Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Bakura and the Wolfgirl ❯ Mall Ball! ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Riz: Sorry, hadn't update a while but I'm back and ready to get this party started! WOOH! GIMME AN `H' FOR HARTY! CUZ THAT'S THE WAY WE LIKE TO PARTY!
 
Everyone: *stares at her* O.o
 
Riz: ^^ sorry! Anyways, DISCLAIMER!!!
 
Disclaimer: O.O Riz doesn't own YGO
~~~~`
Dear Sami-Otaku,
 
It's Riz and I know you hate going to the mall but I think you have to go to the mall to buy some clothes. Ryou has to buy his clothes, Bakura too, and I think the rest of the gang, too. I think....So anyways, that is all!
 
Return to the chappie!
~~~`
I'm gonna say this again! Malik is the Yami Marik. Marik is the good Marik.
 
~~Continue~~~
“Ok, I got all my yens, you ready to go?” Riz asked. “Sure...” said Ichikuro as they both went out and took the bus to go to the mall. After about 3 minutes, they arrived. “Gee, that was quick” said Ichikuro. “That's because you have to annoy everyone in the bus!” said Riz. “Oh...so what's the point?” Ichikuro asked. “NOTHING!!!” shouted Riz. “Then why were we having this conversation?” Ichikuro asked.
 
“UUUUGGGHHH!!!! ONE! TWO! THREE!” As Riz continued Ichikuro began to run inside the mall. “FOUR! FIVE! YOU'RE DEAD!” shouted Riz as she ran inside to chased Ichikuro but accidentally bumped into some one. “WATCH WERE YOU GOING!!!” shouted a familiar voice. I look up to see none other than-
 
Bakura.
 
“YOU!!” shouted Riz as she point to Bakura. “NOT YOU!!!” shouted Bakura as he point to her. Both of them jump to stand up and said the same time, “WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?! WHAT AM I DOING HERE, WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?! QUIT REPEATING EVERYTHING I SAID!!” (Whoa, Bakura and I said it same time...)
 
“Uhh, Bakura, do you know her?” Ryou asked. “Yeah, she's the girl I talked to you and Sami about last night” said Bakura as Sami approaches in front of Riz. Riz and Sami cock their head and observing each other. Then out of nowhere, Sami and Riz screamed and hugged each other.
 
“OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH! IT'S YOU!!!” shouted both Sam and Riz. The whole gang was pretty confused. “I can't believe it's really you! I MISS YOU SO!!” shouted Sami as tightened her hug. “I MISS YOU TOO!!” shouted Riz as she also tightened her hug.
 
“Can somebody please explain WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON?!” screamed Bakura that made everyone jumped and some people in the mall and they are looking at them strangely. “Oh Bakura, Riz is my little sister!!” said Sami as the whole gang widened their eyes. “WHAAAAAATTTT?!!? THAT THING!!” screamed Bakura.
 
“WHO YOU CALLING A THING?! I'M A FEMALE!!!” shouted Riz. “WHAT ARE YOU EVEN DOING HERE ANYWAYS!?!?” screamed Bakura even more. “Uhh, can you 2 keep it down; we're getting people too much attention” said Ryou. Bakura and Riz looked around and saw a lot of people staring at them.
 
“What are you all looking at?!” shouted Bakura as everyone shook their heads and gets back on their business. “Hey, uhh, did you see a guy running? He has brown hair and black eyes” Riz said. “Oh, he ran to me, got up and ran again” said Jacquelyn. “And he ran right through me, got up and ran again” added KyoKyo. “And he ran right through Seto, got up and ran again” said Lily while Seto was rubbing his head.
 
“Ugh, he is such an idiot” said Riz. “You know him?” Seto asked angrily. “When Bakura and I were having an argument, the manager came and kicks me out. After that, I kick Bakura out” said Riz as she glared at Bakura. “And now, I live with Ichikuro, the guy that just ran you 3 over, he and I been friends for 4 years” said Riz.
 
“Oh, now I know him, he's the guy that always said `I love you' to you” said Sami as Riz nodded sadly. “When I find him, I'm going to kill him” said Seto. “Oh, that won't be neccesary because he's already in my list” said Riz in an evil way.
 
“Oh, by the way, I'm KyoKyo” said KyoKyo. “That's Marik and behind him is Malik” KyoKyo added as Marik wave and Malik rolled his eyes.
 
“I'm Jacquelyn, you can call me Jackie! And the one next to me is Yami and next to him is Yugi” said Jacquelyn as Yugi and Yami both said, “Hi.”
 
“I'm Lily, that's Seto and the little one is Mokuba” said Lily as Mokuba grinned while Seto just looked away.
 
“Riz, this is Ryou and you already know Bakura.” said Sami as Ryou says, “Hi.”
 
“I'm Joey, next to me is Serenity and behind me is Mai” said Joey. “I can introduce to my self, you know!” said Mai. “I'm Tea” said Tea. “And I'm Tristan” said Tristan.
 
“Nice to meet you all!” said Riz as she smiled. Then out of nowhere Bakura blushed and look away. Ryou noticed this and thought that does Bakura like her?
 
“Anyways, can you help me find-” When Riz was about to finish her sentence someone bumped into Bakura. “WATCH WERE YOU GOING!!” shouted Bakura. “Sorry, I was running away from someone” said a familiar voice and it's non other than, Ichikuro, himself.
 
“THERE YOU ARE!!” shouted Riz as she tackled Ichikuro and started choking him. “HELP!! CAN'T BREATHE!! LOOSING OXYGEN!! AAAKKK!! I'VE BEEN CHOKED!” shouted Ichikuro. “I'll do more than choking you, you annoying pervert!” shouted Riz as the whole gang closed their eyes and only hear smashes and screams.
 
For about a minute, the gang opened their eyes only to see Ichikuro on the ground with chairs crushing him and Riz was tossing more chairs. “Remind me to stick with her good side” said Joey. “I'm with you” said Tristan.
 
“So Sami, what are you doing here?” Riz asked. “We're all here to hang out, you wanna come with us?” Sami asked. “Sure!” said Riz. “Can I come? I'll be so lonely if I don't have anybody for me to be with” said Ichikuro as he does the puppy eyes. “Ok” said Sami. “Oh great....” said Riz sarcastically.
 
“Oh! Let's go get some clothes. The Chrysanthemum Festival is coming up!” said Mai. “Hey, I almost forgot about that!” said Jacquelyn. “What's that?” Bakura, Malik, and Yami asked.
 
“Umm, it's a celebration of a beautiful flower. The chrysanthemum is a flower of special importance to the Japanese. The 16-petated chrysanthemum is the imperial crest. Every year in November the Chrysanthemum Festival takes place. Hundreds of species of this flower developed by the Japanese are on display. An even more interesting part of this festival is the Chrysanthemum Doll Fete. Lifelike clay figures are dressed in robes made of fresh chrysanthemums. They are arranged as parts of legendary and historical scenes.” answered Jacquelyn. (If you didn't like saying it, Jackie. Just let me know! Your name just reminds me of my best friend in 6th grade, she was totally smart...)
 
The whole gang stared at her. “We celebrate a flower?! That is pathetic!” said Bakura. “Totally a disgrace!” said Malik. All the girls glared at the 2 psycho yamis and it made Malik a little uncomfortable but to Bakura, he just looked away. Anyways, the whole gang went inside a shop called “Fashion 21”. For 10 minutes, the girls picked their clothes and went to the dressing room.
 
“Are you girls done yet in there?!” shouted Bakura. “Look BAKAra! This takes time!” shouted Riz from the dressing rooms. All the boys outside from the dressing room laugh as Bakura was angry in steam. “Ok, we're done!” said Sami from the dressing room as all the girls went out the dressing. The boys widened their eyes and their jaws drop down.
 
Sami is wearing a white top with a red poncho, blue low rise pants with a green sash, and white shoes. Jacquelyn is wearing grey caprice, a jean jacket with a t-shirt that says in a cursive word “Cool Chick”, and wearing black sandals. KyoKyo is wearing rock-star jeans with a skull buckle, red Pop-star tank, and black shoes. Lily is wearing pink t-shirt in the middle of it has a rose with glitter on it, short white striped skirt, and long whit boots with pink stripes.
 
Tea is wearing a pink jacket, red shirt that has a kitten on it, white long skirt that goes down to her knees, and white boots. Mai is wearing short purple skirt with a black sash that glitters, white long-sleeve that has black writing saying “Sexy Girl”, purple leathered vest, and long purple boots that goes up to her legs. Serenity is wearing a red newsboy cap, red leathered coat, white tank top that has a cursive writing saying “Baby Girl”, red short skirt with a white glittery belt, and red boots.
 
This is where Bakura got surprised. Riz is wearing black leather trench coat, grey tank top with a cursive black glittery writing saying `Puppy Girl', black hipster jeans with a black glittery belt, and black short boots. “A-WWWOOOO!!! SEXY WOMEN!!!” shouted Ichikuro as all the boys glared at him. All the girls giggled as they saw all the boys blushing.
 
Bakura shook his head and glared at the girls. “Hey! You all said you should get some dress!” shouted Bakura. “Listen Bakura, 5 days away from the festival, there's a dance coming up is here on Domino city!” said Mai. “Us girls have to look hot for our men!” said Lily.
 
“Ryou, how do I look?” Sami asked as Ryou blushed. “Really great! You look good in that outfit” said Ryou. “Thanks!” said Sami.
 
“Well, Seto, don't just stare like that. Do you think I should wear this around the mansion?” said Lily. “No! ....I mean yes! ....well...I don't know” said Seto as he lowered his head with embarrassment as Lily and Mokuba laughed. “Lily, you look great!” said Mokuba. “Thanks, Mokie” said Lily.
 
“What do you think, Marik, like it?” KyoKyo asked. “No I don't like it...I love it...” said Marik. “Thank you Marik” said KyoKyo. “My heart is falling to heaven” said Malik. (KyoKyo/Marik: -_-;;)
 
“What do you think Yami?” Jacquelyn asked. “Wow, beautiful, just beautiful” said Yami as Jacquelyn giggled. “Thank you” replied Jacquelyn.
 
“Well, Joseph?” Mai asked. “You look awesome” said Joey as he was drooling.
 
“Yugi, how do I look?” Tea asked. “You really look awesome!” said Yugi.
 
“Serenity, you look so amazing!” said Tristan. “Oh, well, thanks Tristan!” said Serenity.
 
Riz went blushed because she wanted to ask Bakura how she looks. She walks over to Bakura when the others didn't notice it. “Uhh, Bakura...how do I look?” Riz asked as Bakura's cheeks went red. “Umm, really nice” said Bakura as Riz blushed. “Thank you” Riz replied.
 
Joey and Tristan noticed this. “Hey, looks like Bakura has a crush on Riz!!” shouted Joey. “Yeah, hey, are you 2 gonna make up or what?” Tristan asked while Bakura and Riz were giving them scary and deadly glares that made Tristan and Joey shut their mouths. “Be afraid, be very, very afraid...” said Riz and Bakura together, still giving the glare.
 
After 20 minutes of buying their own clothes, they gone to another store and buy their own gowns for the festival. They stop by to a shop called Belles Robes De Boule. At last, the boys wait again for the girls. After that seems like for an hour, all the girls came out and it made all the boys very shock, even Ichikuro can't say anything.
 
ZEEEEP!!!
 
Riz: I shall end it here for the next chapter!!
 
Bakura: O.O *Grabs Riz* what did you look like!?! What did you look like!?
 
Riz: BAKURA!! *pinch his ear*
 
Bakura: *let goes* ow, ow, ow...
 
Riz: You have to wait *let go of his ear* Anyways; Lily, Yamifanner, Sami, and KyoKyo. Send me what gown would you like to the reviews and don't worry; I won't let your boys see it. *Glares at them*
 
Yami/Ryou/Marik/Seto: humph, no fair!
 
Riz: Life is sometimes not fair, get used to it
 
Bakura: :3 you'll tell me what you gonna wear right?
 
Riz: *sigh* sorry Bakura but no
 
Bakura: ;~; ooohhh....
 
Riz: sorry, you have to wait...for me?
 
Bakura: ^__^ ok!!
 
Riz: ^___^ Great, ahem, PLEASE PEOPLE, REVIEW!!
 
Note: Sami, Lily, KyoKyo, and Yamifanner. Don't forget! Send me a review on what dress you like to wear! ^^