Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Kaeroeke at Seto's House ❯ Genie in a bottle ( Chapter 8 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Sarah: WHOO! It's finally here!!!
Kai:*looks perplexed* What is?

Sarah: Yugi's turn of course!!!

Kai: And that means.......?
Sarah: Have you been paying ANY attention?You know how much of Brittany Spears I watched to write this chapter??? I watched her kick off her new album for this man!!!
Kai: Why?
Sarah: I needed idea's on how to make Yugi dance to this song.
Kai: Oh! ^_^
Sarah: What will I do with you *sigh*
Kai: I know! I'll do the disclaimers ^____^!
Sarah: Whoa......@_@ you VOLUNTEERED to do disclaimers???
Kai: I got 16 hours of sleep last night.....it's all good ^_^!
Sarah: Oh that's where you were.........ok then ^.^;


Kai: Sarah here doesn't own anything ok? Well..she owns this fic......but that's about it k? Ok. Now.....without further delay, or interference, or stalling, or procrasination.....
Sarah: Get ON with it!!!!
Kai: OK, maybe YOU need more sleep.......now then, on with the fic!!!!(And no offence to Brittany Spears intended, just in case.)

____________________________________________________

~Yugi's POV~

Wow. That was all I could say after Yami's performance. I mean, he may be tough when he needs to be, but that deep voice of his can be so sweet and soothing when he wants it to be. Sigh, I swear I would have jumped him right then and there had I not been in a trance-like state, with my eyes transfixed upon Yami's soft features.......ah how sweet it is. Well, after the last two performances, I bet the rest of the group is expecting me to have a sweet lovey-dovey thing all lined up too...this....is where they are wrong. Following Ryou's earlier example, I'll be choosing a dirtier song, and I know the perfect one too. The song is called 'Slave 4 U' by Brittany Spears...it's just one of those songs you know?That isn't even the end of it either.....I'm gonna give Yami a double feature, when I'm done with that song I'll be going strait into another one, 'Genie in a bottle' by Christina Aguilera. Oh yes, I'll make sure he doesn't forget THIS dance......

~Yami's POV~

Yugi just went back stage and isn't answering his mind link.......I do hope he hurries.....I'm starting to get quite riled up and the performance hasn't even started yet.....

~Yugi's POV~

Ok, here goes......I've chosen my wardrobe already,low slung black leather pants and tank top with the belt I wore during the Battle City Tournament.......Yami's always liked that thing.....plus a pair of studded wrist bands and collar to complete the outfit, I must say, I looked ready for some serious partying if I do say so myself.
I've also decided to change the order of the songs, I'll be doing 'Genie in a Bottle' first....I dunno why....just seems like a lead-up song.Well, here goes!!!

____________________________________________________

Ok people! I've heard that it's a good idea to listen to the song as you read the song part, just makes it that much more fun ^_^
_______________________________________________________

~Yami's POV~

Ok....the music is starting......Ra I'm so impatient! I swear I'm already panting quite heavily over here...........not the best sign.

~General POV~

The stage was set and there, in the middle, stood a lone spikey-haired sillouhette. Then the music started to play.....and the tri-haired teen began to sing....

"Ooooooh...." he bagan,entangling his fingers in his hair and swaying his hips to the music, "I fell like I've been locked up tight, for a century of lonely nights, waiting for someone, to release me." Opening his eyes half-way and turning them on Yami, "You licking your lips, and blowing kisses my way..." slowly running his tongue along his bottom lip, "Oh, but that don't mean I'm gonna give it away.....baby,baby,baby......"Now lying on a near-by speaker with one hand resting on his brow, "Ooooh ooooooh oooooooooh........my bodies saying let's go......." Then arching his back and rolling quickly onto his stomach to face Yami, "Oh, but my heart is saying no," Bringing himself into a sort of sitting position, one leg dangling from the side of the speaker, "If you wanna be with me..." pointing to Yami, "Baby there's a price to pay..." turning his head to one side and using his free hand to trace a line down his slender frame, "I'm a genie in a bottle, gotta rub me the right way....." Then opening his eyes and setting his gaze to the audience, whilest motioning his hand towards Yami, "Yeah if you wanna get with me, I can make you wiah come true...Gotta make a big impression, gotta like what you do...." A musical interlude gave Yugi the oppurtunity to take a few deliberate steps down the lit stairs,each placed with extreme car infront of the last, whilest singing softly, to the music, "I'm a genie in a bottle baby....gotta rub me the right way honey,yeah I'm a genie in a bottle baby, come,come,come on and let me out....."

Now halfway down the shining black steps,Yugi stops leaning to one side and entwining the thin wire of the microphone with his delicate fingers, all the while keeping his eyes cast in shadow....."Musics banging and the lights down low, just one more dance then we're good to go...waiting for someone...." Flicking his beautiful amethyst eyes towards the audience, "Who needs me...." Then closing his eyes once again and letting the wire fall from his grip, "Hormones racing at the speed of light....but that don't mean it's gonna be tonight...." taking his hand and running it through his hair, "Yeah, baby,baby,baby............If you wanna be with me,baby there's a price to pay...." Then clenching his hand and bringing it to his heart, "Just come and set me free baby! And I'll be with you......." There was another musical interlude, giving Yugi the time he needed to make his way to a stunned Yami who seemed to be at a loss for words.....Yugi giggled internally at this, but only smiled suggestively. "I'm a genie in a bottle baby, gotta rub me the right way honey, I'm a genie in a bottle baby, come,come,come on and let me out......." Now standing just infront of Yami, swings one leg over Yami's and tracing aimless patterns down his dark's leather clad form, "Yeah, my bodies saying let go....." Then turning his head to the side, "Oooo, but my heart is saying no," Getting off Yami "Yeah if you wanna be with me, baby there's a price to pay, I'm a genie in a bottle, gotta rub me the right way......oh if you wanna be with me, I can make your wish come true.....gotta make a big impression, gotta like what you do...." Then standing just behind Yami with one hand draped across his koi's neck and down his toned chest, "Yeah I'm a genie in a bottle baby, come,come,come, and let me out." With that he pulled Yami into a lust-full kiss that eventually turned into quite the show for the audience, but Marik managed to get them off each other before it went to far.

~Yami's POV~
"Yugi....I....I....I........." I couldn't even form words at this point.........I mean....sure Yugi looks innocent.....but even though I knew he wasn't as sweet as he appeared before this........dear Ra........

~Yugi's POV~

I could see Yami was already flustered beyond his borders.....but I've got a good thing going and ain't about to give up that easy.So, with a wry grin, "Oh don't think I'm done Yami....this was just the first course...." I could practically here Yami give a *gulp* as he was already panting quite heavily for someone who'd just been sitting there, I could see the small beads of sweat running down his brow. Oh this is gonna be sweet..........

__________________________________________________ ______

Sarah: Yeah! Finally! Yugi's singing!!! Well ok....he sang the first part.....
Kai: Yes! And I got sleep!!!
Sarah: It's all good ^_^
Kai: ^_________^
Sarah: Ok, ok, I admit.......this chapter was quite awful in my opinion.....
Kai: I warned you about doing that...>_>
Sarah: I can't help it!!! I always find something wrong with my work.....
Kai: *Sigh* Well, as long as people like it, live with it, k?
Sarah: Ok, for you Kai-chan....
Kai: Good ^_^ Now review people! Thanks!