Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Back When I Was a Kid ❯ Introduction ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Title: Back When I Was a Kid

Author: Vapidbreath

Disclaimer: I do not own Yu-Gi-Oh

Genre(s): Romance, Angst, Comedy, Drama, Psychological, Hentai

Warning(s): Yaoi!, Suicide, Shouen-ai, Drug use, Sadomasochist, Cursing

Rating: PG-13, will be R and NC-17 later.

Feedback: Please let me know what you think!

E-mail: Vapidfemale@aol.com

Main Paring(s) Jou/Kaiba, Bakura/Ryou, Yami/Yugi, Marik/Malik

Other Pairing(s): Jou/Kaiba, Jou/Otogi, Jou/Bakura, Bakura/Ryou, Ryou/Yugi, Yami/Yugi, Marik/Malik, Bakura/Marik/Malik, Tea/Mai, Yugi/Anzu, Honda/Shizuka

Summary: This is a story of the Yu-Gi-Oh group going through life.


I want to tell you a story about when I was a kid. As much as I want to, I can't just say my story. It isn't just my story. It Yugi's, Seto's, Malik's, and everyone else's story. At one time it was even Ryou's story. But that was before all the shit started.

Our story started like a fairy tale. There was romance, dreams, and friends having a great time. Well it seemed like a fairy tale. If you want to tell that part of the story, you have to tell the rest. You gotta tell about the drama, pain, and everything in between. It may have started out like a Disney story but it sure as hell didn't end like one.

To think of all the people I grew up with, I was one of the few that survived the pain we went through. It's kinda funny the way I left it all behind. I ran away. I packed my stuff and left it all. Never looking back and never giving a damn. Me, running away. Who would've thought?

Yug' and me had been friends since we wore diapers. We met Ryou in grade school and the three of us were never far from each other in high school. We took care of each other and stood by each other through the thick and thin. We shared moments that I cherish and moments I'm still tryin' to forget.

We met and became friends with strange people and fell in love with even stranger. We defeated the demons in our lives and created new ones. We lost best friends, parents, and old lovers. Some of us made it but not without a few scratches and burns. Like me. There are things in my past that I regret, but would I be where I am today if I hadn't made those mistakes. I doubt I'll ever really know.

I guess I'm rambling. You probably don't even know who I am, but I'll let you figure it out for yourself. This is the first time our story has been told to anyone that wasn't apart of our little group. I want to warn you though our story is filled romance (mostly gays and some lesbian and straight couples.), angst, death, suicide, drama, cursing, different religious beliefs, humor, and anything else I can remember. Don't worry though. It isn't as bad as I make it seem. A lot of good things happened back in the day too.

If you want to know what happened read the next chapter. If not, that's okay. I hope you find what kind of story you're lookin' for. I just thought that it was time for people to know what really happened with us. I guess I'm just sick of the rumors and lies I've been hearing since Ryou's anniversary is coming up. But anyway, just read and enjoy.

*^^*^^*