Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Kaeroeke at Seto's House ❯ You drive me crazy ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Sarah:Ooooooook people! Next chappie getting underway! ^_^

WOW *stares in shock* ...reviews...O_O! Dat's just plain amazing!!!

Sarah:Anywayz, Kai, would you do the disclaimers please?
Kai: Again....?
Sarah: Please? For me?
Kai: Ok fine, Sarah doesn't own anything k? Nothing. This is also a yaoi fic soooooo....yeah, enjoy!
Sarah: Thanx ^_^ Now on with the fic!

hikari to yami and Joey to Seto: /blah/
yami to hikari and Seto to Joey://blah//

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

*Last chappie all the guests arrived and Yugi had volunteered to go first at kareoke ^_^*

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Seto,"Well then, Yugi will be going first I presume...?" "Actually Kaiba........I need a little time to prepare......so I going to let someone else go first, I should be ready within 1 or 2 songs though!" "Alright then......who would like to go first then?" Ryou is next to speak, surprising everyone for a second time tonight, "I will Kaiba!" "Ok then," Seto grabs a microphone, "Our first performance will be by Ryou to the tune of 'Crazy by Brittany Spears!" (A/N: Hehe, strange song I know, so sue me ^_~) //Ryou what are you doing?// /Just something......you'll want to watch this one 'Kura-chan...hehe/ //......//

Ryou hurries of to backstage to get ready, where he proceeds to put on a pair of tight, faded blue jeans and light blue silk shirt, making sure to leave just enough of the buttons undone to be teasing.

"Wonder what Ryou's gonna do?" Joey asked Seto "Oh I'm sure we're in for a show puppy.........."

Just then, Ryou walks out onto the darkened stage. The lights then come on, revealing his slender yet sturdy frame. "Pay attention 'Kura-chan, this ones for you." With a wink the music starts to play.

Ryou stands whilest making seductive motions with one hand and holding the michrophone with the other.
"Baaaby, I'm so into you, you've got that something...what can I do? Baaaaby, you spin me around. The earth is moving, but I can't feel the ground." "Everytime you look at me, my heart is jumping, It's easy to see." He then goes over to one of the nearby speakers and lays seductively on it whilest jesturing in 'Kura's direction "You drive me CRAZY! I just can't sleep, I'm so excited, I live to be. Ooooh CRAZY! But it feels alriiiiight, baby thinkin of ya keeps me up all night." Ryou rolls off the speaker and proceeds to walk seductively of the stage and towards Bakura, swinging his hips slightly to the music as he walks. "Teeell me, your so into me, that I'm the only, one you will see. Teeeell me, I'm not being a fool, oh, that I'm not wasting, my feelings on you." He tilts Bakura's head up to face him as he says this, "Everytime I look at you, my heart is jumping...what can I do?" he then stradles Bakura's waste whilest stroking his chest. "You drive me CRAZY! I just can't sleep, I'm so excited, I live to be. Oooooooh CRAZY! But it feels alright, baby thinking of ya keeps me up all night!" Ryou then pulls Bakura into a passionate kiss, it's quick, but Bakura wishes it could last forever, yet as soon as it begins, it ends, and Ryou is now back up on stage wrapped around one of the poles and staring straight at Bakura. "You drive me crazy baby, so excited, I live to be, Ooooooh, oh my, it feels alright, baby thinkin of ya keeps me up all night!" With that, the lights dimmed on Ryou's slim figure.
Joey, "Wow! I never new Ryou could be that......that....." Seto,"Kinky?" "That'll work."
/So 'Kura.....enjoy the show?/ //Ryou...where in Ra's name did you learn to do THAT?// /I have to do SOMETHING all the time you spend brooding in your soul room./ //But where did you learn to kiss like that???// /hehe.....my secret....not all I learned either....// /........../
//You almost ready aibou?// /Almost Yami-chan..just wait......./

Joey, who is looking a bit confused, "Why are Ryou,Bakura and Yami all spaced out?"
Malik, "Talking through their mind links no doubt..."
"Oh.....of course.....yeah....."

Seto, "Oooook! Who will be going next then?"
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

S arah: Ooooooook, another chappie up ^_^ YAY! Sorry it's not that great.........I'll get better at it though.....really I will ^_^U
Kai: *coughs*
Sarah: You implying something???
Kai: Nothing....nothing at all.........
Sarah: Ah well, review please! If you have a suggestion for a song you want one of 'em to sing then tell me!!! Jamesodd007@hotmail.com or leave in your review thanks ^_^