Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Endless ❯ Duel ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: If I owned Yu-gi-oh, Yami wouldn't have disobeyed Yugi for no reason in the Doom Arc! That was so OOC!

 

Oh, and once again, Yami=Kkwy, Yugi=Heba, Atemu=Yuuhi

 

As I said before, kinkiness in all chapters! Don't say I didn't warn you!

 

VAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAV AVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAV

 

Yami and Yuuhi began to make out atop Yugi. It was very pretty to watch. Very pretty, but he was too tired out to do anything about it.

 

After a while, they rolled off him. They were touching each other all over, but it wasn't loving, gentle caresses, like he and Yami gave each other.

 

Teeth nipped. Sensitive spots were discovered and taken advantage of. Bodies twined and twisted, using the moment of inattention brought by a shudder of pleasure to gain dominance. Nails scraped against sides. Moans were roughly cut off by devouring lips.

 

Hunger and lust enflamed them as they fought a battle won by inflicting pleasure, not pain.

 

They rolled and stroked and ripped clothes off. Powers curled and pushed against each other, to subdue each other with the pleasure brought by light or shadow. Growls matched whimpers.

 

Yugi watched, enflamed. He'd never seen Yami so, so… dominating. He wanted to join in, but he noticed bonds of shadow and light holding him in place. Yuuhi's work.

 

This was their game. And they were both masters of it, as much as magic or dueling.

 

But Yami had the advantage. He'd learned to resist stimuli in the puzzle, over eons of torture. He could enjoy being drowned in Yugi's light, but think despite it. And pain was easy to try to fight. But being able to resist the lure of ultimate pleasure…

 

He was toying with Yuuhi, and Yuuhi was beginning to realize it.

 

Atemu shuddered as he felt the tongue that had taken his navel curl around his tip. When had it gotten there?

 

He tried to get his arms free, to stroke Kkwy before he lost this duel, but they were suddenly pinned by Kkwy's legs. He tried tickling, which was a bad move.

 

The legs didn't move, but Kkwy chuckled, the breaths tickling him. He growled and renewed his struggles.

 

What the hell… How had Kkwy managed to turn him over? He'd taken advantage of the momentum Atemu had built up by rocking, obviously, but pulling it off…

 

Kkwy had a height and weight advantage. And he was obviously a better wrestler.

 

Perhaps Kkwy would actually manage to get him to submit after all.

 

Curse it. The thought was getting him even more hot and bothered. And Kkwy's weight grinding his groin into the bed wasn't helping either.

 

What the hell?! Kkwy was probing him with his tongue. Atemu couldn't help it. He moaned. And he heard an answering whine.

 

He looked over to the side of the bed, his eyes growing misty with pleasure. He smirked.

 

Little Heba looked very unhappy. Good.

 

The sight of Heba and Kkwy caressing each other before had been the most beautiful thing he had ever seen.

 

Kkwy, who was in the process of conquering him thoroughly, submitting to this luscious little one… would he tie him up, gain revenge for Atemu's upcoming defeat?

 

Oh!

 

Yami was making his move. He immobilized Yuuhi and switched directions atop him. He wouldn't have been able to pull it off, but the combination of a final touch to that spot, and the site of Yami's beautiful Master at his most enticing…

 

Master was looking pleading, so needy it must be very uncomfortable. Yami hesitated, wanting to go over and have Master slide inside him oh, so wonderfully slowly, but he'd promised Yuuhi, and Yuuhi had made Master feel very, very good, and now maybe Master would know why Yami wanted beautiful Master to hold him down and safe and puzzle couldn't take him, and let Master do whatever he wanted because giving Master pleasure was better than anything, anything else…

 

Yami compromised by using his powers to caress Master. Yuuhi complained by struggling, wanting attention. Yuuhi was sort of like Master, so Yami wanted to make him feel good too. But was also like Yami, so didn't have to submit.

 

So he could have fun like this. He pinned Yuuhi's arms above his head roughly, and kissed him deep.

 

Their tongues dueled for dominance, but Yuuhi was smart enough to know he had already lost. As soon as Yuuhi went through the formal surrender, Yami flooded him with shadows to force him to relax down there, and took him hard and fast.

 

Yuuhi screamed with pleasure, and spasmed around him. Yami shuddered, and if Yuuhi hadn't been much, much too far gone to take advantage of that moment of weakness, he could have forced him out and the duel would have gone on for longer. But didn't want Master to wait too long.

 

Wanted to slam in and out and feeling Yuuhi's pleasure that felt like his Master's and his own and just Yuuhi's, were they one and two or three? Three selves in one, Yuuhi lost, destroyed when the puzzle shattered them. Or…

 

Share his pleasure with Master now, feel Master's excitement. Master wanted Yami.

 

Master always wanted Yami.

 

Master loved Yami.

 

The knowledge made it so hard to think. Often, it felt like his heart was going to burst out of his chest, it was so good it hurt, inside. But the hurt was good too.

 

Yuuhi was digging his nails into Yami's back. Was good.

 

Yami liked it when he hurt. Well, it wasn't really hurt. The puzzle was hurt.

 

Everything was always so good, so perfect, that sometimes Yami thought this life with Master was just one of those dream things.

 

But being hurt meant you weren't dreaming, according to Master. So being hurt made Yami feel safe, like Master did.

 

It would be very good if Master hurt him. But Master never would, and wouldn't like it if Yami told him.

 

Would know just how very, very hurt and broken Yami was inside, and would cry.

 

Master crying was WRONG.

 

But shouldn't think of horrible things when buried in tight heat, and now he knew just how good this was for Master, and was very happy.

 

And would have cried out, but he'd learned not to scream. Screaming made your throat hurt too, and then the puzzle was angry.

 

And let Yuuhi go, and crawled over to Master and cuddled, and was held and their minds touched, which was better than sex, except sex was giving Master even more pleasure. So sex with minds touching was very good.

 

And Yuuhi had released Master because Master was grinding up against him, and wanting, and Master wanting Yami was very good, and open mouth to kiss.

 

VAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAV AVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAV

 

Ah, natural semes. I have a very, very dirty mind.

 

Thanks for saying you liked it.