Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Kaeroeke at Seto's House ❯ Heaven is a place on earth ( Chapter 4 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Sarah: Hey peoples! Ok, next chappie up! *assorted applause are heard*
Kai: *brandishes his launcher* GO DRANZER!!!
Sarah: Excuse me! You are not supposed to be 'blading whilest I'm writing my fanfic!!!

Kai: Sorry.............
Sarah: I'd hope so >_>

Kai: Yes....well.....why don't you thank the reviewers now?
Sarah: Ok ^_^ A big thank you goes out to all the people wo took the time to read/suggest stuff ^_^!!!
Kai: Disclaimers?
Sarah: Why thank you Kai-chan!^_^!
Kai: -_-' Anywayz, Sarah here doesn't own nothing k? Get it? Got it? Good.

Sarah: Now on wit' da fic!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

~Last chappie it was Joey who volunteered to sing ^_^

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

~Malik's POV~

After Joey had finished his song, and finally pried himself away from Seto it was time for somebody else to sing...this got me thinking........if Joey Wheeler could have that kind off effect on his boyfriend......then most certainly I could. So, naturally, as soon as Seto asks who's to go next, I volunteer. "Who will be singing next?" asked Seto, still slightly out of breath from that kiss Joey gave him. This is where I come in, bounding out infront of the others, yes bounding,(A/N: lol, interesting picture there.....) "I want to go next Kaiba!" After staring at me for a few moments, he finally replies. "Ok then.......Malik will be preforming next! Please pic a song and tell me so I can put it on for you." I already had a song in mind, but wanted it to be a secret. "I already have a song in mind, but prefer you not tell the whole world Kaiba." With that, I whispered the name of the song to him and went backstage to get ready.
Backstage I discovered many racks of clothes...all different types. In the end, I chose to keep my white tank top, but took a pair of black leather pant's. Just then I heard Kaiba say that everything was ready, and I could start, so.......hear it goes.

~General POV~

Malik walked onto the stage and stood with his back to everyone,microphone in one hand, just then the music started, the lights slowly came on, and he raised his free hand slowly with every word he sung. "Oooooo, baby, do you know what that's worth? Ooooo, heaven is a place on earth. They say in heaven, love comes first.We'll make heaven a place on earth. Ooooo, heaven is a place on eaaaarth......" With this he spun around and walked quickly, delibrately, to the center of the stage. "When the night falls down....I wait for you, and you come around. And the world's, a-live, with the sound of kids, on the street outside." He then holds his free hand out and gestures to Marik. "When you walk into the roooom, you pull me close and we start to mo-ove. Now we're spinning with the stars above, and you lift me up, in a web of lo-ove!" He now starts to strut along the from of the stage keeping his eyes locked on Marik, who is looking rather stunned at the moment. "Ooooo, baby, do you know what that's worth? Ooooo, heaven is a place on earth." He then leans up suggestively against one of the numerous poles with one arm above his head. "Yeah, they say in heaven, love comes first."Then throws a meaningfully look at Marik, whilest entangling his fingers in his own blond hair. "Yeah, we'll make heaven a place on earth. Ooooo, heaven is a place on eaaaaaarth...." Malik then proceed's to walk down the catwalk part of the stage and seductively down the steps, casting his gaze aside for dramatic effect at regular intervals. "When I feel, a-lone.....you reach for me, and you carry me home." "Oh, when I'm lost at sea......I hear your voice, and it carry's me." He's now reached the bottom of the steps and keeps one leg on the bottom stair whilest closing his eyes to sing. "In this world when we're just beginning," He opens his eyes and throws Marik a sideways glance, "You understand the miracle of liv-ing." Now looking at Marik full on and walking slowly towards him. "Baby I was afraid before, I'm not afraid, anymo-re!" "Yeah, oooooooo baby, do you know what that's worth? You make heaven a place on earth, they say in heaven, love comes first, we'll make heaven a place on earth. Ooooo, heaven is a place on eaaaaaaarth..." By this time Malik had reached Marik who was standing up, and leaned up against him. "In this world we're just be-ginning.....you understand the miracle of li-ving. Baby I was afraid be-fore....I'm not afraid, anymore!" At this a musical interlude began to play, so Marik took advantage of this and swept his hikari into a searing kiss, unparralelled by any single on given yet tonight, it's a wonder Malik could breath after it ended, but luckily, although slightly of balance, managed to start singing again. He raised his free hand high and continued,he walked back to the steps and started to climb them, turning around at the top and holding his hand out to Marik. "Ooooo, baby do you know what that's worth? Ooooo heaven is a place one earth! They said it in heaven, love comes first! We'll make heaven a place on earth! Oooo heaven is a place on earth!Ooooo heaven is a place on earth!!!" With this, he dropped his head and hands as the lights dimmed, signaling the songs end.

"How'd you like that one Marik-kun?" Malik said into the microphone, "Let's see YOU top that one, hm?" Then throught their mind link, //I'll admit that was pretty good, but just wait.....I'll get you back.......// /Perhaps.....but by the looks of it you have a more urgent task to take care of....// said Malik, refering to the relative over tight-ness of Marik's pants, /Seem's I got you wound up pretty good......./ Marik then got up and walked off the the washroom whilest grumbling something along the lines of "stupid hikari......"

At this point it was Joey who spoke up, "K then! Who'll be getting up on stage next...?"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sarah: *looks out from behind computer* Is it over...? *looks around* O.O! You people are still here?! WOW! *faints in shock*
Kai: Here we go again........*revives Sarah*
Sarah: Thanks.....I'm just amazed anybody actually read my sad excuse for a fic.
Kai: Well it's not THAT bad....
Sarah: REALLY?! Thank you Kai-chan ^_______^
Kai: ^_^U

Sarah: Yes, well, review please! Je na! ^_^
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~