Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ 1212 Dead End Drive ❯ The Letter (Real spooky) ( Prologue )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer: I don't own anything from Yu-Gi-Oh! Wish I did but watcha gonna do?

Author's Notes: I don't know why I did this. Mai is narrating since she died and still wanted a part (I know I'm insane) I know it's stupid but, enjoy! ^_^

Mai: Once upon a time Yugi and his annoy little friends Joey, Tea, and Tristan, were all in front of their cheap good for nothing TV watching who knows what crap-

Author: Are you going to talk about them like that the whole time?

Mai: Probably, why?

Author: No reason. Carry on.

Mai: -when Yugi got hit in the back of the head a letter that seemed to come out of nowhere, so he got his little butt of the couch and picked it up.

Yugi: *does nothing*

Mai: Do I have to put this on a sign and wave it in front of your face!? Pick up the letter!

Yugi: What letter!?

Mai: *throws letter and hits him in the eye* That one!

Yugi: *clutching eye* Gee, where did this come from?

Joey: Whose it from?

Mai: Me you moron!

Author: What did I say about adding lines? Stay on your part.

Tea: It's from Mai.

Mai: Well, duh.

Tristan: Open it and see what she wants.

Dear Yugi and the idiots he hangs out with,

If you're reading this it means I'm dead X_X. I've left one of you the money in my will but I couldn't decide who gets it, so all four of you will stay at 1212 Dead End Drive for one night and the last one alive gets the money. How much you ask? 1,000,000,000. A car is waiting for you as you read.

Mai

Mai: Why would I leave them in my will? And with that much money? Does anyone else see something wrong with this girl's writing?

Author: You're their friend now.

Mai: *to self* Stupid new episodes. *to everyone else* Fine. Yugi and co are really excited blah, blah, blah, not morning over my death, ah you can figure it out for yourself.

Yugi: Wow that's sad isn't it/ What do you think about the will Joey?

Joey: *dancing in a hula skirt*

Author: *looking at script* Where did he get the hula skirt from?

Tea: This is actually pretty exciting and the money's great too.

Mai: Why you little-

Author: You know I could kill off Joey and give him your job.

Mai: Sorry. Till next chapter or something like that.

Author's Notes: Want me to continue? Send me feedback. Flames are welcomed and so are compliments. ^_^