Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Faith of Wicca ❯ Endless Schemes & Betrayal ( Chapter 21 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: I am SOOOO sorry for this TOTAL lateness!!! I've gotten lazy, and I've been trying to think of something good to write in the this chapter...SORRY!!! ...is it me or am I losing some readers...? Oh well, for the people who STILL read it...I am sorry!

Disclaimer: Don't own yugioh...

UltimaWitch: *comes back*

Seto: Oh, NOW you're back huh...?

UltimaWitch: ...shuttup, I'm not happy right now...

Seto: Oh really...? I don't care, just so long as you don't go jumping out the damn window...

UltimaWitch: I won't...my readers (that still exist) are gonna get mad! What are you gonna get me for my birthday...?

Seto: ...O_O;; Umm...iono...IT'S NOT UNTIL LIKE TWO MONTHS!!!!!

UltimaWitch: I know...but I wanna know what you're gonna get me!

Seto: ...nothing...?

UltimaWitch: -_-;; You're MEAN!!! YOU DON'T LOVE ME ANYMORE!!!!!

Seto: o_O;; Wait, no! Waaaaiiiiiittt!!! I still...umm, YOU'RE STILL MY FRIEND!!!

UltimaWtch: ...really...? *sniff*

Seto: Err...yeah...

UltimaWitch: ...but my *sniff* ESP tells me *sniff* that you're *sniff* lying...

Seto: \\Damn ESP...!\\ ^_^;; Of...course not...! I'm not lying!!!

UltimaWitch: ...really? *stares at Seto* OF COURSE NOT!!! THAT FACE OF YOURS IS TOO KAWAII TO BE LYING!!!!! *squeezes Seto* I LOVE YOU!!!

Seto: *gasping for air* H-HELP!!!

A/N: Omega isn't something I got from the FF games...I know what Omega is, the last letter in the Greek alphabet. It seemed like a cool thing to call this "card" so that's why I named it Omega. I mean, I could've named it like Epsilon or Iota or something, but Omega sounds the coolest! Anyway, here's the long awaited chapter! And also...this chapter seems to have more to do with the manga storyline than my own...o_O oh well...

Endless Schemes & Betrayal

"I-I...err, I don't know..." Siri muttered.

"If you can tell us, then maybe we can prevent something bad from happening..." Serenity said.

"...umm...ok...but don't tell anyone else...it's about the fourth God card. Omega is the fourth one. You know that wiccan girl that was with you at the Duelist Kingdom? She knows where the card is located. My boss wants to know where it is, so he can be even more powerful when he has the other three."

"Fourth God card...?" Yugi asked. "I have one...what about the other three?"

"The one you have is Osiris. He has Ra, and we're looking for the missing one, Obelisk. Omega is a hidden God card. I dunno what makes it more special than the rest, but he wants to know where it is so he can get it."

"Who is this boss of yours?" Joey asked.

"...umm, that I can't tell anyone..."

"So, anything else...?" Tea asked.

But when Siri was about to say something, Bakura's ring started to activate. Bakura looked clueless. No one knew what it pointed to because it didn't activate because of Yugi's puzzle.

"Bakura? Why is your ring all glowy like that?" Tristan asked.

"I don't know..." he replied, staring at his ring. "Maybe I should go to where it'll lead me."

"Yeah, maybe...but someone should go with you," Tea suggested.

"I'll go! I'm done eating, and I need to duel still!" Joey said.

So Joey and Bakura left. The rest turned their attention back to Siri, but the ambulance came for the unconscious Rare Hunter. After the ambulance left, Tristan started acting a bit strange. He got a lot quieter than he usually was, and started talking to Siri.

Siri stared at Tristan like as though she knew exactly what was happening. "...what are you doing here...?" she asked, glaring at him. Her look was filled with both fear and hate.

"Tristan...?" Yugi said.

"Are you feeling ok?" Tea asked.

"Siri...return, now."

Siri's eyebrows narrowed. "No."

"You dare disobey me? Do as I say!"

Yugi, Tea, Serenity, and Grandpa were all confused. They didn't know what was wrong with Tristan. "Remember your task, I want those coordinates," he continued to speak. Then he blinked and dropped to the ground.

"Tristan!!!" Yugi shouted.

"The same thing must've happened to Tristan as to the Rare Hunter!" Serenity said.

"I'll get the-" Tea's statement was cut off.

"No, he'll be fine. That was him, my boss. He wants me to leave...I'm sorry." Siri was feeling really guilty now. She knew that she wasn't supposed to be socializing with her enemies, but she was just a child. The last time, she was merely playing around with Yugi and his friends. She didn't mean to actually cause them any trouble. Siri wanted to leave.

"Wait, stay Siri," Serenity begged. But Siri was growing more fault in herself and truly wanted to leave. She didn't speak and simply teleported away.

Serenity was shocked at what she saw. She didn't know the young girl was a sorceress.

"How did she..."

"It's a long story. I can tell you but then..." Tea started and hesitated about what she should say.

"Grandpa, Tea, Serenity, stay here with Tristan. I'm gonna go find Joey and Bakura. I have a feeling that they might be in trouble!" Yugi warned. Then he grabbed his duel disk and ran out the door.

After he left, he ran right by Seto Kaiba. He noticed him and stopped for a bit to ask. "Hey, Kaiba. Have you seen Joey and Bakura anywhere...?" Yugi asked.

He stared at Yugi, showing that he didn't know.

"Why Yugi...? Is there something going on?" Mokuba asked.

"Sort of, but I really need to find them!"

"I can help," Asunta said. Yugi hadn't noticed her standing next to Mokuba. She looked ok, except for her scratches and scars.

"Oh, please. I really need to find them!"

Then two duelists walked up to Yugi and Seto. They claimed to be Rare Hunters as well. The two duelists challenged Yugi and Seto to a tag-team duel. While the four were dueling, Asunta worked on a spell to find Joey and Bakura.

* * *

Meanwhile...

The Millennium Ring led them to an aquarium, where they unexpectedly saw Mako Tsunami. He was there for leisure time rather than to duel. Joey walked over to talk to Mako while Bakura waited by another tank alone. Then he switched to Yami. Yami Bakura had set that all up so he could meet the holder of the Millennium Rod. There he stood, waiting for Malik Ishtar.

"Hey! Mako!!! Didn't expect you to be here!" Joey said happily to Mako.

Mako looked over to him and greeted Joey too. After talking for awhile, the two ended up dueling to test each other's skill.

Yami Bakura still waited, and he finally came. A person about his age (I'm assuming that Malik is their age...works better that way...) walked up to Bakura. He wore a purple cloak with a hood over his head. He also held the Millennium Rod. He started by proposing a deal.

"Bakura...the keeper of the Millennium Ring..."

"What is it that you want? I didn't drag myself all the way out here for nothing!"

"A deal..."

"Continue."

"If you agree to help me kill the Pharaoh, I'll give you all the Millennium Items that you seek."

Bakura looked at his Ring, then at the Millennium Eye that appeared in his hand. He smirked and said, "What makes you think I would help you...?"

"Fool, he has no idea..." Malik thought to himself. "You have five minutes to make your decision."

The duel between Joey and Mako was still going. Joey seemed to be winning. Then Mako sacrificed a card, and summoned Fortress Whale. Its attack and defense were 2350/2150. Joey was losing after a stunt was pulled by Mako's cards. But after realizing what it was, Joey's Kunai with Chain came into play and helped him defeat Mako's Fortress Whale and every other monster he had out. With the help of another magic card, Joey nearly won the duel. Mako used his turn to revive a card from the graveyard. Joey drained the Sea field with another magic card and destroyed the revived card, the Legendary Fisherman (1850/1600). Joey was puzzled, because Mako revived his Legendary Fisherman instead of his Fortress Whale. If Mako would've done so, then he might have gotten a chance to win the duel.

"Why I did not revive my Fortress Whale instead? Because, the Legendary Fisherman is like my father. I believe that my father is still alive somewhere out there...so my fisherman cannot be allowed to stay in the graveyard."

Joey listened to Mako's short story.

Bakura's time was up.

"Your five minutes are over...your decision?"

Bakura took a knife and cut his arm with it. Then switched to normal Bakura again.

The duel between Joey and Mako was over. Joey won Mako's puzzle card and his Fortress Whale. Also, Mako gave Joey his Legendary Fisherman too, as a gift. Then Joey went back to Bakura, who was clueless about what had happened or why he was bleeding. Malik gave Joey a false name and pretended to help Bakura out. The ambulance was called and Bakura was sent there. Joey, of course, wanted to follow. But Malik received a message from the two Rare Hunters that challenged Seto and Yugi to a duel. They said that they couldn't defeat the two God cards. Malik instead changed his plans.

* * *

Back to Yugi and Seto...

The duel ended with Seto and Yugi as the victors. It was an easy win, since they both had Obelisk and Osiris in their decks. Yugi was surprised to see that Seto had the remaining God card. One of the Rare Hunters called someone.

"What the hell do you freaks want?!?!" Seto asked the other Rare Hunter.

"Your God cards and the Pharaoh's life!" he shouted back. When he mentioned the "Pharaoh", he pointed to Yugi.

That made Seto start thinking about the tablet Isis showed him again. How Yugi's image was engraved on it. And his own image as well.

A/N: Hmm...seemingly suspenseful, yet a bit boring...if I were to rate it. Sorry it took so long to post it. I got a bit lazy and kinda running low on imagination...that's kinda why it was mostly about what happened in the manga version. And remember how I wrote some of the spoiler thingies in chapter 15? Well, now would be the time to start ignoring some of it...and the love triangle thing...not really a love triangle anymore...too awkward. But if you continue to read, it will sorta end up that way...sorta. Anyway, this is Ironic by Alanis Morissette.

It's like rain on your wedding day
It's a free ride when you've already paid
It's the good advice that you just didn't take
Who would've thought...it figures

Well life has a funny way of sneaking up on you
When you think everything's okay and everything's going right
And life has a funny way of helping you out when
You think everything's gone wrong and everything blows up
In your face

A traffic jam when you're already late
A no-smoking sign on your cigarette break
It's like ten thousand spoons when all you need is a knife
It's meeting the man of my dreams
And then meeting his beautiful wife
And isn't it ironic...don't you think?
A little too ironic...and yeah I really do think...