Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Parenting 101 ❯ Dream About You ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Parenting 101

Bleeding Ankh

Disclaimer: Do I even have to say it? Well, just to crush any of my hopes or dreams here it is. I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh! or any song I put up here. There, are you happy, you sick bastard.

Warning: This story contains shounen-ai (male homosexuality), yaoi (guys going at it with other guys), harsh language and violence. No flaming me, or I will get someone to hunt you down and poke you `til you're raw and bleeding. If you have issues with any of the topics in bold, then click the all mighty "X" in the top right corner of your screen. In this chapter, we have some lime-y-ness. You've been warned!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Bleeding Ankh: Hey all, long vacation from writing for me, computer broke and what not. Oh, and my apologies to anyone who's been telling me all of this stuff about which is Jonouchi's first name, even if Katsuya is his first name, I still need it as a last name to make him and Kaiba partners. ^^;; A slight change in the plot line.. because I know everyone who reads this will want to see some yaoi, good stuff, and a month to create a relationship and have sex in it is too short a time, I'm extending it. Still probably 30 chapters, but longer time span! (lots more yaoi that way) And there is definitely going to be an epilogue. Or even a sequel.. my mind doesn't go that far ahead! ^^;;

Answers to reviews: You reviewed, now I respond! Lovely little relationship!

halowing4- Yeah, Seto is just bursting with enthusiasm. And I loved writing that scene!

mizu17- Poor, poor Seto, his sweetness brings out the best in everyone, most likely it will be his POV for the whole story, unless people yell at me to change it to Jou.

kaiba and joey lover- thank you very much for the very nice review. I haven't kept to schedule because my computer broke down and I lost all of my files *kicks computer* but it's back up now, and I got new passion to write, and write I shall!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Key:

"blah" - talking

`blah' - individual thoughts

/blah/ - Yugi to Yami mind link

//blah// - Yami to Yugi mind link

(blah) - Ryou to Bakura mind link

((blah)) - Bakura to Ryou mind link

<blah> - Malik to Marik mind link

<<blah>> - Marik to Malik mind link

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Song: Sleeping to Dream Jason Mraz

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Dream About You

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Seto walked back to his room and got ready to go to bed, the conversation still ringing in his ears. His friend. Jonouchi, Katsuya, the mutt, mongrel, dog, puppy. He stepped into the shower and sighed as the hot spray seemingly washed away all of his stress of that day. As he walked out of the shower, a sudden wave of fatigue washed over him. Too tired to change, he decided to sleep in the nude. Besides, his silk bed sheets felt so nice against his bare skin. He smiled as he placed the baby in the basinet Mokuba had when he was a baby. He remembered his mother placing the little baby they called Mokuba in it and sang a sweet lullaby. He sang the lullaby to the plastic doll, or what he could remember, before he realized he was singing to an inanimate object. He gave a small smile before walking across the room to climb into his king sized bed.

`Wow, has it always been this big?' he thought as he looked around at his bed.

`Oh well, better sleep now so I can get some sleep before the baby starts crying again.'

That night, Seto's body tossed and turned, deep in his dream, completely unaware of the outside world.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::

I'm dreaming of sleeping next to you

I'm feeling like a lost little boy

In a brand new town

:::::::::::::::::::::::::

There he was, but this was not his room, the walls were covered with old tapestries, in hieroglyphics, he could now read. He approached one with a picture of someone who looked like Katsuya. He read aloud,

"Keiriji Jotusame, Captain of Guards for the Pharaoh, depicted here."

He heard some ruffling behind him, and saw Jonouchi. In his bed. Evidentially naked from the waist up.

`What the-?' Jonouchi gave a sleepy smile in Seto's direction and said, after a wide yawn,

"Are you just going to stand there? Or do I have to get up and bring you back?" Mind racing, Seto did not realize as his feet betrayed him and walked toward the newly risen figure.

"Wise choice, Selkhem." Jonouchi said as he reached towards Seto's hands and pulled him onto the bed.

`Selkhem?! What the fuck is going on here?!' Seto's thoughts were frantic. `Must be a wet dream or something, yeah, a wet dream, I wake up, get embarrassed and have to clean my own sheets... but why is Puppy in it?' He felt his head tugged forward, and refocused his eyes to realize his face was mere centimeters from Jonouchi's.

"What are you thinking about?" Jonouchi asked.

"You." Seto answered honestly, even if this was his dream, and he could do whatever he wanted to Jonouchi, or Jotusame, or whoever the hell this person was that looked like the mutt, he wanted to romance him, for Gods know why. Puppy's eyes fluttered a bit, then his face leaned closer and bestowed on Seto his "first kiss". `This is retarded; I'm dreaming and saying it's my first kiss. Doesn't count!' It was amazing, wonderful, even enlightening, too bad it was only a dream. `I did not just think that!' The real Jonouchi would never kiss Seto the way this "Jotusame" did. He felt a moist object touch his lower lip and automatically opened his mouth, to feel this person's tongue enter it. It was very different from Hiromi's. Hers was unwanted and made him sick to his stomach, this one made him want more.

`I wonder if this is how Jonouchi really kisses.' `What the fuck, you don't want to know what he really kisses like because you don't like him!' `Then why am I dreaming about him?' `Sexual tension.' His mind continued to argue as the kiss continued. Jotusame's mouth was soft, moist and tasted like... he couldn't put his finger on it... wait... sunshine! It tasted like sunshine. `And you've tasted sunshine before haven't you?' His mind was fighting a losing battle and he needed to surface for air. `In dreams you don't need to breathe, dumbass.' The kiss broke as Seto panted and looked Jotusame in the eye. They were hazed over with an incomprehensible lust. He heard a loud baby cry, waking him from his dream.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::

I'm counting my sheep

And each one that passes is

Another dream to ashes
and they all fall down.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::

His eyes snapped open at the sound of the baby crying. Hearing a loud `thud' from the room next door to him, he knew the mutt did too. He stood up and went over to the old basinet where it was kept. He picked up the plastic creature and groaned as he got the key from his nightstand. Picking up the child, he jammed the key into it's back, and shut it off. As soon as he walked back to his bed and was about to cover himself, Jonouchi (wearing pajama bottoms) burst through the door, making it hit the wall with a resonating slam. `There goes my wall.' Seto thought annoyed. It must have dawned on Puppy that the "baby" was taken care of, because he grew sheepish and blushed slightly. He then looked at Seto and blushed a darker shade of red. Seto, realizing his predicament pulled the covers over his lower half and let a little rouge spill across his face.

"I... um... I-I... heard `da baby cryin'... `n'... p-panicked." Jonouchi muttered. Seto was desperately trying to not roll his eyes and said.

"It's all right," Seto glanced at the clock, hanging on his wall and continued, "You'd better go back to sleep, it's only 3 in the morning." On hearing this news Puppy seemed to get even more tired than he looked, and yawned.

"Well, I'm bushed. G'nigh' Seto." With another yawn, Katsuya exited, closing the door behind him.

"Night." Seto said to the closed door and slumped back down on the bed, falling asleep quickly.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::

And as I lay me down tonight,
I close my eyes,

what a beautiful sight

:::::::::::::::::::::::::

Seto awoke with a stir for the second time, seeing the sun shining through his open window.

`I didn't open that last night.' He mused. Looking down, he saw he had kicked off his covers in his sleep, exposing him completely. Putting on a pair of sweatpants and T-Shirt that looked brand new, though he had it for several years and a pair of sneakers over his white socks, he walked over to the basinet to start the day with the baby. He looked over the edge of the cradle, and saw no plastic child inside. Logic gone, Kaiba flew from his room and down stairs. He went to the kitchen, which led to the main security system room. Entering the kitchen, he nearly kicked himself, there was Jonouchi, baby in arms, eating a bowl of cereal, his cook, Darlene probably got that for him.

"Mornin' Seto." Jonouchi said between bites of cereal. "What's up?" Seto stood there, baffled.

"How did I not wake up when you came in my room?" `Am I that oblivious to him?! Please don't tell me I'm losing it.' The puppy winked and said,

"It's a trade secret, Seto." That name sounded so beautiful from those lips. `What the fuck are you thinking, his voice doesn't make your name sound beautiful.' Seto, with an internal battle in his mind, walked forward just like in his dream, but instead of leaning in for a kiss, he extended his arms and asked softly,

"May I hold the baby?" Katsuya lifted the plastic child up to Seto's awaiting arms, and when it was placed there, Seto retracted his arms, and held the infant to his chest. Seto paused and realized he had kicked off the blankets, but before or after Jonouchi opened his window and took the baby?

"Um... Jonouchi, when you were in my room, was I still... covered?" He said in a low whisper afraid anyone, even his security systems would pick it up.

"Nah, I only saw your package once." Pup said in a normal voice, completely oblivious to Seto's embarrassment, who flushed bright red. `Why are you blushing?! He's just a pathetic little thing. Why did you become friends with him? He's extremely average, and not your type at all. End it now!'

"Mutt, how about I take care of the stupid baby, while you go try and jerk off to some hookers." The mongrel looked like a bus had hit him, before fury took over his features.

"Wha' de fuck, Kaiba. Ya' got some social issues or sum'in'?! First, ya' all nice ta' me, then ya' all back on ya' high `n' mighty agen." Back to the old Jonouchi he knew and couldn't stand. That'll make it easier for him to conceal whatever so called "emotions" he had for this person.

"Ya' know wut?! Ah'll jus' leave. Maybe `da teacha said we couldn' have joint custa'dy, bu' screw `dis!" `No! Don't let him leave!' One voice in his mind was struggling to get to him... and it did.

"I'll save you the effort, I'll leave." He had to get out of there before his façade lifted, and he felt like a total moron, not that he didn't already feel like a total shit. Seto thrust the baby into the mongrel's arms. He walked out of the kitchen, heading for the front door, and called back.

"Back in an hour, don't leave." He opened the door and stepped out.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::

Sleeping to dream about you
And I'm so tired of having to live without you
But I don't mind.
Sleeping to dream about you and I'm so tired

:::::::::::::::::::::::::

Seto quietly closed the door behind him and muttered to himself.

"I need to go for a walk, clear my mind somewhat." He always went for walks when the stressfulness of the business, and being a role model for Mokuba, and keeping up with his studies got to be too much for him to swallow. Walking down the long stretch of his driveway he started to argue with himself.

`Finally, you start to show some compassion for anyone besides Mokuba, and what do you do?! Fuck it up!' He heard the birds chirping. `Damn the spring. Too merry.'

`I didn't mean to fuck it up, but there were no emotions between me and him, I might not be straight, but he is and he's not my type!'

`How the hell do you know your type if you've never dated anyone besides that Hiromi slut?' He heard some kids laughing and a loud splash. They were playing in a pool. That's great. Just fucking great.

`I just know. My perfect guy would have to have money, looks, charm, and prestige, an upper class sense of humor, a stunning personality, a decent living for himself and love kids.' He nodded affirming his thoughts.

`What the fuck? You're only seventeen. It's not like you're going to marry the guy. Give it a shot, if you don't like it, fuck it and dump him.'

`But, after that he'll know my weaknesses.' The mansion was coming in sight and he wasn't fuming anymore, but still confused as hell.

`You'll have enough shit on him to do worse if he talks. Think about it. It'll relieve that sexual tension, and no more dreams!' Mind made up he decided as he reached the front door of the mansion again.

He would seduce Jonouchi.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::

I found myself in the riches

(Your eyes, your lips, your hair.)

And you were everywhere

:::::::::::::::::::::::::

Seto walked into the kitchen, and Jonouchi was where he had left him. With his goal in mind, he walked toward Jonouchi, not noticing the dried tear tracks on his face. Time to get off of his high horse, and do something he'd never done before. Apologize.

"Whaddaya want, Kaiba? More time `ta degrade me `n' make me feel like a dumb shit?" The voice was choked and hoarse. Seto felt a wave of guilt pass over him. He placed his hand on Puppy's back, and swung around so he was looking Katsuya in the eye. He heard a small sniff, and decided, against his better judgement and swung his other arm around Jonouchi, pulling him in a close embrace.

Next, was so magical, that none knew the difference, Seto got the stick out of his ass, and Jonouchi admitted he loved him since they had first met, Seto carried him up to his room and they screwed like bunnies for the whole night and lived together happily ever after, the end.

That would have been a better alternative to what actually happened. Instead of admitting complete and total love for Seto, Jonouchi pulled back his right arm, and gave a good right hook to Seto's jaw, making him bite his tongue in the process. Stepping back, Seto tasted a metallic substance in his mouth, telling him his tongue was now bleeding.

"Ya' tink I'm a fuckin' fag?!" Jonouchi yelled, making the baby between them cry. Seto silently berated himself. Of course Jonouchi was straight, he'd only assumed. Bad business tactic.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I woke up in the ditches.

I hit the light and I thought you might be here
but you were nowhere. (You were nowhere)
Well, you were nowhere at home.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

No matter, homosexual or not, it was still in Seto's mind to seduce the mutt. Besides, if it ended up that his actions made the Puppy come out of the closet, it would definitely give his ego a large boost, and if not oh well.

"I was going to apologize Katsuya, but maybe you don't deserve it after all." He said more coldly than he had wanted. Pup looked taken aback, well, this was his first time, and to the mongrel none-the-less, hell has finally frozen over, no wonder his feet felt cold.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

As I lay me back to sleep
Lord I pray that I can keep

Sleeping to dream about you
And I'm so tired of having to live without you
Well, I don't mind
Sleeping to dream about you and I'm so tired

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"Y-Ya' wa' gonna apola'jize? `As hell frozin' ova'?!" Seto smirked, so, the dog had a sense of humor, even if it was against him. And here he thought Jonouchi's sense of humor was always beneath his.

"Yes, I am. I'm sorry about this morning Jonouchi, I was wrong." Katsuya looked like he was hit by a car and was about to faint. After he picked his jaw up from off the floor, he replied,

"It's about time ya' got that stick outta ya' ass... again." He gave a sheepish smile. "But, jus' `ta be like you, I ain't gonna accept it. Ya' rich sonnovabitch." Seto smirked and shook his head.

`Well, that was to be expected.' Seto thought

"Well, just to let you know tomorrow, we're going shopping for some new clothes and burning the ones that the baby is wearing, nothing that filthy is allowed in my house." He was about to add "besides you." But decided to drop it in order to hold up their fragile friendship they had just discovered. Seto left Jonouchi where he was, for the second time that day, and went to work on some computer software.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

(Just a little a lullaby to keep myself from crying myself to sleep at night.)

Sleeping to dream about you
I'm so tired of having to live without you
Well, I don't mind
Sleeping to dream about you and I'm so tired

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Later that day, after strenuous hours of trying to configure a setting on the new game software, Seto decided to take a snack break, before resuming the tedious task. While in the kitchen, he took a glance at the clock.

`11:30!' He looked out the window and saw the almost midnight darkness surrounding the house. He trudged back to his office room and turned off the light.

He slipped on a pair of blue silk pajamas, with a left-side pocket, cheeks coloring when he remembered this morning and found the baby back in the basinet.

`Puppy must have put it there.' He gave a knowing smirk, before climbing into his bed and turned the lights off.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Bleeding Ankh: Whoo! Cranked out another one. Oh! All, I can't get these chapters out every week and on Wednesday because of work, so I'll have them out as soon as I can. I promise you all that.. I'd also like to see an end to this fic. Lots of love! Please review!