Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Bakura and the Wolfgirl ❯ Meet Riz ( Prologue )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

This is about Yami Bakura of how we met each other and Sami-Otaku is helping me in this.
 
I hope this fic is good...
 
~Introduction~~`
 
Hi, I'm Riz (whatever Sami's last name is); I'm 16 years old and have a special gift that was blessed from me the day I was born. I will tell you the special gift but I wish to tell you something else. When I was 10 years old, I kinda figured that my father and my mother were not humans. My father was an Esper and my mother was immortal.
 
How did an Immortal and an Esper got together, I have no idea but they do live a great life. Anyways, my big sister was an Esper and me? I haven't figured out yet. My gift didn't pop out yet till I was 13.
 
My gift was about something, something I am, something I was supposed to be and I was. I was a dog, a dog demon. But too bad, I'm just half the rest of my family are full but being half is sometimes fun, I got to be stronger than mom. So anyways, here I am, 16 years old, weird average girl. My big sister lives with a guy's house, I ran away before she even ask me to live with her.
 
Somehow I really don't wanna go with her so I live in an apartment, a dirty apartment. Everyone has complains about me, of how I was acting strange and making noise. The owner warned me if I make 1 more noise I'll be living somewhere else. Geez, he was a pain! Anyways, I sat in the couch nearby and turned on the news.
 
~~~ON~~~~
 
Julie Regis (News channel Woman): There's been a report of an unusual case; I'll let Jean Margi to tell us what the story is
 
Jean Margi: Well, you see there was a car accident here on the bridge and the victims were saved by someone or something before they fall to their death. Here are some of the victims to explain for us what happen, Kenner Julius. Kenner, can you explain what happen to you and your family?
 
Kenner: Well, my wife, my son, and I were heading to a movie then a car somehow hit us. We fall out of the bridge when someone cut in through our top of the car and grabbed us. He or she grabbed my son first than my wife and then I saw something grabbed me too when I saw what it was; it was a tail!
 
Jean: I see... may I talk to your son?
 
Kenner: Yeah sure
 
Jean: Little boy, what did you see?
 
Kenner's son: I saw dog ears!
 
Jean: huh, dog ears?
 
Kenner's son: YUP! I even got to touch her ears!
 
Jean: her? So it's a she?
 
Kenner's son: *nodded* Oh! Oh! And she had guns and a bat on her belt! She was wearing a gray kimono but her kimono looks weird...
 
Jean: Oh...alright, Excuse me, Mrs. Julius, what did you see from your savior who had dog ears
 
Mrs. Julius: Uhh...It's strange but I saw nails
 
Jean: Nails?
 
Mrs. Julius: That looks like stones but it was shaped like a nail! It was long and hard! Also, I think it was claws!
 
Jean: Hmm...That is-
 
Kenner: I know it's crazy! But it's the truth! We can't be lying in this time now! We got save from fallen death!
 
Jean: Wait, let's ask some witnesses
 
Some guy: I know what happen!
 
Jean: alright, what is your name and can you tell us what you saw
 
Some guy: Alright, my names Steven Brute and what I saw was some teenage girl
 
Jean: What does she look like?
 
Steven: Well, she doesn't have dog ears or tail but she has black hair and wearing a blue long sleeve shirt and jeans. When the accident happened, she suddenly got this dark grey aura and then next her clothes change into a gray kimono and I have to agree with the kid, it was a weird kimono
 
Jean: Alright, tell us more
 
Steven: Ok, she quickly grew a tail, it look like a wolf tail, it was dark grey color, even her dog ears!
 
Jean: But how did she-
 
Steven: Ok, here it is. She jumped like 20 feet and then used her hands, or claws to grab the car! But she fall down with it, then a few seconds she came up with *points the victims* them!
 
Jean: wow...Alright *looks at the camera man* looks like the case is solved, a dog girl save the victims. Looks like we have a new super heroine in town, anyways, back to you Julie Regis
 
Julie: Thank you, Jean; I guess we'll be protected by this heroine so here-
 
~~~OFF~~
 
I turned it off quickly, who knew people see me but at least they didn't saw my face, only my hair. I got off my couch and got dressed to different clothing. I was now wearing a black coat and underneath it was a white shirt; I'm also wearing a skirt that goes down to my knees, and black boots.
 
I grab my keys, went outside my apartment, and lock it. I walk out the stinky building and start to walk somewhere. I started to walk through the alley when I heard something. I turned around and saw a guy in a black robe, he was holding a knife. I was about to attack him but then 10 more appeared. I then noticed they got a logo on their chest, the logo was a snake inside a flaming skull with a red rose growing.
 
I know who they were, they were the Snake Skulls. I ran away, I need to go somewhere private so then I can defeat these guys. When I turned to the corner, I look at my back, and then look were I was going till then I saw a boy with spiky white hair. I accidentally bumped into him.
 
~~~With Bakura~~~`
 
Bakura was watching the news and quickly turned it off. “Tch, a female with dog ears and a tail? That is crazy...” said Bakura as he got up, grab a coat, and left a note. Bakura decided to have a little walked outside. He walks across the alleys and then some one bumped him. He falls down hard at the ground; a heat then rise from his head. “HEY! WATCH WERE YOU-” he stopped when he saw; he got bumped into a girl. She has black hair that goes down to her shoulders, her eyes were shining brown, and with a mysterious look on her face.
 
“Gomen!” shouted the girl as she stood up and helped Bakura up then they heard a voice. “Hey you! Hand her over to us or your life shall end here” shouted the man. Bakura got up and help the mysterious girl up and replied, “Why should I?”
 
~~My POV~~
 
`What is he doing? Is he trying to get killed or just being brave?' I mentally thought of myself. `How can he defeat them?' The Snake Skulls charges at us then the mysterious guy chanted something and then the man from the far left suddenly scream in pain and he disappeared with the shadows! `How did he, is he a spell caster, who is he?'
 
~Bakura's POV~
 
I send 1 person to the shadow realm and hope these fools would back away from me. The thugs were trembling, some of them did, some of them were mad. 1 charged at me, I was about to get ready for a fight but then he got sent back forward and it was the Mysterious Girl, she just throw an empty bottle to the thug's head.
 
~~My POV~~
 
Heh, that was funny I forgot to laugh. Weird, this guy couldn't disappear another 1, maybe it happens some time. The mysterious guy and I started to fight the Snake Skulls, 2 snake thugs charged at me, I punched 1 then the other one didn't come and hit me. I turned around and the mysterious guy kicked the thug right in the groin. `Ouch...'
“I got your back” said the mysterious guy. `Something about him makes me feel safer...strange'
 
~~Bakura's POV~~
 
After we were done beating all the thugs out, the mysterious girl and I were about to make a conversation but then evil laugh was heard. She and I turned around and saw 20 thugs. `This is starting to annoy me.' “I'm sorry I got you into this!” the mysterious girl said. I shook my head meaning its ok. I check my watch and it was 12:00 A.M. `Damn...Ryou's mad...' I thought and then chanted something. I used my millennium ring to send all those fools to the shadow realm. There were screams of man with pain and the Mysterious girl wasn't even afraid.
 
~~My POV~~
 
This guy is chanting again, only this time, The Snake Skulls Thugs were screaming then vanished into thin air. I was about to congratulate him but he was wobbling and about to fall. I caught him before he hits the ground. I look at his face, he has white spiky hair but the eyes, I haven't seen yet. /He's cute/ a voice was heard in my mind. `Huh?' I replied and no voice.
 
I shook my head, thinking I might be getting paranoid. I carried him and took him to my apartment. It took me half an hour to get him to the Apartment building and the stairs; finally I was in my apartment. I took him to my bed and laid him there. I tired to check if there are any wounds and find only nothing.
 
Then a noise was heard, I look at the guy again and he was sleeping soundly. This made me smile warmly. `He's so cute. Cute?! Did I just say cute? Whoa boy is me...' I thought. /You like him!/ shouted the voice. Dang that was irritating. `Maybe if I ignore that voice it might go away.' /No way./ `WHO ARE YOU?!?!' /I am your mind! MWUHAHAHAHA! Now, just to tell you this, you like him! Your heart says so.../ `Shut up!!'
 
When I was about to scream, the mysterious guy was opening his eyes. `Oh my Anubis! Oh my Anubis! Let me see his eyes! It might be cute or handsome or...What did I just thought?! OOOH, BAD MIND!' /You so like him! Better yet, love him!/ `Shut up...'
 
His eyes were opening and his eyes were rich brown. `Wow...' I thought as I felt my cheeks with heat. Oh boy, this is going to be hard to introduce myself but I have to.
 
~~~`
 
Riz: I'll end it here! *hugs Bakura*
 
Bakura: ;~; awe man... where are the hormones?! The moaning! And other stuff that couples does!
 
Riz: *blushing madly* Baku!! *slaps him across the face*
 
Everyone: whoa....LOL!
 
Bakura: O__O
 
Riz: 0_0 Oh my Anubis! I'm so sorry, Baku! Are you ok? Does it hurt?!
 
Bakura: *touches the slap mark* it hurts a little I guess
 
Riz: *kisses the slap mark and the mark disappeared* there! ^^ all better!
 
Bakura: ^_^ I got kissed! *sticks a tongue out to Ryou* X) Sami didn't kiss you!
 
Ryou: ;~; Sami!
 
Sami (Sami-otaku): >.< FIRE 3! *throws fire bolts at Bakura*
 
Bakura: O__O WAAHH! *runs around so then the fire bolts won't hit him*
 
Riz: ..; I guess this is it. Please review and tell me what you think!