Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Endless ❯ Worship ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: If I owned Yu-gi-oh, I would be a millionaire instead of broke. Ah, manga.

 

Yugi=Heba, Yami=Kkwy, Atemu=Yuuhi

 

VAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAV AVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAVAV

 

Yugi rolled on top of Yami. They were both fully naked now. Their bodies craved to touch each other as much as possible.

 

Yami was exhausted from the duel he had just won, but his presence in Yugi's mind was as eager as if he had not released, anxious to give his beloved Master pleasure.

 

Yugi's mouth descended on Yami's, and their tongues slowly caressed each other. Yugi's hands fisted in Yami's hair, as he slowly rubbed himself against Yami. Yami's hands constantly moved, stroking and rubbing, some places fast, others so softly he could barely feel it, exploring, wondering.

 

Yami and Yugi had long since memorized every inch of each other's bodies. Each spot that brought pleasure, every hair… every scar.

 

Yugi's scars made Yami sad, that he hadn't been there to protect his precious master, so he had let Yami erase them. Now, his skin was flawless.

 

But though the wounds the Puzzle had torn open on Yami had healed, Yami's body was covered with scars.

 

His skin was white gold, a tan faded over a long imprisonment. But, like a reverse tiger, he was covered with white stripes.

 

The Puzzle wouldn't let them erase them. They were a reminder of its power.

 

He kissed Yami desperately, trying not to think of it. And let his own hands wander, wanting, as Yami wanted, to confirm the impossible heaven that was his other was there, and solid, and real, and his, while vows of eternal devotion echoed in his mind and his own harmonized with them.

 

He stroked the scars especially. Yami wasn't particularly sensitive there, but he liked gentle touches, to contrast with what had caused them.

 

He also liked Yugi's weight on top of him, holding him down and safe.

 

He liked their minds intertwined, as they were now. A slow dance of love, more than the passion that Yuuhi brought. Desire, not desperation.

 

In unison, they sat up, Yugi now on Yami's lap as Yami's lips descended on his nipples. His eyes rolled back, and he moaned mentally, his lips tasting Yami's hair.

 

Yami, ever thoughtful, was suppressing his own erection, wanting to focus on his Master. Slowly, his hand reached down and caressed Yugi's arousal. Wrapping around it, his mouth now reaching up to Yugi's.

 

Yugi wanted to bring him pleasure as well, so he nudged Yami's mind, and without the spell he was hard in an instant. Yugi reached down and felt that perfect length.

 

They could feel Yuuhi's interest, and it amused them. They wanted to make him happy too, to share their happiness.

 

Yugi could feel the pleasure of his body, at Yami's skillful, teasing touches. But it was eclipsed by the pleasure of his mind, feeling Yami's soul, Yami's love, nestled within him.

 

Eclipsed by Yami's rapture, at bringing such joy to his Master. This brought joy to his own heart. Yami was so happy… he sighed into Yami's willing mouth, so warm and wet…

 

They kissed and fondled and withdrew to their own world of bliss. The perfect harmony that existed between them.

 

Atemu watched in awe. This… this was holy. Slow, so slow it would have driven normal men mad, yet they showed no discomfort. Each so clearly focused on the other, not caring for their own pleasure, yet drowning in it, in happiness, in caring so deep…

 

This, then, was his future? He had already gathered that they had suffered. The scars, the way they held each other as if their precious one might break, or be stolen away…

 

But… whatever, whatever, had happened… what they had between them was priceless. Worth anything, anything.

 

Even to be broken in two.

 

These strong ones, his Ba and Ka?

 

Truly, he was a god, to contain these within him.

 

At his death, would they fly free, to love each other with this caring and peace and passion and utter, utter devotion?

 

It almost made him want to die, to bring this about.

 

Yami wanted… this was glorious, wondrously bright, but… he wanted more. He wanted to give himself to his Master, as he had so many times. As he waited…

 

Every time, every time, there was and would be this fear that he, the lost one, who was nothing, would not be accepted by this radiant glory.

 

He felt horrible to think this. His Master had sworn he would never abandon him, he should trust his righteous Master, and yet…

 

But Master wasn't angry, Master was pushing him down and sending how much he wanted Yami, how much pleasure Yami brought him, how much he valued Yami's love, and oh, how it hurt.

 

He felt so happy his heart was bursting out of his chest, he could feel it. He always felt like this. And it was so much pleasure it hurt, when he thought about it. Like ice burnt and fire froze.

 

It was so good it hurt and it hurt so much it was so good he lost his mind and just basked in it, nestled between soft sheets in his Master's soul, surrounded by light and warmth and love and sweet, sweet perfection.

 

And he wanted his Master to know, he wanted to lay it at his Master's feet, he wanted to give Master that pleasure like he wanted to give him everything…

 

And he sang and thought and felt as hard as he could, and laid himself at his Master's feet as he lay down on his back and Master slid so slowly, so wondrously, inside him.

 

And the light, the glory, the pleasure was so great he burned, he screamed without a sound and died and was reborn as Master took his gift and cherished it, cherished him, so slowly and perfectly.

 

And he barely noticed his body's climax because his heart's eclipsed it.

 

And afterwards he lay shuddering beneath his wonderful, wonderful Master, their minds still wrapped around each other.

 

And they kissed sweet kisses, and gasped out eternal vows in the silence of their joined minds.

 

And a god bowed before the heavenly glory of their love.