Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ **Dreams.** Sequel too: *~*Anzu's Charm*~* ❯ Chapter 5

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Note- from now on I'm not gonna put Disclaimer there, you know what I own and what I don't so...^-^

**

With Kama hot on his heels, Yami raced up over the stairs, and headed for Anzu's room. He came to a quick halt when he got to Anzu's bedroom door, and peered in. Anzu was lying in her bed, and blanket on the floor. "What's wrong with her?" Yami turned to Kama.

"She's sleeping." Kama said. "Kami has her trapped in a dream, you won't be able to get her out."

"No..." Yami said in a low voice, he turned to look back at Anzu. "What kind of dream....?"

**

"AH! Lemme out!" Anzu had finally found a door, but it was also all back with a white nob, but it was lock. "GOD DAMMIT, KAMI!" Anzu jump-kicked the door, only to fall down on her ass. "Ah! Well...that worked great." she mumbled.

"Anzu....AAAAAAnzuuuu......." a voice said, it was low and she could barely hear it.

"What the?" Anzu turned around sharply, stumbling to her feet she grabbed the nob of the door, and it fell off, making light shine through the darkness. The voice got louder, and it sounded like it was coming from the other side of the door...

Anzu looked out through the hole where the nob had been, and gasped. She was looking into Yami's face, and behind him sat Kama. "If I can get though this door I can wake up..." Anzu said hitting the door with her fist.

"You won't get out." Kami's voice echoed. "I'm going to take over your body, and inflict pain to all you hold dear..."

"NO!" Anzu jumped up, shouldering the door. "No! You can't! Please! KAMI!" Anzu gave the door another hit with her shoulder, but it still never moved. "GET ME OUT OF HERE!" she screamed. "YAMI!" she slid down the side of the door and began to cry again. "I'm so, so sorry Yami..." she said.

"Anzu, please wake up." Yami pleaded, Anzu shuddered inside her dream.

"I want to." Anzu sobbed, she looked through the hole in the door again. "I got to try it again..." she stood up and took a few steps away from the door. "Here....goes...nothing...." Anzu screamed as she ran towards the door, she hit it hard with her shoulder, sending it flying open. This caused Anzu to fall through the door, and out of her dream, making her open her eyes and wake up.

**

"Anzu! Thank god!" Yami exclaimed when he saw Anzu open her eyes. "Are you okay? What happened?"

Anzu just looked at him and Kama, she slowly slid away from them. "You have to go." she said. "She'll kill you..."

"I don't care!" Yami said. "I'm not leaving you here with her."

"Go away." Anzu said. "I don't want to see either of you get hurt." Anzu looked at Kama, her eyes were trembling, then she looked back at Yami. "Go..."

"Dammit Anzu. I'm not leaving." Yami said.

Anzu got off her bed and looked at the two. "Please, guys leave. This is between me and Kami, I'm not dragging anybody in this."

"But I am already in this." Kama said. "Kami is my Yami....kinda..."

"But still, if she finds you here she will kill you." Anzu said.

"She knows we are here." Yami said. "She let us in...."

**

N.A.- Sorry so short, I just wanted to update quickly ^-^