Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ **Dreams.** Sequel too: *~*Anzu's Charm*~* ❯ A little more of the hurtful truth ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer- I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh, or any of its characters. But I do own Kami. ^-^

**

Anzu walked into her school. She looked around, the first person she saw what Yami, so she quickly made her way into her classroom, which was unfortunately Yami's classroom as well. 'Just go and sit at your desk...' Anzu said to herself. 'Go and sit down, and get out your books...he will never notice you...' how did she think she was kidding? Yami was watching her ever since she walked in the school.

Anzu scribbled lines in her booklet, she was too stressed to do anything else. Then, the pain started. Anzu gripped her side and raised her hand, it took all her strength to keep from screaming. "Miss...I don't feel very good." she groaned.

"Sick?" the teacher asked. Anzu nodded weakly. "Okay, go home. I'll send someone over with your homework."

Anzu let out a sigh and ran out of the classroom, just as Yami raised his hand to volunteer to bring Anzu her books.

**

"Holy shit! What are you doing here?!" Anzu exclaimed, nearly slamming the door in Yami's face.

"I have your homework..." Yami simply said, he handed Anzu her books. "Here..."

"Thanks..." Anzu said taking the books.

"Listen...Anzu, I'm not going to let Kami do this to you again. let me help." Yami said.

"No. She'll kill you." Anzu said. "Now, go, I don't want to see you around here ever again..." she slowly closed the door and sighed. 'I wish I never had to do that....' Anzu stood on her toes and looked out through the eye hole in the door, Yami was still on the porch, only he was sat on the swing. Anzu sighed and walked away from the door.

**

Anzu settled down to sleep, and Kami had it all planned...Anzu was going to dream again, but it wasn't going to be any ordinary dream...

"Hello, Anzu." Kami greeted Anzu at the gates of her dream.

"What the hell?" Anzu backed away from Kami.

"Now don't worry." Kami said. "I can't hurt you physically in a dream..."

"What are you hear for then?" Anzu demanded.

"I'm here to show you more of your past life..." Kami said. "That's all...I'll show you what happened nine months after you in caged me..."

**FLASHBACK**

Anzu lay on her bed, Yami sat by her side holding her hand. The blast Kami had given to Anzu in the stomach never killed her baby...it never did any harm to it either, well, that's what they thought.

Anzu had just given birth to the child, a young girl, but she had never seen her yet. The doctor took her out of the room to clean her up. Anzu looked at Yami and smiled. "That wasn't...so bad." she said.

"Yeah...right." Yami said kissing her on the cheek. "Tell that to be the next time you give birth..."

"I hope your not planning anything..." Anzu said. "I'm not planning on doing this anymore for awhile..."

Just then, the doctor brought the child back, placed her in Anzu's arms, and left. "We should call her Kama..." Anzu said.

"That's a good name..." Yami commented. He reached out and flipped back the blanket from Kama's face. Anzu and Yami both jumped back a little. Kama had a head full of hair, normal for a baby, but it was the same color as Yami's and her face resembled Kami...only some of the features where sharper.

"She must have did this...when she hit me....with that magic...." Anzu said looking at Yami. "She made a miniature her..."

**END FLASHBACK**

Anzu glared at Kami through the darkness of the dream. "What happened to the child...?" she demanded.

"You and Yami kept her." Kami said. "Now I am her Yami, that's the soul reason why I zapped you in the first place." she smirked.

"Our your daughters Yami?!" Anzu exclaimed.

"Yes, and I got her thinking your all against her too." Kami said. "She is now wandering around out in the real world, searching for her daddy."

"No! You promised you wouldn't hurt him!" Anzu screamed.

"I'm not going to," Kami said. "His daughter is..."

**

Kama slowly looked through the window of the Game Shop, her eyes landed on Yami. "He's just like I imagined him..." she said softly. "I don't even know why I'm doing this..." she took out a small bag filled with some sort of magic dust that Kami had given her. "But Kami told me that they hate me...so I might as well do what she told me to do...she's the only one I have left now..." Kama pushed her tri-colored hair away from her face and made her way to the front door.

Yami woke with a start, he had, had the same flashback as Kami was showing Anzu at that moment. He was startled and confused. 'Kami...' he thought. 'She...ah...this is all to confusing...'

The door opening made Yami jump, he walked out of his room and out into the Game Shop. 'I thought for sure I locked that door....' he thought. He turned on the light in the Game Shop and peered in, his eyes landed on Kama. "Whoa!" he said almost stumbling back. "Ka-Kama?!"

"You know my name." Kama said. "That's the last thing I'd think you'd remember."

"What? Why?" Yami pressed his hand on his forehead as if he was having a migraine, then he looked at Kama.

"Kami told me how you and mom thinks of me." Kama took out the bag of dust. "She told me everything."

Yami just looked at her. "Well, until five minutes ago...I only found out I had a daughter..." he said. "I mean..."

"Kami gave you the same dream she is going to give mom." the teen said coldly. "Only your going to get out of the dream. Mom ain't."

"What are you talking about?!" Yami demanded.

"Kami is planning on keeping her trapped in her dream world." Kama said. "Kami sent me here to take care of you."