Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Lethal Emotions Origins : Scarabs vs. Eagles ❯ Part Two ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
part two. I hope this will be a little longer and a little more actioned packed. I may add in some CCS Chars when I introduce the Wolves.
It may or may not turn out to be this chapter but it shall be soon.
In this chapter you'll get a little bit of backround surrounding the girls. And a new character!! What fun! Wait TWO new characters.
* Gasp in mock shock * Yea I'm in a weird mood right now, I fell over when I was sitting (on the floor ) in front of my brothers
girlfriend and hit my head. Yep I am really that good. Well in all reality that's probly not that uncommon in writers. Do you notice how
we all or rather most of us seem to be a few fries short of a happy meal?!

lol. I like that metaphor... if its a metaphor... ANYWAY! on with the story.

DUN DUN DUT DUUUUUUNNNNNNNNN
CHAPPIE TWO YAY!!!!
_______________________________________________________________ _________

The girls went through their last red light and took the turn to the back road that would take them to Sensei Wu's botanical gardens
and Dojo. They hopped off their bikes and took off their sunglasses. They took off their shoes and socks at the door and entered the Dojo.

"Sensei Wu?" Kasei called through the building

"Kasei? Kasei is that you?" A voice called back.

An old woman popped her head out of a doorway she smiled as she saw all the girls waiting there for her.

"All of us save Tsuchi Sensei." Yushu said as all the girls bowed to Wu in respect.

"It is lovely to see you girls again." Wu said bowing back.

"And you Sensei." Jikei said

Sensei Wu lead the girls into her dining room and sat the girls down on cushions of their favorite colors. Wu always saved the cushions for the girls visits, she even had a green one and a purple one for when Tsuchi and Yami's visited.
The girls waited patiently as Wu went into the kitchen and came back out with tea and sushi. Of course Wu had put the girls favorite kind of sushi on the corresponding color of the girl. The tea was served in the same way. She smiled and sat down serving herself tea and sushi in white bowls.

"Shouldn't you girls be in school? School out early I suppose." Wu said taking a sip of her tea.

"You know the answer to that already Sensei." Yushu said.

"We know you're a telepath Wu. We've known for a while." Kasei said.

"Oh of course I knew you knew. I was just playing along for your sake." Wu said laughing.

"Yes of course." Jikei said.

The four of them ate and drank in a semi relaxed silence. Though tension was felt Wu stayed cheerful as she ate the food before her. The girls subconsciencely emptied their mines of all thoughts except those of eating.
When they finished Wu took all the dishes back to the kitchen and then refilled the tea glasses.

"How are you three doing in school?" Wu asked slipping her tea. The girls remained quiet. "I can only read the top layer of your thoughts the ones you hear yourself thinking like mental conversations. Everything else is a mystery."

"We're failing math." Kasei said " And we have only been to about ten LA classes."

"I know you girls better then anyone. You can be so much smarter then this." Wu sighed.

"For what cause Wu? To be shot down in the street on our way to school? Do we really have to have degrees to kill people. We are in a gang, there is no other future for us." Jikei said her voice hard and emotionless.

Yushu and Kasei stared into their tea cups. They knew this better then anyone. Wu sighed a world weary sigh and, joints cracking stood up and left the room. There was a heavy silence surrounding the girls only the sounds of the birds outside and tea swishing could be heard. The three girls looked at each other finally and stood up themselves. They picked up the tea set (K/n And then put back all their toys and returned their mothers pearls...oO sorry) and entered the kitchen and set the china with the other dirty plates. They followed the sound of pages turning to find Wu in her room sitting infront of her closet with a book of some kind.

"Come closer girls I want you to look at this." Wu said turning on her knees to face the girls who stood in the doorway.

Slowly the girls walked over to Sensei Wu and sat around her. Upon closer inspection they found that the book was some sort of scrapbook. It had pictures, article clippings and writing on the 30 cm by 45 cm pages.

"What is this Sensei?" Yushu asked looking at one of the pictures that was very old in appearance.

"It is my collection of memories. I have seen the origins of many things in my life. The Scarabs, Your sister, You three, Yami, Yugi, Seto the whole lot of you. And every moment I have experienced with those things I write down and save in my books. This one is your life time starting from when Tsuchi was born." Wu said in a soft motherly voice (k/n She is not I repeat NOT the girls mother nor is she related to them. Just had to clear that up).

"You mean you have everything?" Kasei asked "Even pictures of our parents?"

"Yes." Wu said turning the pages back to the first page. "Even you parents."

The girls looked closely at the page. It had four separate photo's of each girls just after they were born with their mother and father. Then near the bottom of the page they saw a family portrait, Tsuchi looked to be three and was sitting between her parents smiling beamingly, she wore a light green kimono. Yushu looked about two and was sitting on her dad's lap, she was hugging him her little arms around his neck a very small smile on her face. She was wearing a dark blue kimono with black embroiders. Kasei looked only about a year and was sitting on her mothers lap, her mother had one arm around her middle and Kasei looked like she was trying to pull the arm away she had a little scowl of concentration on her face. She was wearing a crimson Chinese suit with gold accentuation's, she even had the hat on her head. Jikei looked only to be a couple days old. She was dressed in a little white kimono with black embroiders. Her mother had her cradled close to her with one arm. The girls smiled, even in this picture you could see little pieces of who they where going to be. Tsuchi was the happiest, Yushu was shy and clingy, Kasei was already showing her temper and need to have everything her way. And Jikei was the baby of the bunch, but even in the picture you can see the devilish glint in her eye that said this girl was not to be trifled with.
Their parents were smiling, huge smiles plastered on their faces. Their mother was young, she had black hair and dark brown eyes. She was wearing a lavender kimono with silver accents. Her hair was tied up in a smart bun and silver and lavender chopsticks held it in place. Their father wasn't much older then their mother. He had chestnut hair and you couldn't see his eyes as they were shut. He was wearing a green and gold china suit complete with the little hat (K/n Does the little hat have a name? You know the one like Gohan has in the first season of Dragonball Z?).

"We look normal there." Kasei said.

"Hmm. We still have black hair and brown eyes." Yushu said.

"Hello!! I still have black hair and brown eyes." Jikei said causing the other two too laugh.

"I want you girls to have this. It's already full. I'm working on the second one now." Wu said.

"Thank you Sensei Wu. I am sorry for my harshness before." Jikei said bowing on her knees.

"It is alright child. Here I have another book for you." Wu said reaching into her closet and brought out another book.

The book was hardcover and leather. Is was held shut by a strange lock with four shapes imbedded in the metal, the shapes were a tear, a octagon, a square and a circle. On the cover there was a seal. It was a square divided into four. In each portion in the square had a design in it. One square was red and had the kanji word for fire surrounded by flames. Another was white and had the kanji symbol for air surrounded by wind. Another square was blue and had the kanji symbol for water surrounded by waves. The last square was green and had the kanji symbol for earth surrounded by leaves.

"What is it? " Yushu asked tracing the designs on the cover with her fingers.

"A book that will explain many things." Wu said handing the book to Yushu. "Your necklaces are the keys."

"Oh shit! We gotta go guys!!" Kasei said looking at the clock on the wall.

"Shit! Seeya Sensei." Jikei said picking the scrapbook and grabbing Yushu then following Kasei out of the Dojo.

The girls put the books in Jikei's under seat compartment and sped off to the school. They took the back roads and alley ways racing each other out of habit. They made it to school about 5 minutes before the bell was to ring. They went to their lockers and put the books away. They got their gym clothes and went to the locker room to change. Their friend Kurenai was already there waiting for them.

"Where you been? We were suppose to do lunch." Kurenai said pulling on some tight black short shorts.

"Went to Wu's." Kasei said taking off her shirt.

"Ah." Kurenai said wrapping her wrists.

The three girls nodded and changed into their gym clothes. Their clothes looked like the rest of the girls, gym uniforms were standard in the school, but of course they were in school colors, purple and gold. So naturally the girls just got some replacements. Most of The Scarabs in the school changed the uniforms aswell. They comprised of a pair of tight short shorts, and a baby T. Some of the girls opted for the guy uniform, baggy track pants with a t shirt or muscle shirt.

"We're still doing martial arts right." Kurenai asked the girls (k/n For future reference I will usually refer to Kasei, Yushu and Jikei and/or Tsuchi 'The girls'. Its a habit I picked up from calling my brothers 'The boys' sense I could remember.).

"We should be, Lamburt usually does a new thing every month. So we should have another week left." Yushu said pulling on her Baby T with a chibi dragon centered on the chest.

"Groovy." Kurenai said walking towards the door. "The bell rang better evac before the other girls come in."

The girls followed Kurenai out into the gym where Mr.Lamburt had set up mats for people to spar on.

"Wanna be my sparing partner Kuri?" Yushu asked as the group sat down on set of the mats and started stretching.

"Shoi Shu." Kurenai said straightening out her legs and touching her toes.

Kasei and Jikei looked at each other and after a silent exchange of words they knew they were each other sparing partner. They got all stretched out and then set them selves up on the mat. It was decided that Yushu and Kurenai would go first. With Jikei playing referee and Kasei watching from the side lines the two girls got ready to fight. They bowed to their partners then took a fighting stance.

"What are you waiting for Shu?" Kurenai asked as the two circled each other.

"For you Kuri." Yushu said smiling evilly. "Come and get me."

"If you insist." Kurenai said drawing back her arm in preparation for a punch.

Yushu easily blocked the punch and grabbed hold of Kurenai's fist. She kept a hold of it and turned around in a round house kick and got Kurenai in her side. Kurenai went flying into Jikei.

"Holy calm down Yushu, it's only light sparing." Kasei said going over to Kurenai and helping her up off Jikei who got up on her own.

"It was light, for her. She was holding back." Kurenai said wiping blood away from the corner of her mouth. "She was holding back alot."

"Shit man I'm sorry." Yushu said biting her lip.

"I'll go to Tsuchi and get myself looked at. You just make sure you only spar against your sisters." Kurenai said holding her side and going back into the locker room.

"Come on Yush, I can take you." Jikei said bending her knees.

"Alright." Yushu smiled turning to face Jikei. They bowed and then took a fighting stance. "Oh, and don't call me Yush."

"Why not, Yush?" Jikei said smirking devilishly.

Yushu used this as motive and stroked out at her sister. Jikei blocked then countered with a swift kick to Yushu's stomach. Yushu coughed then fell to her knee's. She turned over on her back and kicked Jikei's feet out from underneath her. It almost worked. As Yushu kicked herself up off the mat Jikei did a complete flip in mid air and they both landed on their feet at the same time. They re took their stances.

"Ready for more sis?" Jikei asked smiling evilly (K/n Is it just me or is that the only type of smiling she does.)

"Come and get it cocky." Yushu said

Jikei punched at Yushu and Yushu fell back into a bridge to dodge it. When she came back up she aimed a high kick at Jikei's chin. Jikei dodged by Backfliping out of the way when she landed she returned the kick. Yushu blocked the kick then punched Jikei in the gut, and she hit her hard. Jikei fell forward on to her stomach, she didn't even have the strength to roll over. She coughed a couple times and then spat some blood on the floor. The got up gingerly and then re took her stance.

"Jikei, that was a big blow, you could have internal bleeding." Kasei said staring at the black haired girl.

"I bit my tongue. That's all." Jikei said her eyes never leaving Yushu.

"Never mind her Kasei. You know how she is when she fights." Yushu said to Kasei as she locked eyes with Jikei. "Come on now little sister."

Jikei charged at Yushu with a battle cry. Gaining everyone's attention. The rest of the class made a circle around The sisters. Jikei punched out savagely at Yushu. Yushu was finding it quite difficult to block the punches until one got through and caught her in the jaw. The crowd 'oooooh'ed as Yushu moved her jaw back in place. Yushu punched at Jikei then turned around in a round house kick which caught Jikei in the side. She fell to the ground. Yushu walked over and sat on top of her pinning her down to the ground by holding her shoulders.

"You lost Jikei. Get over it." Yushu growled at her.

"No." Jikei said.

Jikei brought her legs up and grabbed Yushu around the throat and flipped her off her body. Then she flipped herself over and got up on her feet. Yushu flipped herself off the floor using her arms and the two re took fighting stances.

"Guys this is getting a little too serious." Mr. Lamburt said pushing his way through the class.

"Can it Lamburt." The two sparring girls said before going back at it.

"Guys." Kasei said trying to restrain her sisters. They didn't listen. "Guys come on."

The girls continued to either ignore or not hear their sister. Kasei was starting to get agitated. The sisters continued to spar and ignore Kasei. She grew even more agitated.

"If you guys don't stop and listen to me I am going to get angry." Kasei said through gritted teeth.

The girls looked over at Kasei only to see her crimson eyes being flooded by blood red. As fast as they could they grabed and arm each and draged Kasei through the crowd the teacher yelling at them to come back. The girls dragged the transforming Kasei into the parking lot. The girls sat her down on her bike and then Jikei got out her cell phone and called Tsuchi.

"Kasei let go of the emotion." Yushu said kneeling down infront of her sister

Kasei was breathing hard. Her eyes were completly blood red and her lips went to a deep rose red. Yushu could just make out the fangs that formed popping out over Kasei's lips.
Yushu was transforming far too fast.

"Yushu, get away. Gekido is very angry." Kasei said her voice slipping between her own and a snake like one.

"I'll never leave a sister in need Kasei." Yushu said looking in her eyes.

"In a minute I won't be you sister anymore. What then Yush?" Kasei said shutting her eyes as horns started to form on her forehead and wings budded from her back.

"You'll always be my sister. No mater who she kills, or what she does." Yushu said

"You can't say that. You can't say that and mean it." Kasei said her transformation seemed to be put on pause.

"Even if you kill me. I'll always be your big sister, and I'll always watch over you." Yushu said. "So you tell that bitch demon Gekido that she chose the wrong little sister to fuck with."

_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_ +_+_+_+_

Ohh evil Kiwi gave you a cliffy. Oh naughty naughty Ms.Kiwi (As Matti would say ^_~)
Okay so you may be a little confubled because of this chapter but no worries all will be reveld!

3059 words in this chapter, man I'm startin to loose my touch. gahhh! Help me muffin help me!!

(Matti = My muffin)
(Matti = My Boyfriend)