Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Back When I Was a Kid ❯ Jou ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Title: Back When I Was a Kid

Author: Vapidbreath

Disclaimer: I do not own Yu-Gi-Oh

Rating: R to NC-17

Main Pairings: Jounouchi/Kaiba, Yamis/Hikaris

Other Pairings: Jou and the following: Honda, Otogi, Yugi, and Bakura. Bakura and the following: Marik, Malik, Marik and Malik, Jou, Yami, Yugi, Ryou. HondaxOtogi, HondaxShizuka, YugixAnzu, RyouxYugi and any other pairing involving only the mentioned and maybe Mokuba if anyone asks.

Genre: Romance, Hentai, Angst, Psychological, Humor, and others

Warnings: Suicide, Yaoi, Character deaths, Sadist, Masochist, Drug use, Cursing, Bashing, and anything else I can think of.

Notes: I am still writing this story. Any and all suggestions are welcome.

Chapter One:

I should probably tell you about myself. It’s only fair that I do if I’m goin’ to tell you about everyone else, right? Where should I start? How about how I came to be?

My dad says that he really loved my mom. She grew up in a rich family and, like a preacher’s daughter or cop’s son, she rebelled against her parents’ lifestyle. She called herself gettin’ back at her parents for forcin’ her to act a certain way by datin’ my dad. My dad never knew of her intentions, only that he was datin’ the most popular girl in the city. My mother’s selfish intent led to one accidental obstacle.

She was a junior in high school when she gave birth to me. By the time she became a senior she’d already dumped me on my father’s front porch and left town with her family. It turns out I didn’t fit into her plans.

My father was nineteen at the time, workin’ as a part-time mechanic at a nearby garage. My father wasn’t ready for a kid either, but he made and exception anyway. He figured that when I got older I could provide for him when he couldn’t take care of himself. He didn’t talk to me very much as I grew. He said that it was because I was beginnin’ to look and act like her more. After awhile, his memories of her became too much for him. We left New York to stay with his sister in Domino City, Japan. She died a year after we came. It was then that my father started changin’.

As time passed, I noticed his drinkin’ and smokin’ habits steadily increased. Since the age of nine, I went home to an empty house. I’d spend my time cleanin’ and cookin’, makin’ sure the house was perfect for whenever he’d decide to stumble through the door. Sometimes he wouldn’t come home for days. One time he didn’t come home for and entire week and a half.

When I was ten he finally snapped. He came home in a drunken rage. He smashed pictures and frames, knocked lamps over, and slammed the door in every room in search of me until some of them cracked. I remember clutchin’ my knees to my chest as I rocked back and forth, bumpin’ against the back of the closet wall I hid in. He must have heard the sound because the door burst open, allowin’ yellow light to flood my eyes.

I kicked and screamed as he grabbed a handful of my dirty blond hair and dragged me to his feet. My head and neck twisted painfully to the side as he backhanded me, tellin’ me that I had better shut up. I quieted somewhat, only sobbin’ lightly then. I still remember the way he stared at me. It still sends chills down my spine. When I saw that look in he eye I knew that he was about to change my life for the worse.

He pulled me up by the hold he had on my hair. I wasn’t strong or very thick, but I was tall for my age. My long, lanky legs brought me a little below his shoulders. Then he said the words that I would hate for the rest of my life. “You look so much like your mother.” Roughly, he pulled my face to his in a bruising kiss. He bit hard on my lip, forcin’ me to open my mouth. Immediately, he invaded my mouth in an act that I didn’t understand at the time. I knew that somethin’ bad would happen. I just didn’t know what.

He threw me to the ground and then fumbled with his belt. He removed the item and started on his pants. When he finished, he got down on his knees. He grabbed the waist of my pants and tore then from my thin body. He did the same with my underwear and his own. As I tried to cover myself from my father’s hands and eyes he grasped my thighs and roughly spread them apart. He ripped a scream from my throat as he thrust into my unprepared and tiny hole.

My father of twenty-eight raped his ten year old son. He took somethin’ from me that I didn’t know I couldn’t get back. He took my innocence.

It was then that I discovered that there was one thing I was good for. Fuckin’.

To Be Continued…

Please review.