so....secretive..."

"If you wish, Bakura is the only one that can know." Kami grinned and tossed the charm down in front of Anzu. "Got it?" she squeezed her fist tight, causing pain to shoot through Anzu's body.

"AH!" Anzu screamed and fell to the floor. "YES!!!!!! I GOT IT!!!!! PLEASE LEAVE ME BE!!!!" tears rolled down Anzu's cheeks. Then, the pain stopped, and Kami was gone. Anzu quickly grabbed the charm and put it down over her head, and around her neck. "Bakura..." she said in a low voice.

**

"Bakura!" Anzu yelled. "Bakura. I need to talk to you!"

Bakura turned around to look at Anzu and sweat-dropped when he saw what Maii had made her do. "Jou made it sound like what Maii made you do was nasty. It doesn't look all that bad on you."

"Thanks." Anzu said stopping in front of him. "But that's not what I need to talk to you about..."

"Oh really?" Bakura looked at the charm Anzu had around her neck. "Pretty charm."

"That's what I need to talk to you about..." Anzu took a deep breath. "I know about you and your Yami, Bakura. I know what he does to you."

"How...?" Bakura took a step back. "Who told you? How did you find out?"

"I'm going through the same thing, Bakura..." Anzu said. "There's a demon in this charm...she hurts me, her name is Kami...and she is the one who told me about Yami Bakura and what he does to you..."

"Anzu...are you okay?" Bakura looked at his friend with worry in his eyes. "If she puts you through what Yami Bakura puts me through..."

"Its okay...Bakura..." Anzu said. "I just need your help. And you might need mine..."

"Okay..." Bakura said.

"First of all, don't let Yami or the others know about this." Anzu pleaded. "I don't want them to worry..."

"Don't worry, Anzu." Bakura said.

**

"Yami!" Maii ran up to Yami, Jou, Shizuka, and Honda. "Have you seen Anzu? I can't find her anywhere. We had plans for today."

"Maybe she ran away so you wouldn't be able to pierce...god knows what else on her." Jou said.

"Shut up Jounouchi." Maii snapped. She looked at Yami. "So? Did you see her?"

Yami shook his head. "I never seen her ever since you stole her on me."

"I never stole her on you." Maii said. "You sent her off with me. And thanks, I'll let ya know if I find her." Maii stuck her nose in the air and walked off.

"I don't really like her anymore..." Shizuka frowned. "She's kinda..."

"Bitchy." Jou snarled.