Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ PARTY AT KAIBAS HOUSE ❯ things heat up ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 2

~SETO POV~

"um damn he tastes so fucking good like a rich fine wine with a hint of cherry I wonder what he'd do if I did this?" Bakura moan into his mouth "damn that so worth it fuck I'm I so need to get laid were is that switch oh there it is but first" Bakura moan again "ok now if I could get the door open and Bakura away from me for a minute

~NORMAL POV

Seto open the door and looked out at everyone " um guys you keep playing I got to go do something" Seto then close the door and open the switch to the secret door behind him. "What the fuck Seto where are we going" Bakura said seeing the doorway. "to my room now follow me" Seto said grabbing Bakura by the hand and leading him up the stairs. " I made these when I was younger to get away from my step father and from the beating he use to give me when I did something wrong" Seto said opening another door. " this is neat Seto you have to show me this some time" Bakura said when they enter his room. "um have I ever told you how hot you are" Seto said pushing Bakura to the bed " no but now you have and I thank you for it" Bakura said as Seto straddled his lap and started to kiss his neck. Seto try as hard as he could not to bite Bakura's soft neck. He could feel Bakura energy pulsing under his skin. " um Bakura I must have you now." I am yours my dragon" Bakura lay down on his back. Seto parted Bakura's legs and settled himself between them and kissed Bakura intensely, bringing his lips closer, deepening the kiss. Bakura brought his arms around Seto's torso and yanked at the hem of his black shirt. Seto raised himself up slightly so Bakura could unbutton his shirt, revealing the broad, pale-skinned chest.

Seto pushed away the strands of hair and nibbled at Bakura's neck as Bakura began to undo his belt buckle. Seto got up again and kneeled on his knees for Bakura to slip his pants down. Bakura sat up as Seto quickly whipped off his t-shirt and assaulted his left nipple with his tongue.

"Ohh… God Seto… please…" Bakura groaned as he felt the wet flesh of Seto's tongue swirl around the hardened nub on his chest.

Seto unfastened the belt and buttons on Bakura's jeans and discarded them quickly, along with his boxers, and took off his own too so they were magnificently naked. Their swollen lengths brushed against each other, making them both moan coarsely.

"I love you Bakura… every inch… of you… I wish you were mine …" Seto whispered as he made a trail of kisses down Bakura's abdomen and began to massage the soft globes beneath his fully erect penis. These motions that Seto was performing on Bakura made him moan and squirm beneath him.

"I am yours, Seto… please; I'm giving myself to you, so take me!" Bakura groaned.

Seto moved off of Bakura and went to a nearby cabinet and grabbed a bottle of cherry scented lotion. He squirted some onto his fingers and made a mental note to buy some more - it was nearly all used up. Seto snickered. "Alright." He replaced his fingers with his penis and gently began to drive into Bakura, making him wild with pleasure. It took all his will to hold back from just absolutely fucking his brains out, going fanatical into a psychedelic world of euphoria that they had entered so very many times.

"Oh God Setooo… harderrrr… harder!" Bakura screamed. Seto grinned, knowing that by now he wasn't hurting his lover, and began to thrust faster, and, like Bakura asked, harder than before. He grabbed one of Bakura's legs and held it in the crook of his elbow and drove deeper into him.

"Seto… so close…" Bakura moaned and crashed his hips against Seto's.

"I know… God… I'm going to come Bakura…"

"Give into me Seto Kaiba… give yourself to me…" Bakura croaked.

Seto thrust harder and faster than ever before and screamed out - his piercing wail ringing through the mansion. Bakura also spilled his jism over Seto's chest and over his own belly. Seto collapsed onto Bakura's chest, not caring what he was lying in.

~Downstairs~

"what the fuck was that