Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Faith of Wicca ❯ Intuition ( Chapter 25 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Ok, if you've read chapter 15 before...erm, ignore like iono...almost every spoiler I typed in. Actually, why don't you like ignore the whole damn thing! Even the "love triangle" cause I came to the conclusion that he is just too psycho and evil to actually like someone! But he's so cool! Anyway, there IS still a love triangle but between different people and I'm sure you've figured it out by now...naw, I'm PERFECTLY sure y'did...

Disclaimer: Don't own Yugioh.

Seto: *snicker*

Mokuba: Why are you smiling like that?

Yami Yugi: We just got this really cool idea...

Joey: Heehee!!!

UltimaWitch: Hey guys!

Seto: Hey, guess who I am!!! *imitates a British accent* "You're all going to die down here."

UltimaWitch: O_O STOP THAT!!!!

Yami Yugi: Let's do some more Red Queen imitations... *imitates British accent* "I implore you to stop."

UltimaWitch: HEY!!!! STOP IT!!!!!!!

Mokuba: Umm...you're gonna get her really mad you know...

Joey: So? Hehehe...how bout this? *imitates British accent* "I don't think so...I've been a bad, bad girl."

UltimaWitch: Your New York accent thing kinda makes you bad at making a British accent...but that's still scary so SHUTTUP!!!

Bakura: *walks by and hears Joey's bad imitation and walks over and switches to Yami* You DIMWIT!!! THIS is what you call a British accent!!! I happen to BE British so learn from the experts!!!

Mokuba: O_o

UltimaWitch: [casually] You guys are really strange...and I'm gonna go to my Grandma's house...my uncle finally got his pay from his sister for working at her store. HE GOT $100!!! He invited me on a game shopping spree so HAHA to you!!!!!! I never get to spend my money...dunno why but I GET TO LEAVE YOU ALL AND MY ANNOYING PARENTS!!!!!!!!!

Mokuba: They'd never let you go...

UltimaWitch: I can just say that I'm going there for fun cause I'm bored, then we can sneak out...

Seto: You say that as though I can't take you...I'm a millionaire...I have way more than 100 lousy dollars!!!

UltimaWitch: So...? You'd never take me anyway. And being average is so much more fun! See'ya! *walks away*

Joey: We just got ditched...

Seto: I would never take her??? I would so!

Yami Yugi: Oh shuttup...we all know you'd say that just to be nice and serves you right for being mean...I mean, it was your idea to imitate Red Queen you know. But at least we got rid of her...

Mokuba: -_- Yeah whatever...she could've taken me too...I wanted to buy all the Resident Evil games!!! Anyway, let's shuttup and tell the chapter already...

A/N: I LIKE BACON AND KIWI AND COOKIES AND STRAWBERRIES AND SUSHI AND APPLES AND...OH MY FRELLING GOD!!!! I'M TURNING PSYCHO!!!!! That was so random...@_@

Seto: (You were always psycho...)

Intuition

"Umm...well, I don't see why not!" Pandora replied.

"OK! See'ya later then!" Mokuba said.

Then she waved and walked off.

"And what was THAT all about...?" Seto asked his younger brother.

"Err...I just...let's go back and start scanning the decks! I suddenly have this WEIRD feeling to do it!!!" Mokuba lied.

Seto eyed his brother but decided to let it go, thinking it wasn't anything too important. So, he walked away and Mokuba said bye to everyone, then ran to his brother with Asunta holding his hand.

They went back to their office and just talked the whole way.

It was about 5 when they got back. They scanned for about an hour, but still couldn't find anything. So, Mokuba begged again to go home.

"PLEEEEEEEASE!!! I'm REALLY tired Seto!" he pleaded.

"What's wrong...? I thought you said that you had a sudden urge to scan," he teased.

Asunta smiled how cute Mokuba was acting.

"PLEASE!!!!!"

"No."

"PLEEEASE!"

"No."

"PRETTY PLEASE!!!"

"...no."

"Aww...come on Seto! I'm really tired and bored! And remember how Pandora was gonna be at our house later???" Mokuba continued to beg.

Seto had just remembered about her. "...you and your annoying cutie act...fine, we can go home..."

"YAY!!!"

Then the phone rang. Seto answered it. It was a woman he'd never met before. "Yes?"

"Hello, I am Danya Kincaid, I received this number from Ms. Haynes and I need to know where Asunta is."

"She's here, why?"

"Umm...may I speak with her?"

He handed the phone to Asunta. "Hello?"

"Hey, remember me?"

"Yeah..."

"Well, I want you to come down to the church...Father Reyes and I would like to talk to you..."

"About what...?" her eyes narrowed.

"About...well, we just want to talk, that's all."

"Ok...whatever..." she replied.

"But...we would appreciate it if you went alone. We want it to be a private conversation..."

"Yeah sure...I'll be there," she sounded almost aggravated. Then she hung up.

"Explain...?" Seto asked.

She sighed. "Umm...gotta be at the church...I need a ride..." she said.

"...here..." he gave her some extra money for a taxi.

"What...? Uhh...no, I can't take this," Asunta insisted.

"I'm a damn millionaire, just...take it," he said back then reached over his desk and slipped the money in her hand.

"...thanks...I guess..." she replied. She sat up and started walking to the door.

"Hey...umm, can you be back at the mansion later? I REALLY want you to get to know Pandora...please?" Mokuba asked.

"Yeah, sure..." she replied and nodded.

"Promise?"

"Yeah, I promise..." she smiled and left.

Mokuba smiled as well and turned back to his brother. "Seto...let's go home now," Mokuba said to him.

Seto looked at his smiling kid brother. He'd never seen him happy in a while. He smiled back. "Yeah...ok."

* * *

To the church...

She exited the building to see the sky still illuminated by the setting sun. She called out to a taxi and had the driver take her to the same church she was at near the hospital. Asunta looked out the window throughout the ride. Duelists were still out and engaging in their games. She wanted to duel too, but she wasn't registered as a competitor. It didn't take long until they got there. She thanked the driver and paid him with her own money, not the money Seto gave her, and she entered the church as the taxi drove off.

As Asunta walked in, she sensed the still silence, then came to the realization that absolutely no one was there. She looked from one side, to the other and tip toed down the aisle and stopped, looking around and seeing nobody. Then all of a sudden, everything went blank.

She woke up later in a chair in this dark and empty room. The only thing that lighted it in any way were the city lights out the window. It was strange, she couldn't quite remember what had happened through the last couple minutes of consciousness. She stood up weakly and staggered to the window to take a look outside. She could only remember until Mokuba started to beg about going home. Asunta smiled at the thought. Then a voice came from behind. She didn't look over, she decided to just listen.

"Tell me where Omega is..."

"...so, you wanna know the damn coordinates too..." she gave a distinct accent on the word "coordinates".

"Tell me now...stay useless and I'll kill you, I only want to ask you to spare me the trouble of looking for it myself..."

"Do it then...like I fucking care..." her eyes narrowed, but she continued to avoid eye contact with her interrogator.

"No...I won't let you off that easy...I like watching my enemies suffer before they die..."

"What makes you think I can't do it myself...?"

He grew silent. Then he answered. "Not under my watch. But maybe perhaps I can have you complete another task before you tell me..." he said.

* * *

At the Kaiba residence...

Seto looked at the clock that hung on the wall. "7:26..." he read in his mind. Mokuba sat in a chair against the wall and waited for signs of both Pandora's and Asunta's arrival. "No...why aren't they here...?" he thought.

"It's been over an hour...a conversation can't possibly take this long..." Seto thought. Then the doorbell rang. In less than a second, Mokuba was already at the door.

"HI!!!!!!!!" he shouted.

"Hey Mokuba!" Pandora said. She popped her head in first to look around. She saw Seto standing in the middle of the room, staring at the floor. "Hmm...he's here...and that Asunta girl seems nowhere in sight..." she thought. "Can I come in?" she asked.

Mokuba nodded and opened the door. She was out of the silly Dark Magician Girl costume, and she wore ordinary clothing. Pandora smiled in a friendly manner. "So are you two the only ones here?"

"Yeah, but then Asunta was supposed to be coming soon..." Mokuba said.

"I'm sure she just found another place to rest at..." Seto broke in.

Mokuba gave Seto a worried look. "But she promised me..." he mouthed out.

"It's 7:30...I don't blame her if she didn't feel like coming..." he whispered back.

Pandora was too amazed by their luxury to notice their silent conversation. Then after Mokuba gave her a short tour, they ate and Seto went back to his business crap as Pandora played with Mokuba. He told her to make him go to bed at around 10:30 and she did so when the time came. He told her that she was permitted to stay if she wanted and he gave her a guest room to sleep in. Then he went back to his office. He dropped in his chair, staring at the computer screen. Then he took out his precious deck out of boredom. He had his three Blue-eyes placed at the top of the deck, then fingered through it to find Obelisk. Seto stared at his most powerful cards in his hands then lowered them to concentrate on his work again. But just as her glanced at the screen, he instantly turned around when he saw someone's shadowy reflection in the screen. "Pandora...?" he thought as his eyes narrowed.

She stood in the center of the room, her eyes looked blank...just like Joey's were under possession. "Meet me at the top of the Kaiba Corp. building tomorrow noon..." she said. Then she fell to the floor, nearly unconscious.

"WHAT??" Seto screamed, angered.

Pandora was still hardly awake and muttered out, "Save Mokuba..."

Then he dashed upstairs to his brother's room. Seto tore the door open, only to find him gone...

A/N: Ok, got this one done...finally. You know...I read through some of my first chapters just to refresh my memory of how the story went...AND THOSE FIRST HALF CHAPTERS SUCKED SO MUCH!!!! Most of them did...and DAMMIT...why didn't anyone tell me how much I took from the glass house until I was "threatened" about it on ff.net??? I truly think you readers are so much nicer than the people on that site though...heehee! And err...oh yeah...! Gee...I'm not the most dependable person for spoilers now am I...? ^_^;; Anyway...I had these kick ass dreams this one time and...blah blah blah...

Friends: SHUTTUP!!!

UltimaWitch: ...*suddenly stops talking*

Friend #1: That was easy...

[Then ALL of the Yugioh cast comes]

Friend #4: What are you guys doing here???

Joey: Iono...someone told us to come here...

Seto: This BETTER be good!!!

Tea: Oh...I want my friends...

Yugi: We are right here..."Beverage Girl"!!! (got idea from Setobsessed)

Tristan: Yeah...

Pegasus: Hmm...there's something a tad bit unusual about her...

Seto fangirls: LET'S GET HIM GIRLS, WE HAVE TO TAKE AWAY HIS MILLENNIUM EYE SO HE STOPS HURTING OUR SETO!!!!! *tackles him*

Bandit Keith: Thanks for bringing in those annoying bitches dweeb!

Seto: Oh, shuttup...at least I HAVE fans...I know the girls don't like YOU as much as ME!!!

UltimaWitch: *glows an eerie reddish color*

Friend#2: ...Ultima???

Mokuba: I'm scared...

Friend #3: ...SHE'S GONNA BLOW UP!!!

UltimaWitch: *British accent* I cannot allow you to leave...the T-Virus has been released and you've all been infected...now I must destroy you all...

Mai: OH MY GAWD!!! SHE TURNED INTO RED QUEEN!!!!!!!

[Everyone runs away]

UltimaWitch: *stops the glow and the accent* Ma-hah...suckers...IMA SUCH A BADASS!!! I'm UltimaWitch, and OmegaDuelist, and Red Queen!!! And now...GAME SHOPPING SPREE!!!

A/N: WHY THE HELL IS THIS ALL THE WAY DOWN HERE??? This is Thank You by Dido.

My tea's gone cold
I'm wonderinwhy I
Got out of bed at all
The morning rain
clouds up my window
And I can't see at all
And even if I could it'd all be gray
but your picture on my wall
It reminds me that it's not so bad
It's not so bad

I drank too much last night
Got bills to pay
My head just feels in pain
I missed the bus and
there'll be hell today
I'm late for work again
And even if I'm there they'll all imply
That I might not last t
he day
And then you called me a
nd it's not so bad
It's not so bad

And I...want to thank you
For giving me the best day of my life
Oohh, just to be with you
Is having the best day of my life

Push the door
I'm home at last
And I'm soaking
through and through
And then you handed me a towel and
A
ll I see is you
And even if my house falls down now
I wouldn't have
a clue
Because you're near me