Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Can't Hide What I Feel ❯ CEWIF-Chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Yeah Chapter 4 is finally up!

Oh! And I added a Yaio and a Yaio Doujinshi page to my site! The default page takes a while to load up so just click on the letters on the bottom of the page to enter but please go check it out! Or click on the link below to go directly to the Yaio!

http://www.gbronline.com/akio/

Ryou ran upstairs quickly as soon as he was inside with Joey trailing behind. Ryou was more than thankful to find that Bakura wasn't home, especially with Joey there with him too. Joey didn't know anything about Bakura hitting him, and Ryou wanted it to stay that way. He walked over to his bed and picked up the phone dialing Malik's number.

"Yes" Isis said on the other line

"Hi, its me Ryou…is Bakura over there?" Ryou asked meekly.

"No, he left about ten minutes ago, he stayed the night over here. He and Malik are headed over to your place." Isis said

"Oh, so he wasn't home all night? He didn't stop by here earlier or anything did he?" Ryou asked.

"No, why? Is something wrong?" She asked

"No, nothings wrong I just wanted to make sure, bye." Ryou said hanging up.

He sighed relived that Bakura didn't even know he was gone; Bakura wouldn't have an excuse to hurt him.

"Ryou? What was all that about?" Joey asked curious

"Oh, I just wanted to make sure where Bakura was and…you should go." Ryou said turning on a dime.

"What? Why?" Joey asked

"Bakura is coming home…I cant really explain you just need to go." Ryou said

Ryou was worried that Bakura would come home any second. Bakura hated company other than his own.

"I won't leave without a good reason Ryou." Joey said firmly

"Must I explain everything I do? You just need to go Joey please. I need to talk with him anyway." Ryou said leading Joey out of the house.

"Call me?" Joey said

"Yes, I'll do my best." Ryou said closing the door and walking back upstairs.

Bakura walked inside the house with Malik close behind. Bakura walked upstairs to check on Ryou, who seemed to be working on schoolwork. Bakura simply made his presence known and left Ryou alone.

"Is he home?" Malik asked

"Yes, but I still could swear something was wrong with him last night. He seems okay though." Bakura said sitting on the couch.

Malik shook his head. "You probably hurt him more than anyone…why should you care if another person did?" Malik asked

"Because he is mine, I don't like other people touching my things." Bakura said

Mali only grinned at Bakura. If he didn't know better he could swear that Bakura was in love with his Hikari, but all the time they spent together would prove otherwise. He sighed heavily as he looked around the house a bit noticing a picture of Joey and Ryou.

"The two of them together?" Malik asked

"Yes, unfortunately…I don't like him." Bakura said simply "I though for sure that, that Seto guy would ask Ryou out before Joey would, guess I was wrong." Bakura said taking the picture from Malik and setting face down.

"You obviously don't approve of the relationship…have you told Ryou? Or Joey?" Malik asked.

"Ryou knows, but he keeps Joey out of my reach. Not that I care to much as long as I don't have to see the two of them together I'm fine." Bakura said standing.

"I should probably go." Malik said

He ready to walk out of the door but Bakura grabbed him by the arm and brought him into a bruising kiss.

"What was that for?" Malik asked confused but not complaining.

"Just know that my Hikari could never be a replacement for you. If I don't clarify such matters you tend to get jealous easily." Bakura said pulling away.

Malik simply smiled and walked away, heading home.

Ryou came downstairs and went straight into the kitchen, he was hoping to slip by without Bakura noticing but no such luck.

"Hikari?" Bakura asked following Ryou

"I just wanted something to drink." Ryou said defensively

Bakura rolled his eyes at him "Were you in any trouble last night?" Bakura asked wanting to be sure that nothing happened.

"…A little but I'm fine." Ryou said quickly

"So you were, I though I felt something strange last night…why wasn't Joey with you?" Bakura asked

"I was just heading home, I didn't need him and besides I'm fine Bakura." Ryou said

"What happened?" Bakura asked "Tell me exactly what happened" Bakura said

Ryou explained quickly how he had been assaulted and they had broken his wrist and such, but what confused Ryou was why his Yami would even care. Also why did his Yami care that Seto had helped him, and what's worse it seemed to piss him off.

"You shouldn't have done that." Bakura said, "Joey wont understand" Bakura said

"I couldn't exactly refuse his help…he wouldn't allow me to." Ryou said

"Jealousy can do some strange things to people Ryou. Malik was ready to kill me for flirting, Joey seems very possessive of you Ryou." Bakura said

Ryou looked at Bakura curiously "Why…why are you telling me this?" Ryou asked hoping that his Yami wouldn't mind the question.

"Because I don't trust Joey and if he so much as lays a finger on you that is inappropriate I will personally dismember him. He seemed really pissed off when I passed him in the hallway Ryou." Bakura said

"I don't think Joey would ever hurt me Yami." Ryou said

"For his sake I hope so Ryou…and if he does by chance hurt you, you had better tell me." Bakura said sternly.

Ryou nodded his head quickly just to please Bakura as he went upstairs and fell asleep shortly after. Bakura looked at the picture one more time, of Ryou and Joey, he sighed heavily as eh placed it back down and retreated to his soul room to sleep.

Ryou was awoken by a gentle nudge in the morning as he rolled over pulling the covers over his head.

"Yami, its Saturday I don't have school…" Ryou mumbled

"Yami?" The man said

Ryou's eyes shot open as he recognized the voice immediately.

"Dad!" Ryou said giving him a huge hug hello.

"Its good to see you too Ryou." He said hugging him back "Who is Yami?" He asked

"I must have still been asleep, when did you get home?" Ryou asked

"I just walked in." He said standing

"You must be hungry," Ryou said hoping from bed "I'll make you some breakfast!"

The two ate breakfast and cached up on things while Bakura grumbled in his soul room. Ryou ignored his Yami his father rarely came home. After breakfast they went into the living room.

"So how long will you be home for?" Ryou asked

"About a week, I'll have to leave again next Saturday…sorry." He said

"That's okay!" Ryou said with a smile "At least you'll be here for a little while."

His father grabbed the picture of him and Joey.

"Who is this?" He asked noticing how close the two boys were to each other.

"Oh, that's Joey." Ryou said with a smile

"You seem awfully close…" His father trailed off

Ryou noticed that tone of voice. He had to say something soon and it better be right or he's in trouble. And it was obvious that he didn't like how close they were in the picture.

"He's just my best friend dad." Ryou said quickly hoping it was the right answer

"Oh, good." He said setting down the picture

Ryou sighed relived but then became concerned. It was pretty obvious by the way he spoke that he wouldn't approve of Ryou dating Joey…or even another boy.

"Just friends right Ryou?" His dad suddenly said

"Yes…just friends." He said

"I hope so, I would hate to drag you with me on every single dig I went on." His dad said standing.

Ryou simply nodded his head as his dad went to his room. Ryou ran up to his. He paced for a moment this complicated matters so much now. If his dad found out about him and Joey he would be moving! It was obviously no joke either. But the problem was that he needed to fix all the damage to the relationship he had already caused. According to Bakura he was still pretty mad…but to keep his dad from finding out he would have to avoid Joey…he needed to be close to Joey to fix the relationship but he needed to be far away to keep the relationship. He was so confused now on what to do.

Huza! This chapter I actually made longer! Yeah! Not much longer but hey that's how it happens I hope you enjoyed! Please Review!