Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Bakura and the Wolfgirl ❯ Duels dDoesn't End Quickly....or does it? ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Riz: continue on with the fic
 
Ichikuro: I can't wait how all the girls would look like! *Drooling* :b....
 
Boys: >.<
 
Ichikuro: What? I love women!
 
Riz: >.> uhh, girls, let's jet
 
All of us girls: *goes to a room*
 
All the Boys: *walks slowly to Ichikuro*
 
Ichikuro: O.o oh boy! WAAAHHH!! *runs away*
 
Boys: *chased him*
 
~Inside the room~
 
Riz: *sighs* anyways, I all got people's dresses on and let the chappie go! But first *grabs the phone and dials 491- 3111*
 
Disclaimer: *picks up the phone* hello?
 
Riz: ^__^ *takes a deep breath* DDDIIIIIIISSSSSCLLLLLLLAAAAIIIIMMMMMEEEEERRRR!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Disclaimer: *ear hurts* @.@ Riz doesn't own Yu-Gi-Oh nor the authoresses that entered this fic *faints* X.x
 
~~~~~~~~~`
 
KyoKyo is wearing a shoulder-less long sleeve black long dress that reflects her hair and her eyes. Sami is wearing a red dress with a gold dragon in it, a gold shiny color, and a cute gold clip on her hair. Jacquelyn is wearing a red strapless dress that reaches to the mid thigh with silver glitter all over it. Lily is wearing a red cheongsam with a big dragon on the front and a wide slit on one side of the dress, up to her thigh.
 
Mai is wearing a purple one-long-sleeve dress that matches her eyes but the dress was a little bit darker. Tea is wearing a pink dress that really reflects her. Serenity is wearing a red dress with only one strap on her left shoulder. All the boys were shocked by all the girls, and then Riz came out. She was wearing a strapless light blue dress that sparkles and her hair is in a pony tail. Bakura's cheeks were turning tomato.
 
Everything went silent then, somehow it gave Ichikuro a nose bleed then he fainted. “Well, don't just stare like that; complement us boys, since Ichikuro fainted” said Mai jokingly. “Wow...” said Joey as he passed out. “We got 2 men down, 7 to go” said Riz. She then looks at Bakura having a blushing face. Bakura looks at Riz and look away but Riz can still see the blush on his face. Tristan's face looks so red, Seto's was a little red, Yugi looks like he would faint anytime now, Mokuba was turning to a tomato, Marik feels a lot of emotions, Ryou is stammering, and Yami was speechless.
 
“It is official, girls, they like it” said Sami. “No actually, they love it” said Lily. When all of the gang bought the gowns it was time for snacks. While walking to the food court, Ichikuro was holding a napkin on his nose. “Man, how did I actually have a nose bleed when I fainted?” Ichikuro asked. “Who knows...” said Riz. “I mean, that's really out of my league.... T-T and I didn't even get the chance to say how hot you and the girls are!” said Ichikuro. “Too much info!” said the girls.
 
After they ate snacks, they saw an open Duel Game. “Hey, Yami, I challenge you to a duel!” said Jacquelyn. “You can never beat me” said Yami. “This time, the king of games shall fall!” said Jacquelyn as she grabbed Yami and finds a field to duel.
 
“Hey Ryou, you wanna play?” Sami asked. “Sure” said Ryou. “I'll beat you in a duel” said KyoKyo to Malik. “You're on” said Malik. “Seto, can we?” Lily asked. “Alright but don't say I didn't warn you” said Seto. Yugi duels Joey and Mai duels Tea.
 
The rest of the gang watches them duel but Riz approaches to Bakura. “Hey Bakura” Riz wants to ask something but Bakura cut her off. “If you want to duel with me, forget it!” said Bakura then Riz frowns but then somehow got angry. “Jerk!” said Riz as she pushed Bakura and then walks away. When Riz pushed Bakura, Bakura fall backwards and accidentally crushed Yami Malik and Ichikuro. “UGH! GET OFF ME, YOU BAKA!” shouted Yami Malik. “I'LL GET YOU FOR THIS RIZ!” Bakura shouted angrily. “@.@ I think I wet myself” said Ichikuro.
 
Riz was still walking, looking for a duel that is exciting to watch. `OOOHH THAT IDIOTIC JERK! I just ask to duel him! He could have just told me `no', not just saying it all rude!' Riz was still thinking that she hadn't been looking to where she was walking. She actually bumped to a guy, who was carrying a coffee and now it spills on his t-shirt.
 
“THIS WAS MY BEST OUTFIT, YOU STUPID GIRL! NOW, IT'S RUINED!” said the guy. “Sorry-” said Riz but she got cut off when the huge guy said “IM LATE FOR A DATE ALREADY AND NOW I'M GONNA GET DUMPED!! THANKS TO YOU!!” shouted the guy as he added “I challenge you to a duel!” Everyone gathered around to see the commotion about.
 
“Huh? Says who?” Riz asked angrily. “Says me; that's who! I'm Ronald Jays, the greatest duelist in this mall and never been beaten!” said Ronald. “Well, this is not your lucky day! I accept your challenge!” said Riz. Her pupils went smaller then got bigger but there was a mixed change. Her eyes were not brown anymore, they were now gray. She smiled evilly and her canine teeth were shown.
 
“Some one let me borrow a duel disk!” said Riz as a guy hand her his duel disk. Riz got out her deck from her pocket and put it in the disk. Ronald did the same. “LET'S DUEL!” said both Riz and Ronald.
 
Riz- 4000 LP
 
Ronald- 4000 LP
 
“If you don't mind, I'll go first!” shouted Ronald. “I summon Goblin Attack Force! IN ATTACK MODE! Place 1 card face down and I'll end my turn!”
 
“Good because this duel had just ended!” shouted Riz. “I activate this magic card called PUPPIES UNITE!!” said Riz. “By discarding all my cards from my hand to the graveyard I can summon the 4 puppies from my deck!”
 
“I want you to meet, COURAGEOUS PUPPY, BRAVE PUPPY, LOVE PUPPY, and HOPE PUPPY!!” said Riz as 4 wolf puppies appear with different color. (These cards are made up)
 
Courageous Puppy
4 stars
ATK/1000 DEF/800
Pay 100 LP to increase this card's ATK by 1000
 
Brave Puppy
4 stars
ATK/1500 DEF/900
Discard 1 card from your hand to destroy or cancel every trap, spell, and monster effects during your turn
 
Love Puppy
4 stars
ATK/1750 DEF/1750
Discard 2 cards from your hand to lower your opponent's life points by 700
 
Hope Puppy
4 stars
ATK/ 1900 DEF/800
If you pay 100 life points to destroy all of your opponent's monsters
 
“But that's not all! Puppies Unite has another effect! I'll give up 2000 of my life points to get 6 new cards to my hand!” said Riz as she drew 6 cards. “Now, I'll activate all of my puppies' effects!”
 
Riz - 2000
 
“PUPPIES, ACTIVATE!” shouted Riz as Brave Puppy glowed. “From Brave Puppy I discard 1 card from my hand to the graveyard to destroy or cancel every spell, trap, or monster effects! So good buy to your face down card!”
 
“From Love Puppy I discard 2 cards from my hand to lower your life points by 500!”
 
Ronald - 3500
 
Riz - 2000
 
“From Courages Puppy, I'll pay 100 life points to increase this puppy's attack points by 1000!”
 
Courages Puppy = ATK/ 2000
 
“And last but not least, from Hope Puppy I'll give 100 life points to destroy all of your monsters!” said Riz.
 
Riz - 1800
 
“NO, NO, NO, NOO!!! THIS CAN'T BE!” yelled Ronald
 
“Sorry but it is and now! BRAVE PUPPY, COURAGEOUS PUPPY, LOVE PUPPY, AND HOPE PUPPY! ATTACK HIS LIFE POINTS DIRECTLY!!” shouted Riz.
 
Riz - 1900
 
Ronald - 0000
 
Everyone went silent. That girl just beat Ronald so easily...
 
“I loose...this can't be...” said Ronald as he fall to his knees. “No way...can't this be...I've been easily beaten?” Ronald asked.
 
“You lost! Now if you don't mind, I'll be leaving!” said Riz. The whole crowd applauded. Riz goes back to her sister who was calling for her.
 
~~~With Bakura~~
 
“RIIIIZZ!!!!” shouted Sami. “I'm right here!” said Riz who was behind Sami. “Oh, sorry, so where were you?” Sami asked. “Oh, just a simple duel” said Riz. “Did you win?” Sami asked. “^_^ yup!” said Riz happily. “^^ good for you! I also beat Ryou!” said Sami.
 
“So where to go?” Joey asked. “How about in the arcade?” Mai asked. “That would be great!” said Yugi. The whole gang was about to leave but Bakura walk up to Riz. “You're going to pay for humiliating me...” said Bakura. “Sorry but I'm saving my money for tokens” said Riz. “*blinks* you! You! UUGGHHH!” said Bakura as he went walking. `That stupid girl with her grey eyes! ... GREY EYES?!!! Last time, she and I met, she has brown eyes!' Bakura thought. He turned around and looks at Riz's eyes. They were now brown.
 
“What are you looking at?” Riz asked. “Grr... nothing” said Bakura. `Must be my imagination' Bakura thought. When Bakura catch up with the others, Riz sighed. `That was so close! He might have discovered the truth...Oh well, I heard in his thoughts; it was just his imagination!' Riz thought. She ran up to her sister.
 
~~~`
 
Riz: I'll end it here!
 
Bakura: You know this is the shortest chapter!
 
Riz: XP so? You have to wait for the good chapter coming up! Oh and Sami, Fenrir will be joining us in the next chappie! But he's in human form! And also, those cards in my duel aren't real, they're just made up!
 
Bakura: *mutters* ...yeah, authors and authoresses are just scared to use real cards in the real world..
 
Riz: *pokes out her dog ears* YOU KNOW I HEARD EVERYTHING YOU SAID!
 
Bakura: -_-+ dang it...
 
Riz: XP PPHHHTTT!! *looks at the readers* ^__^ anyways, please review and tell me what ya think!