Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ **Dreams.** Sequel too: *~*Anzu's Charm*~* ❯ Love Hurts ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer- I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh or any of its characters, but I do own Kami and Kama.

Note- This chapter is like a Song Chapter. I was listening to my moms records and I found this song...it gave me an idea...

This song is sung by Nazareth, its called, Love Hurts, and its my fave. ^-^

**

*Love hurts, Love scars, Love wounds and mars...*

Anzu sat alone in the darkness of her dream, she hugged her knees up tight to her chin, and allowed tears to roll down her cheeks. 'I'm alone...' she thought. 'Kami won't let me wake up... and Yami isn't here...' she shook her head.

*Any heart not tough or strong enough
To take a lot of pain, take a lot of pain!*

Anzu's sobs echoed in the darkness, she looked around, the darkness went on forever. "I'm sorry Yami!" she screamed. "PLEASE YAMI! FORGIVE ME!" she knew he couldn't hear her, she just needed to get it out, it was all too painful for her.

Anzu stood up and ran into the darkness, she had to get out of this dream, she had to wake up and warn Yami....

*Love is like a cloud, it holds a lot of rain
Love hurts, Ooo-oo Love hurts...*

"YAMI!" she screamed looking around. "YAMI! I'M COMING!! I'M COMING, YAMI!" Anzu turned on her heel and ran in the other direction.

"You aren't going anywhere." Kami said appearing in front of Anzu. "I can't let you leave..."

*I'm young, I know, But even so
I know a thing or two - I learned from you.*

"Kama...please..." Yami walked up to his daughter, but she pushed him away, dropping the bag. "Kama...."

"I-I'm confused..." Kama said. "You act like you care...but Kami told me..."

"Kami is full of bull!" Yami said, he grabbed Kama by the shoulders. "Kama...I don't have one sweet clue why I'm doing this...I don't even want to say this for some reason...but I'm your...dad...and Anzu is your mom. And I-we...love you...I'm sure of it..."

*I really learned a lot, really learned a lot...*

"So...why did Kami tell me other wise?" Kama asked Yami.

"Because..." Yami thought for a second. "That's not important..."

"Ok..." Kama said. She looked at Yami. "I'm sorry..."

"Its okay." Yami said hugging is daughter.

*Love is like a flame It burns you when it's hot
Love hurts, Ooo-oo Love hurts*

"STAY OUT OF MY WAY!" Anzu yelled, she punched Kami in the face, knocking her backwards. "YOUR NOT GOING TO CONTROL MY LIFE, OR ANYONE ELSE'S LIFE ANY MORE!" Anzu kicked Kami in the side, rolling her over on her back.

Kami quickly stood up and kicked Anzu in the stomach. "You'll pay for that!" she yelled. "And you aren't going to wake up."

Anzu never moved, she laughed. "Like you said, you can't hurt me physically in a dream." Anzu pushed Kami back into the darkness. "But that doesn't mean I can't hurt you."

*Some fools think of happiness, blissfulness, togetherness
Some fools fool themselves, I guess
They're not foolin' me...*

Anzu pinned Kami down in the floor of the dream, she lifted up her fist to give Kami another punch, but stopped. She shook her head. "I can't do this...I'm not like you." she said getting off Kami. "I don't want to be like you...."

Kami stood up and began to fade away. "Just to remind you that you will never get out of here..." Kami disappeared. "Have a good life living in the darkness, Anzu."

Anzu looked around. "KAMI!" she screamed. "DON'T DO THIS TO ME! KAMI!"

*I know it isn't true I know it isn't true
Love is just a lie made to make you blue
Love hurts, Ooo-oo Love hurts...*

"Where are we going?!" Kama asked, Yami had a hold of her hand, and was leading her down the road.

"We are going to Anzu's." Yami answered not looking back at her. "I can't think of what Kami has done to her now..."

"Kami is going to hurt her?" Kama asked. "She can do that?"

"You don't want to know, Kama..." Yami answered.

*I know it isn't true I know it isn't true...*

Anzu stood in her dream, becoming for frantic, and more scared. "Yami..." she whimpered, wild tears rolled down her cheeks. "This is too much to handle...at least I can't feel any pain here...." she started to feel guilty for attacking Kami, she didn't know why though, she just had a soft heart...

*Love is just a lie made to make you blue...*

Yami and Kama ran up the stairs to Anzu's house, but the door was locked. "Dammit! Dammit! Dammit!" Yami said banging his fist on the door. "KAMI! KAMI! LET US IN! KAMI!"

Kama watched Yami, she never seen so much rage in one person before, now she really saw how much pain Kami was inflicting...she wasn't the good guy at all, she was the one who was evil...not Yami or Anzu...Kami was....

*Love hurts, Ooo-oo Love hurts....*

"Your too late I'm afraid." Kami said walking out of the house. "Anzu is forever lost in her dreams...there is nothing you can do." she looked at Kama. "I thought you were suppose to get rid of him!"

"She isn't following your orders..." Yami said stepping in front of Kama. "Now! Let us pass!"

"Go right on ahead..." Kami said. She watched Kama and Yami run into the house. 'But you aren't going to get her back...' she thought. 'And Kama will soon be mine again, there is no way she can live in this world for more than three days, and this is day two...'

*Ooo-oo, Love hurts Ooo-oo..........*