Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Bakura and the Wolfgirl ❯ Bakura and Me: DDR EXTREME! ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Riz: time to continue the fic!
 
Bakura: where have you been woman?!
 
Riz: Vacation!
 
Joey: Really?
 
Riz: No!
 
Joey/Bakura: -_-;;
 
Riz: Anyways, Fenrir is here and Sami, I'm gonna give him credit for FF6
 
Fenrir: IS LINDA GONNA BE HERE?!
 
Riz: We'll see
 
Fenrir: OOH! *grabs Riz* IS SHE HERE OR NO?!?!
 
Riz: *gulp* WAIT UNTIL THE NEXT CHAPTER! NOW! BAKURA, HELP!!
 
Bakura: *tackles Fenrir* GET AWAY FROM MY TO-BE-WIFE!
 
Fenrir: UNTIL I SEEN MINE!
 
Bakura/Fenrir: *in a dust cloud fight*
 
Riz: *straightened herself* ahem, anyways, ON TO THE CHAPPIE!!
 
P.S. thanks for the reviews and I don't own YGO!
 
~~~~~~~~~~~`
 
The gang went to the directory to find the games section then some one said, “Hi Sami!” Sami turn around and saw her friend. “FENRIR!” said Sami as she hugs him. “How are you?” Sami asked. “I'm fine” said Fenrir. “Great to see you again, Fenrir!” said Ryou as he shake hands with Fenrir. “Great to see you again too!” said Fenrir. The whole gang says hi to Fenrir except Riz since she doesn't know him “Oh Fenrir, this my sister Riz! Riz this is Fenrir” said Sami. “Hi!” said Riz as Fenrir replied “Hi.”
 
Fenrir join with them as they went in to the arcade and play games. Bakura was sitting in the table with Malik; seems like they don't have any fun but Riz didn't approach to Bakura cuz he might say no. Riz challenged Ichikuro in Dance-Dance Revolution Extreme. Bakura watch Riz dance; it seems to amuse him. After all the rounds, Riz was victorious. “WAHOO!!” screamed Riz as she jumped up and down happily. “Awe man” said Ichikuro who was down. “Lighten Ichi!” said Riz. “I want a re-match!” said Ichikuro. “That won't be necessary because I challenged her to a dance” said Bakura. “Ok!” said Riz.
 
Riz and Bakura are on the stage. “Ladies first” said Bakura. “Don't mind if I do!” said Riz as she pick the song “I DO, I DO, I DO”.
 
I-I-I...
Ooh...
I-I-I...
Ooh...
 
All the days where we just played
Back in school, just me and you
But I can't forget you now
What am I supposed to do?
 
We can be more then friends
Do you know I'm here for you?
Cause you're so easy to love
When you smile, the sky turns blue
 
I do I do I do, do I do love you
And do you do you do, do you love me too?
 
I do I do I do, do I do love you
And do you do you do, do you love me too?
 
I do I do I do, do I do love you
And do you do you do, do you love me too?
 
I do I do I do, do I do love you
And do you do you do, do you love me too?
 
I-I-I...
Ooh...
I-I-I...
Ooh...
 
Riz and Bakura was a tie! Next is Round 2 and it seems like their attracting lots of audience but they didn't notice it. “Your turn!” said Riz as Bakura pick the song “Aoi Shoudou; Blue Impulse”.
 
Nee, doushite mune ga itai no?
Tomanai ame ni Kokoro utsushite
Sekai de ichiban kanashikutemo
 
Kumori no mukou Ano toi sora wo mite!
Kono basho ni yagate
Mabushii hikari ga sasu koto Oshieteiru
 
To the sky high Toberu hazu
Niji wo tobikoete yuke!
Ano hi miseta namida wa Itsuka kagayaku kachi ga aru
 
Toki wa tsukuru mono Kimi ga tsukuriugokasu mono
Kimi dake no te ni nigirareteiru Tobira no kagi ga aru
 
Where is your bright dream?
Sou zutto kimi wo shijite ite ne
Kujikesou na toki wa omoidashite
Watashi ga koko ni iru koto wo..
 
Still Bakura and Riz are still on a tie! Many people are already crowding. “This is your last chance girl, you will loose!” said Bakura. “We'll see! And the name is Riz!” said Riz as she picked her favorite song “Pink Rose”.
 
Ah, sawaranaide
Atataka nasonotewa
Watashi no subete kuruwasu
 
Ne, yurusanaide
Kitsuzuchio osaete
Hohoenderu anataga iru
Mou, karaenaine
 
Ochiteku tokino amai katori
Kurikae sutabini hidokunaru
 
DAKISHIMETE
Imadake suki datta furishite
Datta hitotsunakenara
Zenbu zenbu iranai
 
BLOOMIN' LIKE A ROSE
Hontono kodokumo shiranai
Mada awai hanabirani
Namidano tsubu kakaetamama
 
Bakura lost 1 point for stepping in the wrong step. All the rounds are added and the winner is RIZ! “WAHOO!!! I AM VICTORIOUS!” Riz shouted as the audience applauded. Riz saw the audience and she started to blush a little bit. Bakura fell grumpy. “Don't worry Bakura, I feel your pain...” said Ichikuro. “Do you?” Bakura asked with a sarcastic tone.
 
Everyone went out of the mall, say good byes, and went back home.
 
~~~~`
 
Riz: I'm sorry this is such a crappy chappie to you all and it's me and Bakura but next chapter there are going to be the lemons!
 
Bakura: YES! FINALLY!
 
Riz: Anyways, I promise the next chapter will be longer! Even though it's to be posted late....Anyways, PLEASE REVIEW!!!!