Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ *~*Anzu's Charm*~* ❯ Chapter 3

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer- I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh or any of its characters.

**

"Anzu, there you are!" Maii exclaimed as she ran up to Anzu and Bakura. "I was looking all over for you! I got some great plans for us today! C'mon." Maii nodded to Bakura and grabbed Anzu's arm, and dragged her off.

Anzu looked at Bakura and mouthed the words, 'call me.' Bakura nodded and walked away.





"Oooooooh!" Maii shrieked, she held up a small pink mini-skirt. "Isn't this cute?!"

"Yes now Barbie..." Anzu said sweat-dropping. They had walked around Wal*Mart for about an hour, and Anzu was getting tired. "I think I'm going to go home now." Anzu said with a sigh, she knew what was going to happen when she went home, but she just wanted to get away from all the pink.

"Okay, go on." Maii said. "I'll pick you up something."

Anzu smiled. "Thanks Maii. I'll talk to you later." Anzu ran out of the store, and down the street.



"Bakura?" Anzu stopped at the foot of her driveway. "What are you doing here?"

"I wanted to come," Bakura said. "To make sure Kami doesn't hurt you."

"Thanks Bakura." Anzu said with a small smile. She sat down at the other end of the table and took the charm off from around her neck. She studied it carefully, there was a small carving on the back of the aqua stone, it was hard to make out, but Anzu pushed it aside as nothing.

-So, you got Bakura to come to the house did you?- Kami's voice echoed inside Anzu's head. -This is perfect, me and Yami Bakura can get back to old times.-

:Old times?: Anzu asked. :What are you going to do to us?: when Kami never answered, Anzu began to panic. :Answer me, Kami! KAMI!:

Anzu looked at Bakura, he was looking at her strangely, like he knew she was talking to Kami. Bakura took a deep breath. "What did she say?" he asked.

Anzu shook her head and looked at the charm. "It sound like...like she's glad you're here, like she's glad that your Yami is here too..."

Bakura nodded, then is face grew pale, and he looked at the charm. "A-Anzu..." he stammered. "Look...its...its...."

Anzu looked down at the charm. Waves of blue and green light swirled around it, fear struck Anzu's eyes and she dropped the charm on the table...

**

Yami and Jou walked down the sidewalk of Anzu's street. "I wonder if Maii found Anzu after." Yami said out loud.

"She said she would tell us." Jou said. "She probably did find her. Maii never keeps her word anyway." he grinned.

Yami smirked. "You really 'do' like her don't you, Jou?"

"What?" Jou looked at Yami. "Where did you get a crazy idea like that?"

"Its not a crazy idea, Jou." Yami said. "I can see it in your eyes when you talk about her, or when you look at her." he chuckled. "And I also see the same in her eyes for you."

"REALLY?!" Jou looked at Yami, his eyes flaring. "Do you think she likes me? Do you think I have a chance????????"

"What are you doing asking me that?" Yami asked. "I thought you said it was a crazy idea."

"Well....I lied." Jou said pouting.

**

"AH!" Anzu screamed, she grabbed Bakura's shirt. The pain had came back, and Kami and Yami Bakura stood in the room watching them.

"Stop this Kami!" Bakura yelled looking at the two. "Leave Anzu alone."

"Shut up." Yami Bakura said, he lifted up his hand and quickly put it back down to his side. Bakura screamed in pain and dropped to the floor beside Anzu. Yami Bakura and Kami laughed.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!" Anzu screamed again, she grabbed her stomach in pain, it felt like something was eating at her insides, ripping at them, and twisting them around inside her. Wild tears rolled down her face and she hit herself up against the floor to try and get rid of the pain.

Anzu felt a hand on her shoulder. She slowly looked up and saw Bakura, he looked at her with pain filled eyes. Then, another shot of pain made its way through Anzu's body, making her scream again, she fell away from Bakura and rolled into the wall.

Blood ran from her mouth and onto the floor, Kami laughed and gave her a sharp kick in the stomach. "Had enough yet?" she asked, her voice was cold, and heartless.

Anzu couldn't speak, the pain was too great, all she could do was scream. Kami grinned. "I guess not." she squeezed her two fists together, making more pain surf through Anzu's system.

Anzu began to cough up blood and urge, that and her screaming, made Bakura furious. But he had his own problem, Yami Bakura was doing the same to him, but he never screamed, or cried. He tried to over power the pain, tried to show his Yami that he was powerful.

'I have to get to Anzu...' Bakura thought. 'I have to help her...' he looked at Kami, who was laughing, and enjoying all the misery she was inflicting on Anzu. 'Evil...' Bakura though through his pain. 'Evil, they are evil...all of them...' then he thought about the other Yami's he had met in the past, and also thought about how Kami wasn't a Yami, but a demon.

Another shrill cry came from Anzu's mouth, making blood fly all over the floor, then she was quiet. Bakura looked over at her. Anzu's eyes looked at him blankly, her mouth gaped open, blood flowing from it. Fear struck Bakura's heart. 'No...'