Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Lethal Emotions Origins : Scarabs vs. Eagles ❯ Part Three (WIP) ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hey Hey!! Hey! I'm back!!!!!!

This is the third installment of Lethal Emotion Origins : Scarabs Vs. Eagles (You would not believe how hard it was to come up with that). Hopefully you are not too bored with all the backround or lack their of that I have produce thus far. I will get more action to you eventually! How I love the word eventually. It makes all things possible.
Maybe I'll bring in some artificial intelligence ( or stupidity) to motivate me!! Yea that's what I'll do!! You'll find out the progress of this thought in the next chapter!!!

VON VERD VO VAPTER VU!!! AVAY!!!!!

)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_ )_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_

Tsuchi pretty much dropped her cell phone when she heard the news. Kasei transforming into Gekido at school with all those innocents. This was a disaster in the making. Even if, by some miracle, she manages to stop or reverse the transformation, if she holds on to the emotion... things cold get bad. Tsuchi ran up to her room and got her bag of stuff she would need if Kasei had transformed and they needed to catch her. Then she opened the drawer in her bed side table. She got a fresh round of ammo and loaded her hand gun, cocking it she put it in her holster. She got out her butterfly knives and, with a little bit of showing off to make sure they were still in working order, put them in sheaths. Yami watched her from the doorway.

" Aren't you going a little overboard?" He asked playing with a butterfly knife of his own." I mean it's only your sister."

"Gekido is not my sister. She's never going to be in my favor and if needs be I'll kill her."

" You'll kill your sister to kill an enemy? That's a little extreme"

" If an enemy is using a loved one then that loved one becomes the enemy."

Tsuchi got her bag and strung it on her back and grabbed her bike helmet. She walked pass Yami and walked down the stairs Yami sighed and walked back down the corridor to his room. He fell onto his bed and looked at a picture of himself and the girls. He looked at Tsuchi who had an arm around him and the other around Jikei, Kasei and Yushu were behind the three and were resting their chins on either one of Tsuchi's shoulders. How can someone who loves her sisters so much be so ready to kill them if needs be.

" I worry about you my dear." Yami said to the picture. (K/n Oh no Yami. Talking to pictures, don' worry it's not a sign of impending insanity it's a sign you're already there)

&_&_&_&_&_&_&_&_&_& _&_&_&_&_&_&_&_&_&_&_&_&_&a mp;_&_&_&_&_&_&

Kasei shut her eyes and fell off the motorbike with a cry of pain and aggravation. Yushu jumped on top of her pinning her down. Jikei looked around nervously, when was that damn woman ( K/n Tsuchi she means. Isn't she nice. ) going to arrive. Kasei let out a demon like scream and struggled under Yushu. Her wings were full form the black and red feathers shining in the sun, her horns stuck out sharply, her devil tail was wrapped around Yushu's leg and her baggy clothes were replaced with short tight fitting ones. Her hair was short and cherry red. Her nails had turned into claws and her shoes were replaced with red fabric that wrapped around like a brace, but didn't cover up her heel or toes.

" Get over yourself Gekido you demon slut." Yushu said through gritted teeth.

" Lexzthoy Guthyr Yzxqyu, Yushuney " Gekido said (K/n When Kasei transforms her name is Gekido okay. Yushu's name when she transforms is Aishu.)

" Now That was not very nice." Tsuchi said getting off her bike.

Jikei looked over with a smile that said 'thank god'. Tsuchi smiled and took off her sunglasses. She was wearing tight dark green leather and her hair was up in a messy bun. She hooked her sunglasses (K/n which were dark green aswell) on her shirt and took the bag off her back. She put it on the ground then walked over to Yushu and Gekido. Gekido was Still struggling underneath Yushu.

" ' Bout time woman." Yushu said gritting her teeth.

" You know how I like to make an entrance." Tsuchi said kneeling down by Gekido's head. "Now Miss Gekido. You need to get your demon ass back into my little sister's subconscience or things could get bad."

"What are you going to do human wench. Kill me?"

Tsuchi got out her hand gun and pressed against Gekido's throat.

"Don't doubt me Gekido. I'd rather you dead and my sister free then you alive and apart of my sister." Tsuchi growled.

Jikei and Yushu stared in awe of their older sister. Never in all their years even when they joined the Scarabs, or when they came face to face with their parents murderer have they heard her so deathly.
The serious voice of her older sister reached Kasei deep down in the many layers of personalities that was harbored inside of her. It awakened another emotion. Fear, Kasei fought with a new resolve to awaken her humanity.

"If that is what you truly believe Human. Then you are no less evil then the demon you see before you." Gekido said then laughed a sadistic laugh as she let Kasei reclaim her body.

Kasei breathed hard as she came back in control of her body. she blinked a couple times then looked a Yushu the Tsuchi. Yushu looked a Tsuchi who seemed to be lost in her heads.

"Tsuchi..." Yushu said reaching for Kasei's gun an pushing it slightly away from Kasei's throat. " You can take the gun away now."

Tsuchi shook her head a couple times then fell backwards and looked at her sisters and then her gun filled hand. She dropped the weapon like it was a dangerous animal. Yushu got up off of Kasei then crawled over to her older sister. Jikei went to Kasei's side and checked on her. Yushu looked into Tsuchi's teared filled eyes.

"I...I didn't mean for it to...to get so far. I just... I just wanted you to be free." Tsuchi said her tears falling freely. " I... She.. She's right. I'm... I'm just as bad as them. No I'm worse..."

"Tsuchi." Yushu said gently wiping away her sister's tears. " You're just stressed. This war is a huge deal. Especially if you're a main leader. I've never nor will I ever doubt your loyalty and love for us."

Jikei came up beside Tsuchi and picked up her gun she took out the ammo then dry fired it to insure that no live rounds were in it before giving it back to Tsuchi. Kasei half dragged herself over to the little huddle

" Thank you Tsuchi and Yushu for not letting her kill anyone." Kasei said collapsing infront of them. She looked weary-eyed up at Tsuchi. "I would rather you kill me then her kill anyone else. 'Cept maybe if is Pole."

Yushu, Tsuchi and Jikei laughed. Kasei shut her eyes and let out a laugh filled breath which she soon regretted and flinched at a sudden feeling of pain. Tsuchi got her bag and got out a bottle of blue liquid and fed it to Kasei. Kasei coughed and sputtered.

" That stuff taste's like shit." Kasei said sitting up.

"But it works. "Tsuchi smiled. She put the bottle away.

"Story of my life." Kasei said getting up slowly and groaning a little.

" You guys don't need to learn anymore today. C'mon lets go home." Tsuchi got up and then helped up her sisters. They got on their bikes (K/n Incase I never told you Tsuchi's bike is a dark forest green with silver and black flames =3 I like designing stuff)

The 3 younger girls put on their sunglasses and Tsuchi put on her helmet. With Jikei leading the way, squealing their tires and doing wheelies the girls sped off towards their home.

#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#)_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_# _#_#_#_#_#_#

Yami's eyes fluttered open at the sound of the door opening then closing. He sat up and yawned. Standing up he stretched and walked out of the room to be greeted by Tsuchi with a poke to the stomach then a chase kiss.

"Things went well I presume." Yami said with a smile.

" I didn't have to kill her." Tsuchi said smirking and Kissing Yami on the nose.

"That is always a good thing." Yami said looking into Tsuchi's emerald eye's.

" The girls and I are having a night in. You know catching up and stuff." Tsuchi said going to Yami's closet and getting out a pair of black cotton pants then walking past Yami and winking at him. " I'm gonna borrow these's 'kay hun."

"As long as I get them back." Yami said.

" Certainly Babe." Tsuchi said blowing Yami a kiss and winking at him she left the room.

"Now what am I going to do tonight?" Yami sighed going to his desk and sitting heavily in the chair. On his desk he had a picture of Tsuchi. She had just gotten out of the shower and was wrapped up in a white towel. Her long green hair was dripping on her shoulder she had a half smile of annoyance on her make up free face. This was Yami's favorite picture. Not because Tsuchi was only in a towel (K/n That would be my reason ^_~) but because she was make up and worry free. Their was no mask up, it was Tsuchi at her purest. The one side of Tsuchi that only Yami got to see.

Over in Yushu's room the girls were all changed into comfortable clothing and the two books were placed in the center of Yushu's bed surrounded by The girls and numerous bowls of food and cans and bottles of various drinks.

" Remind me why we chose my room?" Yushu asked.

"Because it was the most logical choice." Kasei said.

Yushu's room was the largest of the Four girls. It had the biggest bathroom and most floor space. It had a full electronics area with TV, D.V.D Player, and computers. It was Tsuchi's room until she moved to the one by Yami's room.

"Hey lets look at Sensei Wu's scrapbook." Jikei said getting the book out from underneath the other. She opened it to the front page where all the baby pictures were.

Tsuchi sighed and traced her fingers over her parents faces. She giggled a little at the expressions on their faces in the main picture.

" We sure were cute." Tsuchi laughed through tears. " I wonder what happened."

" Yea really, what happened to you three." Kasei laughed.

Tsuchi turned the page to reveal her first birthday page. She was wearing a brand new forest green kimono with silver leaf embroiders and trim. Her hair was up in two buns on either side of her head, they were held in place with silver rings. Yushu was only about two months old and was in her fathers arms. She was wearing a light sky blue dress with white water lily embroiders and trim. Her bright blue eyes were open and was watching Tsuchi blow out her candles on the light green and white cake. Tsuchi's mother was holding Tsuchi up so she could get a better angle of the cake.

"It's weird seeing only two of us." Yushu said looking at the other pictures on the page.

"Hmm." Tsuchi said turning the page.

The girls continued on through the pages, their birthdays with the contiues addition of one more child until all four of them were in the pictures. Then there was the first days of school. Each girl getting their uniform. The uniform was a traditional sailor suit type deal. With a light purple scirt and scarf tied in a bow. The main part was white and there was a silver bow on the top of the back of the scirt. On the center of the front bow was a solver dove pin. The schools mascot. In their hair there was either a purple, silver or white ribbon or ribbons. They had no sport teams or extra curricular activies, but the teachers were nice and the food was hot. The girls could of past for quadruplets.

" My god we were so innocent looking." Kasei said.

" And we were acculy innocent." Jikei said

"Yea Yushu still looks like a naive school girl, but she sure as hell isn't." Tsuchi said.

" Jee. Thanks sis." Yushu said sarcastically to Tsuchi.

Tsuchi smiled mockingly (K/n I dunno if that's the right word but I can't think of any other that might work instead.) and turned the page. The next couple pages were of the next school years and the other activies the girls did. Like martial arts, Dance class, choir for Jikei and Yushu, and band.
The page after all those was not a happy one. It was when Jikei was in grade 7 and starting a new school. The page before showed her in her new uniform, A forest green and silver sailor suit, same as her elementary one except there was only one bow, the front one, and the bow was just ties and the dove was replaced with a hawk.
The page was of the girls parents funeral. The girls were in black kimonos with black trench coats over them. It was fall, the leaves in the picture were golden and rusty colors. Jikei had a hold of Yushu's hand and the girls looked solemn and grim. The black hats the wore shadowed their faces in some pictures, famed them in others. Even though they looked in mortal pain, none of the girls were crying. In the corner of the page there was a article clipping about the girls parents.
'Mr. and Mrs. Kon passed away on Monday after spending two weeks in the hospital. The couple, who have four children all girls the eldest being 13, were recovering from gun shot wounds to the torso when their hearts stopped. Police say that the shots were fired from a close range and from a very high power gun. The suspect, who had run ins with the law before, is now in custody and under going interrogations.
The couple ran a shrine in the middle of up town Domino. Eye witnesses say that the suspect was harassing Mrs. Kon and as Mr. Kon was trying to get the man to live the shrine when he opened fire. None of the other people in the shrine were injured and when the police arrived the suspect tried to run but was caught by the shrine's gardener, Mr. Hikari.
The four daughters of the couple are being sent to live with their god mother Ms. Tyomoto Wu, the sensei of the Wu dojo on the outside of town. Let us pray for these girls sakes that the suspect responsible for this horrible crime is brought to justice. Good luck to you girls may God be with you.'

" The bastard did get what was coming to him didn't he." Kasei said bitterly.

" I still can't believe he got bail." Jikei grumbled.

" I was 15 when we finally got him." Tsuchi said. " That's when Yami found me."

Tsuchi and the girls stared at the pictures a little while longer before Tsuchi turned the page. The next page was the girls first christmas at the Wu Dojo. The girls were smiling, all but Jikei. The rest of the pictures of her in the scrapbook. The next pages showed the girls with their new back then current now (K/n MUAHAHAH Thats great!!) hair colors. When Tsuchi was 14 her hair turned dark forest greenand her eyes turned emerald green. When Yushu turned 14 her hair turned dark ocean blue and her eyes turned sapphire blue. When Kasei turned 14 her hair turned a bright apple red and her eyes turned crimson red. Jikei was the only one of the four to not change in apperence on her 14th birthday.

"14 what a year." Yushu said.

"And some chicks compain about getting their monthly..." Kasei said bitterly.

The girls laughed and turned the page.