Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ **Dreams.** Sequel too: *~*Anzu's Charm*~* ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer- I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh, or any of its characters. But I do own Kami.

**

"I'm here for you, Anzu..." Kami said taking a step towards her. "There's nowhere for you to hide, I got you now..."

Anzu scrambled back into the corner of her room. "Please! Leave me alone! Kami please!"

"You stole him..." Kami said coldly. "Now you will pay..." she reached her hand out to Anzu, getting ready to choke her.

"NO! PLEASE DON'T!" Anzu sat up in bed, sweat poured down her face. That was the second nightmare she had, had that week. It was always the same one, and she always woke up at the same place in the dream.

"Its okay, Anzu..." Anzu said out loud as she turned on her desk lamp. "It was only a dream...Kami is gone...she can't hurt you...anymore..." Anzu fell back on her pillow and looked at her ceiling. "God, why am I being tortured...after Kami is gone...?"

Anzu stood up and made her way out of her room, she slowly walked down over the stairs, and out into the kitchen. "I need to take something..." she groaned. Anzu poured a tall glass of water and took two Tylenol.

"Ah..." Anzu sighed, she fell back on the couch. "That's...much...better..." she closed her eyes and slowly dozed off again, just to have the same dream.

**

"Its like...she's still here..." Anzu commented, she fixed her eyebrow ring, and looked over at Maii. "Its freaking me out...badly..."

"They are only dreams." Maii reassured her. "They can't hurt you..."

"Thank god..." Anzu said. She looked at Maii and smiled. "You going on that date with Jou tonight?"

"Yep." Maii said smiling. "And Honda is taking his sister out too."

"Really?" Anzu exclaimed. "Honda and Shizuka...wow...how did Jou take it?"

"He doesn't know." Maii smirked. "If he did he would put Honda six feet under before you cpulkd blink." they both laughed.

"So...how are you and Yami getting along?" Maii asked looking at her.

"Good I guess..." Anzu said.

"'I guess'?" Maii looked at Anzu surprised. "Why do you say that?"

"Well..." Anzu sighed. "He doesn't feel to comfortable after what had happened two months ago with Kami."

"Guys..." Maii groaned.

**

"HONDA!" Jou grabbed Honda's shirt and slammed him into the side of his house. "What were you doing kissing my SISTER?!"

"Would you believe I slipped?" Honda asked.

Jou's eyes narrowed and he let Honda fall to the ground. "Ass-hole." he grumbled, then looked at Shizuka. "How long has this been going on?"

"A month now..." Shizuka said with a shrug. "Why do you care anyway?"

Jou lifted up his hand and was going to say something, then he thought for a minute. "Yeah...why do I care? Jeeze..." Jou turned around and walking into the house.

"I'm sorry, Honda..." Shizuka said running over to him.

"No sweat..." Honda said standing up. "Your brother is a jerk like that anyway."

Shizuka smiled and kissed Honda on the lips. "Yeah, but its all for a good cause..."